Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: samin6

Loved that line. Also Ami you are right their tragedy was strong.  I actually really respected her in the july tracks. Like when she could not move but went and made Kheer for Arnav, but saw them togather- she was hurt but did not show that to Arnav. Then again when she came back and Arnav told her he loved Khushi and without Khushi he thinks his breathing is going to stop That very second she forgot all of her pain because her chote was happy. Her words in the remarriage- Humne chote ko itna Khush Kabhi nehi dekha- was very strong. It in a word showed that she was very happy that her brother is happy, as if it was the happiest moment of her life too because it is the happiest of his. Then during the remarriage-when she in midst of her pain was worried about her chote only. We all know that she was always emotional in everything concerning her mother- but that day she too decided that her chote was more imp, and happy that her chote is having someone who stood for him.
 I think that was also a charm of IPK for me. Because it focused not only on ARSHI love but also on that of a girl for his brother and sister in law. I also liked her petulant treatment of Khushi- when she said - Khushi bahut Bahadur hain.

Yep, you gave some great examples. I know she wasn't popular after kinapping when she didn' like Khushi, but in her mind her hubby was right and she had seen Khushi feed hin kheer so she thought her brother was making a mistake. the only time it got wierd for me it when she was saying that wherever Chotey goes, "hamare samne rahe"  and she got jealous when she found out the red flowers were for Khushi...but i think they are so close she felt they were drifting away, she'd already lost her husband, she didn't want to lose her bro too
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Yep, you gave some great examples. I know she wasn't popular after kinapping when she didn' like Khushi, but in her mind her hubby was right and she had seen Khushi feed hin kheer so she thought her brother was making a mistake. the only time it got wierd for me it when she was saying that wherever Chotey goes, "hamare samne rahe"  and she got jealous when she found out the red flowers were for Khushi...but i think they are so close she felt they were drifting away, she'd already lost her husband, she didn't want to lose her bro too

I was watching the episodes around engagement and then realized that what Nani said was true- GAlati was always only Shyam's. In these episodes we are watching can you see how she is not blindly trusting actually- she did ask him whom are you talking and where are you going.I on the Maha episode did not like that Arnav gave her the flowers and in the next one the first time I saw the episode did not like her interfering in ARSHI time, however when I re-watched it I felt really bad for her, because she had difficulty standing and even then she made kheer for him. I think she just wanted Arnav to spend some time with her because she felt really weak. And agree she was afraid that she has lost her chote because he has stopped explaining to him. in the Kidnapping track Arnav did not explain anything to her before throwing Shyam out. In any case Daljeet's smile always makes her eyes shine and I love watching her smile   and ARSHI's emotional scenes . Remember the Delhi main bali, Anjali-Nani matchmaker duo and Sundari-shaitan track?
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
Preety_woman thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

goofy,

thanks for reading and your comment πŸ˜³πŸ€—. no need toa pologise for not writing long comments. thrilled you read, you liked.. bas. accha come now, let's start the tango, i'm holding rose between teeth, head thrown back.

HaHa love ya dear.why head thrown back are  you planning to make me fall🀣
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Late night posting :D

While watching 48th episode, I realised I was enjoying the whole storytelling not just waiting for ASR to come.   That was the period where the drama enfolded with some sensibility.  Another thing I noticed, Shyam always spoke wise words.  Whatever he said was apt and to the point.  The dialogues written for Shyam could have easily been a SP male lead's...yet it is being uttered by a devious mind.  During aarthi, Shyam interjected nani by correctly saying an aarthi can be done to welcome even a guest..no harm in it.   He was respected because his nature in RM was peaceful and brought joy to everyone.

la with ASR comes to RM .. aree di, mein ayi hu aur aap mandir ja rahe ho !!!!!!!  what a girl !  reminds me a bit of veronica in archies.  but didn't she hear nani-shyam convo.. there were standing just in front of them..what the !!

In RM, ASR appears lost .. is in khushi world .. in GH, khushi in ASR's :)  ye pyaar nahi hai tho aur kya hai ?

la ko khaana banana aatha hai !  she knows to cook pastries..must be knowing how to cut onions !!

ASR is not suprised nor effected by live-in with la.  Implies that sharing a room with her is not new for him :)  Among all this live-in convo and nani's angry stares, I loved mami's one liners and shyam's expressions.  Oh..and offcourse ASR. :)😳

loved the convo between shyam the jijaji and ASR his salesahab.πŸ‘

Here we can see even ASR probably needed an elder male member who can advise him.  His void created because of not having a father figure in his life is filled by shyam and that too very nicely.  Waaa baa waaah waa 😭*crying* why shyam why!!! why you turned out to be so bad.. you were doing a perfect job as jijaji.

Amazing dialogues

hello hai bye bye..laagath hai miss kasyap ko lions ki muh mein ko ko kelne ka bahuth shok hai

half people waha gaye, half people yaha gaye,  abh ham kaha jaye, hello hi bye bye

sabka nazaria alag alag hotha hai, mere liye mera nazaria ithna hi important hai jithna nanika. mein apni zindagi apne shartho pe jeena chahatha hu

ghar me badonka maan rakana bhi jaruri hai na. aur unka kaha maanthe huve bhi zindagi mein bhed badhal la ja saktha hai

thoda pyaar se bhai

barf se dake bade se bade pahaar bhi garmi se bigal kar zarni ban jathe hai

agar apne ane wali kal ko sawarna ho tho apna aaj ka liya huva har kadam soch samajkar lena chahiye

kaman se nikala huva theer and zabhan se nikala huva shabdh vapas nahi liye jasakthe hai

zindagi videoplayer hai tho nahi ki rewind button dhabhaya aur galathi sudharli
--->Shyam is thinking he is making ASR ponder about la and nani.. while ASR thoughts are revolving furiously around khushi.. the words uttered by him and by her.

BarunDiwani thumbnail

I was watching the episodes around engagement and then realized that what Nani said was true- GAlati was always only Shyam's. In these episodes we are watching can you see how she is not blindly trusting actually- she did ask him whom are you talking and where are you going.I on the Maha episode did not like that Arnav gave her the flowers and in the next one the first time I saw the episode did not like her interfering in ARSHI time, however when I re-watched it I felt really bad for her, because she had difficulty standing and even then she made kheer for him. I think she just wanted Arnav to spend some time with her because she felt really weak. And agree she was afraid that she has lost her chote because he has stopped explaining to him. in the Kidnapping track Arnav did not explain anything to her before throwing Shyam out. In any case Daljeet's smile always makes her eyes shine and I love watching her smile   and ARSHI's emotional scenes . Remember the Delhi main bali, Anjali-Nani matchmaker duo and Sundari-shaitan track?

exactly, i think even if she tried to doubt him, he was alway careful enough to go an extra mile to remove the doubt. LOL, i know what you mean, about Arnav giving Anjali the flowers on the Khushi's bday, but i was so touched at the same time + khushi was touched  too eventhough she was mad at him + when he was hugging Anjali and looking at khushi he said "Mujhe pate hai yeh kiske favorite flowers hai"...i melt at that scene! Anjali was maha-depressed at the time, and she felt like Khushi was responsible taking away the two men that were her world.  I agree, Daljeet has the cutest smile and i've always loved her sweet voice...she's just too cute! oh the bali track was too cute, and how good did Daljeet look with her hair up. wish she put her hair up more often, i really suited her.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
yaar, where is everyone today?????

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Late night posting :D

While watching 48th episode, I realised I was enjoying the whole storytelling not just waiting for ASR to come  That was the period where the drama enfolded with some sensibility.  Another thing I noticed, Shyam always spoke wise words.  Whatever he said was apt and to the point.  The dialogues written for Shyam could have easily been a SP male lead's...yet it is being uttered by a devious mind.  During aarthi, Shyam interjected nani by correctly saying an aarthi can be done to welcome even a guest..no harm in it.   He was respected because his nature in RM was peaceful and brought joy to everyone.

Hi Ritu !! nice to see a take from youπŸ˜› I so agree, these earlier epis were so complete, efficiently using the whole cast. even Laxmi was put to full use...pata nahi baad mein pure baaaki cast ko itna ignor kyu kiya . Love the line you say in purple, the way  they did Syam character was great, you see this wholesom, perfect damad but turns out be totally diff. He had some great dialogue! 

la with ASR comes to RM .. aree di, mein ayi hu aur aap mandir ja rahe ho !!!!!!!  what a girl !  reminds me a bit of veronica in archies.  but didn't she hear nani-shyam convo.. there were standing just in front of them..what the !!

🀣 this is one those time where we need to throw our logic out the windowπŸ˜†

In RM, ASR appears lost .. is in khushi world .. in GH, khushi in ASR's :)  ye pyaar nahi hai tho aur kya hai ?

Par usko kaun samjhaaye? bitwa is in full denial mode

la ko khaana banana aatha hai !  she knows to cook pastries..must be knowing how to cut onions !!

ASR is not suprised nor effected by live-in with la.  Implies that sharing a room with her is not new for him :)  Among all this live-in convo and nani's angry stares, I loved mami's one liners and shyam's expressions.  Oh..and offcourse ASR. :)😳

Mami was the hero of his epi, she really broke the ice during awkword moment for La, she was hillarious

loved the convo between shyam the jijaji and ASR his salesahab.πŸ‘

Here we can see even ASR probably needed an elder male member who can advise him.  His void created because of not having a father figure in his life is filled by shyam and that too very nicely.  Waaa baa waaah waa 😭*crying* why shyam why!!! why you turned out to be so bad.. you were doing a perfect job as jijaji.

🀣 totally agree yaar, he was too perfect...i gues when its too good to be true, it normally is...would u like a tissue?

Amazing dialogues

hello hai bye bye..laagath hai miss kasyap ko lions ki muh mein ko ko kelne ka bahuth shok hai

half people waha gaye, half people yaha gaye,  abh ham kaha jaye, hello hi bye bye

sabka nazaria alag alag hotha hai, mere liye mera nazaria ithna hi important hai jithna nanika. mein apni zindagi apne shartho pe jeena chahatha hu

ghar me badonka maan rakana bhi jaruri hai na. aur unka kaha maanthe huve bhi zindagi mein bhed badhal la ja saktha hai

thoda pyaar se bhai

barf se dake bade se bade pahaar bhi garmi se bigal kar zarni ban jathe hai

agar apne ane wali kal ko sawarna ho tho apna aaj ka liya huva har kadam soch samajkar lena chahiye

kaman se nikala huva theer and zabhan se nikala huva shabdh vapas nahi liye jasakthe hai

zindagi videoplayer hai tho nahi ki rewind button dhabhaya aur galathi sudharli
--->Shyam is thinking he is making ASR ponder about la and nani.. while ASR thoughts are revolving furiously around khushi.. the words uttered by him and by her.

You picked out all of my favs esp the "lion's ke moo" wala...i don't think i've seen more hard hitting dialogues, esp the ones by ASR,Nani, Shyam,Khushi, even in any bollywood movie...the writing was just fab.

you take dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ did a great job picking out the important things πŸ˜Š

mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Very nice...now I have to go back and watch some episodes. 😊
More Valentine's celebration vms by Zoha

The Ignited passion   πŸ€’
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JXQhmUuF5o[/YOUTUBE]

The Magical lifts 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orsKxOjXbrI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I do not not, is it only me, but in these episodes I really liked Anjali /Arnav  and  Mami/Lavanya bonding. I thought that Anjali was really sweet. In the later episodes a lot of people were complaining why she is not going to her husbands home etc. I however think it was one good thing Shyam did. Because the way he was trying on her life, it was good that she was with her brother. In most serials they show a sister to be the mastermind of all evil. In this case I am so happy that she is like that. The way she stood against even Nani and even herself for her chote was commendable. Many were saying how she spoils ASR money on Shyam.  Although we are professionals I think she was also an emotional support for Arnav through think and thin. The way she made Arnav face  love, the way she wanted him to have a life partner who can rid him of his misery, the way she joked that Arnav could tell her anything was commendable.

hi samin,

in red, brill observation. when she said to shyam, even though i don't think la's the girl and i am not comf with her, still i will be on his side. that is love, to want someone you love have their peace of mind, their joy, even if it not something you agree with. ipk had thsi level of thinking.

and so when things started going wrong, of course we felt terrible.

agree with every word you say. she was a real sister, nit a serial sister. her "ankh" didn't "bhadkao" πŸ˜† and she didn't change colour. in their life with its specific challenges, she filled a need in chhotey's life as much he in her. she was indeed the one around whom he stabilised his terrifyingly rocked world.

pity, they played with her character the way they did. i had no problems with her sneaky behaviour about shyam. chhotey, shyam, her two pillars. the shaking of either would make her react, sometimes with not the best side of her. so that was fine. but they never worked it out nicely.

plus daljeet was a beautiful actor. i too really enjoyed the anjali here. loved la/mami. two supposedly negative, empty, shallow characters, but not really, right? lovely.