Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Super duper excited Anni!!!! πŸ˜›

Update jaldi jaldi!! loved the concept!! πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much Tanya for ur comment...πŸ˜† i will try to update jaldi jaldi πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

Awesome concept Ani !

intrigued to read further .
update soon..
thanks for the PM.

Hey tanuka πŸ€— thank you so much for ur comment...

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

wow now i m hell excited

jaldi jaldi krna ji 

Hey aruba thank you so much for ur comment dear..i will try to update jaldi jaldi πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

seems interesting anindita

PM me after updating the chapter πŸ˜Š

love,
anny

Hey anindita thank you so much for ur comment..i will surely pm u πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ABBY92

That's a really sweet concept and I love after marriage love stories !! So, do PM me when you start updating !!

Hey abi πŸ€— do u need to say me to pm u..i will surely pm u when i will update..u have inspired me into writing n i can never forget that..thank you dear πŸ€—

Originally posted by: binuja_

See i have told u once that u will start a new FF...and u denied it...now see...πŸ˜›
and i m so glad...another FF...way to go Ani...😊
prologue seems intriguing...go on with the concept...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† as usual i don't remember when i said that i will not start a new FF πŸ˜› btw thank you so much for ur encouragement πŸ€—

Originally posted by: marauder

Prologue sounds interesting. Will be waiting for the update. I know I have been missing form your FF lately but that was because I was on sort of break from FF's. Any way I will catch up with it soon. 

Thank you shishir for ur comment...i thought u r having ur exams thats why u r not commenting..i am glad to see ur comment..thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lassipriya

nice concept ani !! i m so glad...another FF from u πŸ€—
will b waitg for d update!!

Thank you so much for ur comment...i am happy coz u r glad that i am starting another FF..thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Hey My Cutie Pie...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I cant tell u how happy i am to see ur new FF prologue..u r one of the best writers we have..i used stalk Dil he tumhara when i was a silent reader...i was a fan of ur writing since that time...the ease and innocence in ur write ups always shine through...

Lovely concept baby...will look forward for the 1st chapter..

Luv
Ur Di

Di πŸ€— as i told u in scrap i will tell u the same again..its really embarrassing  that my fav writer is saying these things to me..seriously its embarrassing 😳 btw thank you so much for ur kind words di..i was speechless when i read it first n now also i am speechless..thanks a ton..❀️

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Nice to see you back with a new story! :D

Do continue soon (:

Thank you nivriti for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Yay... Iam super excited !!!! I loved the intro !!! Looking forward to it !!! πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much dear..thanks for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much dear for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Love_shantu

Its awesome... Now plez update soon.. I am waiting..

Thank you so much shanu for ur comment..i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tejukor

Wow...ANDI...cold swayam...mujhe toh bada pasand aata hai jab koi swayam ko cold person ka character me show kerta hai...
Yes m damn excited...prologue toh seem very interesting... πŸ˜‰ 
Toh jaldi jaldi update karo na plzzz, m waiting...try to pm me whenever u update ur 1st part...
All the best...go andi go... πŸ˜†

Thank you so much tejukor for ur comment n encouragement πŸ˜ƒ i will surely pm u whenever i will update 😊

Originally posted by: Nehal92

Good one! I am excited for this one. Update soon :) 

Thank you so much nehal for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: d3lover90

Wow another one by u..
Just too good.
Nyc concept

Thank you so much saloni for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: yogini64

nyce concept dear...πŸ˜›

its gonna be interesting πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much yogini for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

wow amazing another one by u its awesome to read .nice prologue ya please jaldi jaldi update kardo 

Thank you so much bhanumathi for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ i will try to update ASAP 😊

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Wowww What a Beautiful concept dear:-):-):-) Love it:-) plz continue:-)

Thank you so much rose for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: megsy

sounds really interesting...and i am damn sure the chapters will be as interesting...looking forward to loads of masaledaar chapters!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† maseledaar chapters...btw thank you so much megha di for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

OMG new ff :D

Can't wait o read more

Nikki <3

Thank you so much nikki for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sadafarsha

Yippie m so Happie another swaron SS I just luv yew for writing one more ff and m in luv with this prologue do pm me when yew update thank yew

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmRiTa_S

Hey πŸ˜Š sweet and nice concept...looking forward to read this one. Update soon and thnx fr the PM. 

Thank you so much amrita for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SwaRonLuver

Awesome concept... Wud loved to read further..
Start dis ff soon..n pm me wen ur up wid ur updates..

Thank you so much dear for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ n i will surely pm u 😊

Originally posted by: tanha29

Really nice concept! Update soon!!

Originally posted by: Suni1986

yar prologue was awesome
cold swayam nd kind hearted sharon was explosive chemistry
i wanna read more
do pm me

Thank you so much suni for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ n i will surely pm u 😊

Thank you so much  for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: arch2012

one more beautiful ff from uπŸ˜ƒ

awesome prologue suggesting a great story line ahead with lots of twist and turn😳 
in this ff role reversal has taken place means swayam arrogant and sharon caring lovingπŸ˜‰
update soon

Thank you so much  for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ will try to do justice to this story 😊

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Interesting concept.
Swayam-the angry young man n Sharon-the cutiepie...:p
Update first part soon di

Thank you so much sadiya for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

hey ani πŸ€—

amzing concept πŸ‘

continue soon n pm me πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much  shrutika for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ i will surely pm u 😊

Originally posted by: meevee

Hey Anu, I know I shuld be shot at for being so cheekyπŸ˜‰...nice concept, pls continue and send me pms.

P.S.: I have a big backlog with ur Dil Hai Tumhara - I keep waiting to read it all together like a novel...sorry for that I dont comment on it, but u still keep sending me PMs - pls dont stop them either, coz I luv reading ur stuff...a bit busy these days...sorry again

Meera di no need to say sorry to me..i understand u r busy n thats absolutely fine..so need to say sorry..plz..n thank you so much  for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: raj_tanha_fan

Anny!! a new ff!!

Yeah iam so happy!!!
The second PM you sent the link didn't work:( but managed to find this work!!!
Lovely super concept!!
You know that love your writing style!
Dil hai tumhara is fun while this one is gonna be more mature!!
Do update jaldi se!!

Thank you so much raj for ur comment n for ur kind words..n i am really really sorry for that mistake...from the next time i will pm the link properly..thank you...

Originally posted by: nature2

Awosm concept Ani LovE it

πŸ˜‰

just LIKE DHT
N YESSS

UPDATE SOON

Thank you so much neeraj  for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ finally the correct name i know πŸ˜› i am glad u liked it..😊

Originally posted by: sanstina

Awesome prologue πŸ˜Š

Update soon

Thank you so much  tina for ur comment πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Chapter 1

A black BMW pulled in the parking lot of the Shekhawat Mansion. A tall, lean, six feet with broad shoulder man around 25 came out of the car. He took his black shiny laptop bag on his shoulder and went inside the house.

He was passing by the hall when he saw his mom and dad were talking with some people. All of them were sitting on their perfect furnished sofa. He could see a man around 60's and a woman around 50's were talking with his parents.

Then his eyes travelled to a girl in her 20's who was wearing a white net sari edged with silver lining. His heart stopped looking at that angel. He felt she has directly come from the heaven. He was looking at her beautiful face, her eyes were sparkling with happiness, her cheeks were red and she had an angelic smile flashed on her face. He understood she was blushing but couldn't understand why. Looking at the angel in front of him, a small smile crept on his face.

But suddenly his mind took over his heart and told him that not to melt seeing anyone. Its people's character and heart not their looks which make them beautiful and in this world there is no one other than his parents who are pure hearted people. His mind told in this world only mean and selfish people exist who runs behind money.

He turned and went upstairs in his room. He took a quick shower and changed into fresh clothes and started to work on something on his laptop. 

After about an hour he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

He saw his parents came inside his room with a little nervousness on their face.

"What happened?" He asked them by raising a brow. "Why are you looking at me nervously?"

They looked at each other and then at him. His father cleared his throat and went and sat beside him.

"Did you see we were talking with some guest in the hall?" His dad asked him nervously.

"Yeah dad I saw them. Can you please come to the point?"

"The point is he is my childhood friend Gautam and I want you to get married with his daughter Sharon. She is a.."

"WHAT?" he shouted in shock. "Dad please you know I am not interested."

"Look Swayam we know you are not interested. But you should get married now. You work day and night and you don't even talk with anyone other than professional stuffs. How can we see you like this?" his mother told him.

"But mom I am happy this way and where from this getting married to someone came from all of a sudden?"

"Swayam they stay in New York and they came here in India to visit their relatives and friends." His father tried to make him understand. "Your mother really loved her. She is not like others. In fact they are not. They are a good family."

"Dad please there is no good family and good people in this world. So.."

His mother cuts him. "look Swayam if you love me and your dad then you will say yes."

"But mom you can't force marriage to me like that."

"Swayam you are my only son and I want you to be happy. I want you to have a life partner and have children. I want you to make us grandparents." His mother said to him.

"So you want to be a grandmother? Right?" He asked being frustrated. "So fine tomorrow I will go and adopt a boy or a girl, that's your choice and you will be a grandmother. Its simple as that. But don't force a marriage and a girl on me. I don't want to get hurt again."

"Swayam just because your friends have betrayed you and so have priya [his ex girlfriend] that doesn't mean all people will do the same." His dad continued. "If one mango is rotten on a mango tree that doesn't mean all the mangoes on that same tree will be rotten."

Swayam shrugged.

"Swayam please beta at least do it for us. You trust us right?" "Then please say yes. His mother tries to convince him. Trust me Swayam, Sharon will be the perfect girl for you and this family."

"Fine." He said angrily. "I say yes. But I am sure you are doing a mistake. After some days you will be the one who will tell me to give a divorce to her. You will surely get to know her real intensions and that's obviously money."

"Gautam is a business tycoon himself. Why will they run after our money?" His father asked him.

"Dad I don't know why and for what but everyone runs after money and they know about our bank balance so.."

"Swayam nothing like that is going to happen. Trust us beta she is just perfect for you. She is a wonderful person. You should meet her once."

"Mom please I am not interested in meeting her. If you want me to get married to her then fine I will marry her. Just tell me the date of the marriage when you fix it and one thing else I don't have time to waste for all those rituals. So make sure it's a simple marriage with only the registration part and nothing else."

Saying this he gets up and went out of the room.

"Do you really think this is going to work? This can destroy sharon's life."

"Yes sanjay I am sure that only Sharon can change him and his thinking. Only Sharon can bring back soul into his heart and his life. I know we are taking a huge risk but only after meeting her I thought of taking this risk because I know she is the one."

"Okay but at least we should tell them that how Swayam is and how he has changed. Gautam is my friend, I can't do injustice to him. They have already agreed to the proposal of the marriage, we need to tell them the truth."

"Fine then I will talk to Sharon, only Sharon. If she agrees after hearing out everything, if she thinks she will be able to make this marriage work and successful then only we will go ahead."

"Okay then we are going to meet them tomorrow. I am informing Gautam about it."

Next day they went to the resort where Raiprakash family is staying now. Suhana took Sharon with her in the garden of the resort and told her everything about Swayam's past and about his changed behavior and thinking and asked her for her decision. She was numb. She was trying hard to fight her tears back. She remembered that moment when she and her parents visited Shekhawat mansion.

She wore a sari because her grandmother wanted to see her in sari. From her grandmother's house they directly went to shekhawat mansion. She was already feeling awkward about wearing a sari to someone's house whom she don't even know.

Yes she has heard about them from her father many times and also has seen their photos. She never understood why she felt happy whenever her father used to talk about them, about baby Swayam and his family. She always felt a tingle in her stomach whenever she used to hear his name and today she is here in his house wearing a sari. She was feeling weird.

Hers and Swayam's family were talking and suddenly Swayam's mother gave a proposal about her getting married to her son Swayam. She heard that and felt butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know why she felt this was the moment she has waited for all her life. She felt very happy and excited. Immediately her parents said yes.

She was looking down to hide her excitement when she saw from the corner of her eyes a man staring at her. That look on his face was an intense look. She understood that its Swayam whom she has seen in his photographs, his childhood photographs and has always heard stories about him from her dad about how fun loving and caring person he is. Her parents have always showed a kind of liking towards him as if he is their family. She blushed at his intense stare and looked away. After few seconds when she looked at that place where he was standing she saw there was no one. She groaned. She felt empty.

But still she could feel that her heart was gone, she has lost her heart. Its no more with her, her husband would be, Swayam has stolen it. She has fell for him in their first meeting, though it was not a proper meeting or may be she has fallen for him in her childhood days, which she never ever understood. Those feelings which she always used to feel when she used to see his photos and used to hear stories about him.

Today his mother is telling her a different story. He is no more that person about whom she has heard stories from her dad. He is altogether a different person now, who is unknown to her. But she can't back out. She has already given her heart to him. She will have to make this marriage successful.

Her heart was pounding in her chest out of fear. Her temple was wet, her eyes were fighting back the tears so they doesn't fall down. She didn't think once how much hurt she is going to be after this marriage. She only thought of him. May be his mother is right, may be she can only change him. She will marry him if that changes him and makes him happy again, if it brings back his soul. She will do that. She will do anything for the man she loves, loves more than her life now.

Her voice shaking for suppressing her sobs. She said "yes aunty I will marry him."

Suhana happily hugged her tightly. 

I am not adding pictures in this story because this story is about married SwaRon. N it will be like impossible to find a picture appropriate for this FF from the show. So sorry. I hope you understand.

N I also hope the concept is not boring. It's totally different from Dil Hai Tumhara. Its not a fun story like DHT. Its a serious one. Hope you will not get bored with it. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. Thank you.

PREVIOUS | NEXT 

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey My Cutie pie...πŸ€—

Such a beautiful beginning...m loving the fact that u r writing another FF along with DHT ...awww...the concept is much more mature and I know u have full caliber to handle it..

Swayam being negative about marriage...due to his past relation...their parents are playing cupid between them..loved the way sharon is already in love with him... through childhood stories ...

Now that she has accpeted the challenge ..m sure this is gonna be a beautiful swaron ride...love u baby...lovely part...update soon..

Luv
Ur Di
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me second this timeπŸ˜†
beautiful updateπŸ‘Anindita
love at first sight for both of themπŸ˜‰ but only difference is that sharon accepted her feelings whereas swayam angry baba denied itπŸ˜† 
 you update fast,very fastπŸ˜ƒi love you for that yaarπŸ€—
kaash tumahare paas swaron(TanHa) ki suitable pics hoti to add here then
 i'll be in the dreamland 
boring yes i'll get bored if I've to wait for the updatesπŸ˜ƒ u see waiting is boring so update soonπŸ˜‰
take care 

Edited by arch2012 - 11 years ago
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a great start..
Your writing style is too good..
Lovd d sharon..
Nd story is going to b awsm nd it is provd by d first chap only.
nature2 thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Will-Be-with-You-Forever/153453664812457 plz LIKE
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start 
just love it
i can see an optimistic sharon 
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update and its not at all boring this ff is very attractive I want to read more plzzz do continue and do pm me when u update next part 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
res:
Unres:

Loved Loved Loved the start πŸ‘πŸΌ ...  Swayam the Angry young man doesnt want marry anyone neither trust anyoneπŸ€”...But I  am definately looking for his battle between brain and heart in this one  , which I already saw the glimpse of πŸ˜†

I liked sharon in this..Sweet -cute girl who always like him from begining... Looking forward to see how she changes him , 😳

Wish we had Tanha pictures for this πŸ˜† Neverthless its only TANHA i imagine when I read anything on swaron πŸ˜† so no probs 😳
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago