Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 42

Today she smiles a bit wider,  talks a bit louder, laughs a bit more openly, and Anjali's eyes?

well, they sparkled a bit brighter, such was her happiness that arrived along with her husband... unfortunately he cares about anything but...

The two men in her life, her foundation, without either, she would collapse and shatter...and she does at one point. But when one side is found to be cheap and fake...another as strong and "asli (true)" as her brother, named Khushi took over...and eventually she finds courage to stand on her own.

It would be a long time, and much damage would be done before she stands tall one her own. Its the first time Shyam is seen entering the RM after his meeting with Khushi and after he made a home at the Gh. lying and decieving both families shamelessly. Today the makers give us insight just how good he is at winning hearts and trust  of the whole family, even Arnav Singh Raizada. This episode proves he was no chota mota khiladi (armature player), he was pure evil with master mind and a master plan with no conscious. 

He asks about NaaniJi as soon as he enters, not missing a chance to show his "concern" and "love" for the eldest of the family.  

Maamiji, with raitz(rats) running around in her tummy from hunger, asks if she can tell JP to get dinner ready. "maamiji, you guys go ahead and eat, we'll be right back," lovingly taking Anjali's hand and off they go to some "badiya rasam (wonderful ceremony)" the couple does every yr. 

This special rasam seems to be a promise renewal to each other in front of DM, the whole scene makes one uneasy, sick, in disbelief, angry (I need Sobti to help me bring a expression to my face)

For every promise she makes with a true heart, he gives with empty sugarcoated words.

She promises trust, he promises responsibility towards this house and family

She tells him she will be his shield in good and bad times (which he takes full advantage of when the time comes), he talks of the future, of their children (MONSTER!!!)

She prays that she never be in the way of his happiness, his "khushi"

The mere mention of that word/name, his filthy mind wanders in a pure place like mandir. The limitless scum continues, "I have so much respect for this marriage, hamaari zindagi mein aap ki jaga aur koi nahi le sakta(no one can take your place)"

Atlast, they finish and for the second time today he stops her from touching his feet telling her she belongs in his heart on his feet. hmmm, black heart or stinky feet...she deserves much much better!

Shyaam had even Mr.Harward himself fooled for so many years. 

His Di loved him and she was at her happiest around him so naturally he would like his Jijaji, but it doesn't end there. Respect and trust have to be earned from Arnav Singh Raizada. "mein aapko to mana kar hi nahi sakta na Jijaji"  Arnav tells him as Shyaam convinces him to wear raksha dhaaga Anjali wants him to wear. He can't say no to him, he listens to him. He has defended hist absence due to work pressures when Anjali felt like complaining.  Shyam has earned his respect and trust (even love), this is no small feat.[would've been great had we seen Shyam's background and how he came into their lives, another loose end]

oh ya! he bought gifts for everyone too including a makeup kitwa for maamiji! He knows the way to each family member

The sweet deception continues into the bed room when  Anjali finds a 2 day old news paper from Dehli..."they had 'em at the hotel" ...which hotel Shyaam? the Gupta Residence Inn?**squinting my eyes***

"Hum Dehli se door the, dehli humse nahi...aapki tarah (i was far from dehli, not the other way around, like you)"

...Dispicible  has a face, Shyaam Manohar Jha

Shyaam surprises Anjali with her Teej saari, after acting like he forgot in front of the family. why the need for all the EXTRA naatak (overacting)? When something is too good to be true

it probably is...

Arnav seems a bit emotional today, possibly because his Di's responsibility has shifted back to his jijaji. Quietly, in the background,  he constantly observing his happy Di 

but a sense of loss as her protector is felt.

A glimpse of his state of mind the day he married her off maybe?

At the Gupta house, Buaji opens the door for her two nieces that have just completed their first fast. Blessings for a good husband come out of her heart for both of them...but "chatori # 1"  hasn't listened to a single word.

"Buaji, hum khana kha lein (can we eat)?"  Khushi blurts out as soon as she could get a word in

God must be happy with Buaji, because he says her Nandkisor's name a lot more since Khushi came to live with her. ๐Ÿ˜†

Khushi runs into the kitchen to grab plates.

"Shyam ji nahi aaye?" an innocent question by innocent khushi ...processed not so innocently  by buaji "wah wah Nandkisore, yeh to abhi se rang mein rang gayee hai." Bauaji, nooo!

"Shyaam" (so funny the way she says this) Buaji tries to get Khushi's interest 

"only been here  a short while but has blended in so much with our family like butter and sugar in milk" glances over to her food hypnotized niece..."Right Khushi?"

"yes buaji" she quickly replies before getting back to her puris and aaloo sabzi

"he's not here but we're missing him" glances back to garner some more interest "hain na  khushi (right Khushi)?"

"Ha buaji, hammien bhi shukla ji ki chaat ki yaad aa rahi hai" khushi evenutally make it clear, i miss him but not as much as his chaat.๐Ÿคฃ

Then Buaji asks If the puja went ok? "aye titaliya, you didn't sneak any food or water did you? konu gadbad to nahi ki thi na?"

At the very mention of "gadbad,"

Mr.Gadbad enters her mind coming in the way of her taste buds again. Khushi flashes back to sweetest gadbad moments of the day, where Arnav made the biggest gadbad by giving her water and broke her fast and when he sambhaals her for the second time that day...

Those were gadbad moments alright but its not a guilty face as she thinks back...

"phir atak gayee!" as buaji says๐Ÿ˜†

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

โค๏ธ PURE HOTNESSโ˜บ๏ธ

My absolute favorite picture of the drool corner right above !!!! Red totally agree and love. Pink as usual really brilliant but green, honey ,magnificent so adore that!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 43

Shyam's Home

RM-  RING'.RING'..RING'. a finger reaches out and pushes the ignore button.  "Who is it?" Anjali asks and is answered with no one.  Shyam sits holding her, a faraway look in his eyes as if in a dreamland and a smile on his face. What fantasy world on you living in Shyam?  You have gone home to reality!

Kushi's phone call has been rejected and Payal says to her he must have some work.  Kushi reaches out to talk to her sister, hesitantly she speaks, it seems she wants to tell her sister something from deep in her heart but as Payal turns Kurshi she asks her what is it and Kushi stops.  I wonder if Kushi was going to say something to her about her confused feelings for her demon or if her question was for real.  She asks her sister about food.  FOOD!  That is our Kushi or is it our writers playing games with our head?  Silly girl, young and naive.  Since it seems that this is a morning of disclosure, Payal tells Kushi that she had  already met Akash in the marketplace and thought he was just a simple guy.  Kushi answers with he is good.  He is the one who drove her home in the rain and he is the one who gave me the dupatta for you.  Payal answers," Oh really?"  Her question, just maybe showing a glimmer of hope and excitement, that he is the one who sent it to her.  I think maybe she was feeling some butterflies in the pit of her stomach.  The sisters continue to talk about the Raizada's  and they decide that their favorites are Nani, Anjali,  and Akash.  Mami they mimicked, "hello, bye, bye." Payal asked who the girl in the transparent saree was and she must have been with Arnav since she saw him breaking her fast but she says he seemed upset.  Kushi answers he is always upset and that was Lavanya the girl who calls her Chamkilli.  She pictures ASR and the events of Teej.  They go off to bed and Kushi tells her sister she did it now because she can't sleep she can't seem to get this demon out of her head!

Back at the RM the next morning Nani sees her pooja tray all ready.  She looks and asks herself how is it here already and what is this.  Special prayer beads are on the tray.  Where did they come from?  From the Temple of the Goddess Kali,  answers Shyam.  Nani is so happy to see that Shyam has come home!  She says how he never forgets her'yada..yada'yada, chit chat back and forth, we come to know she knew of Shyam's accident.  Anjal asks her why she wasn't told and Nani answers with you would have been worried and gotten sick during your fast.  Laxmi (the goat) comes and of course, our deceptive hero, pulls out a red rope with bells on it so they will all know where she is in the house. I think I am going to be sick!  Nani says he spoils her.  Oh yes, Nani, he spoils everyone and everything! Shyam has come home!

In the rest of the episode we learn that the girls' father has mortgaged the store and is possibly losing it but doesn't say anything to them because he doesn't want to spoil their happiness.  Buaji is questioned by Kushi if SHE is missing Shyam because she keeps on asking about him. 

In the Raizada household Arnav is asking about breakfast and finds everyone in the kitchen laughing and preparing.  Shyam insists that the women of the house will not do anything and asks Arnav to make sure of that. Arnav is happy to see his Di smiling.  Shyam has prepared jalebi and all are eating.  Anjali wants to know where did you learn to make these?  He answers that sometimes things just happen'  Shyam has come home , yes, but with secrets.

Kushi is wondering about Shyam and that he must have work that is why he hasn't come home.  She makes an abundance of puri and Buaji scolds Kushi again about preparing too much food.  Buaji is preparing for another pooja and tells Kushi to take the sindor box.  Of course it goes flying, DM has to bring a certain demon to her mind and she thinks of Arnav.  Kushi asks DM why does she do this and to protect her.  Atleast Kushi knows that DM is involved in the Arnav conspiracy! 

At the dining table the Raizadas are happily eating.  Arnav seems in a dream state as he is drinking.  He is seriously thinking about someone or something.  He pictures breaking Kushi's fast and her fainting.  Mami interrupts him by asking what is he thinking about.  Mamaji says he was thinking about Shyam' s big house and Anjali alone in the house.  Anjali says to Chote you will come and stay for a few days right?  Nani is not comfortable with Anjali being alone in a big house because Shyam travels so much and Arnav agrees.

The lentil stores are low.  Payal is worried.  Kushi is also worried and feels something is going on that her father is not telling them.  Payal agrees. 

Shyam bring ASR sugar free jalebi.  ASR says to Shyam as long as you haven't been transferred to Delhi Anjali should stay here with us.  Shyam says, 'it doesn't matter who we live with or where we stay as long as I comes home to her.'  Everyone seems happy with the decision and they continue to chat, Nani asks Anjali about the pooja.  Anjali says it was late but went well and she exclaims do you know who else was there?  Yes we know, Mami says,' we don't have to call the media', torn saree and her sister. 

Anjali exclaims, Kushi and her sister! 

At the mention of her name ASR looks up and Shyam drops the platter of jalebi'everyone shocked' YUP, Shyam's come home! 

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Hey ladies, I have been traveling home but was able to read most of the reviews just haven't had time to comment.  I will try to catch up in a little bit.  They were all awesome as always!!!!
๐Ÿค—

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 42

Lies, Lies and More Lies

Kushi runs up the stairs of the Mandir to the beat of the drums, the music tempo one of suspense, our hearts racing, her eyes go wide, shocked'..

Akash, sir has met her at the top of the stairs.  Shyam's lie is safe.

Akash says to Kushi you forgot your plate.  She thanks him; she must go her sister is waiting.  He knows that, he just wants another glimpse at Payal, using his little white lie of returning her plate just to get that last gaze. 

Shyam and Anjali take blessings and Mami tells her husband she is starving so he should do something so they can go home to eat.  He tells everyone that she wants to make spiced nuts because Shyam has returned home after so long.  Oops, another little white lie.  They all agree to go home and as they are leaving Anjali stumbles. Two strong arms reach out to break her fall, one belonging to her brother the other her husband, their common bond is Anjali.  These two men are totally opposite each other, one abrasive and an atheist while the other sweet as pie and faithful.  Another lie! Arnav is a much better man than Shyam.  We see ASR portrayed negatively at times but his heart is true, faithful and pure.  Shyam is portrayed as a dutiful, faithful husband and we have already seen signs of his real deceptive character.  Lies, lies and more lies!

GH- Buaji opens the door at the house and Payal and Kushi come in.  Buaji hopes their fast went well and soon they will marry good men. The first words out of Kushi's mouth is when do we eat!  She runs into the kitchen and Payal offers Buaji the offering. Kushi comes to set the table and asks if Shyam is eating and Buaji is excited because she thinks Kushi wants to eat her first meal after the fast with Shyam. Aye, NandKishore surely knows how to make pairs, Buaji exclaims.  Uggghhh!

RM- All walk in and Shyam asks for Nani.  Mami says you came late and she is in bed.  They talk about Nani being strict and she would scold him.  Mami asks Anjali to tell the servant to start the dinner and Shyam says go and eat we will join you in a little while.  It seems that Shyam and Anjali have their own ritual during Teej so they go to the home mandir and sit in front of the sacred fire. 

Anjali starts, "I will not leave this love or destroy this trust, no matter how far apart we are.  We will always trust each other." 

But HE will.

Shyam says," I will always be responsible to this family."

LIE. 

Anjali says, "I will always be there for you in happiness and sadness, in good times and bad times.  I will protect you and always be yours."

Her truth not his. 

Shyam returns with, "I will pray for children, just like you, because you are the soul of my life.  You are the reason for my smile."

LIE. 

Anjali responds, " I pray you never get hurt because of me and nothing interferes with your happiness." 

She just gave him permission in his eyes.  He pictures Kushi before his eyes. 

He says to Anjali he respects the love she has for this marriage and that no one can take her place in his life.  He loves her more than himself.  This is his oath.

LIE, LIE AND MORE LIES! 

Anjali answers that all the promises she has made are from her heart.  She promised that no lies or betrayal will enter into their lives.  Boy, she didn't see it coming!  When she asks that God gives her all his troubles he stops her placing his fingers over her lips'he says that there will never be lies or betrayals in their relationship.  LIE, LIE AND MORE LIES!  "I love you very much, Rani Sahiba."  Lie.  They both pray and he is picturing Kushi and when Anjali goes to take his blessings he tells her you stay in my heart and not at my feet. 

The family has joined them congratulating them on their remarriage and Di says she has one more thing to do and that is to tie the sacred thread on her brothers.  She ties Akash's thread and turns to Arnav who says, "Di, please.."  Shyam takes the thread from Anjali and goes to his brother in law, tells him that they feel it's a sacred protective thread but he can call it a bracelet of his sister's love and trust.  Arnav answer is that he can't refuse that.  That is not a lie! Shyam showers everyone with gifts and while they are all awaiting his gift for his Queen with anticipation, he says he has forgotten.   Has he or is he lying again?

GH- Kushi is eating and Buaji sighs as she is missing Shyam.  She asks Kushi, "don't you?"  Kushi answers she misses his snacks more and Payal scolds her.  Buaji agrees she misses his snacks too.  Buaji asks if she cheated on her fast and Kushi stops eating and recalls the events of her afternoon.  Buaji encourages her to call Shyam.

Shyam and Anjali are in their room and he asks her if she is mad because he was late or because he forgot her gift.  He hands her a beautiful red saree.  She scolds him and then looks into the shopping bag and finds a Delhi newspaper.  She finds it strange that he has a paper from here but he says he got it at the hotel.

LIE! 

His phone rings'.Kushi is calling. 

What will he say to Anjali?  What will he say to Kushi?

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

HI CYN!!!!
first of all love the title, that's exactly what i was thinking to myself as i saw this episode. It was dedicated to this villian and boy did the garner some colorful reactions. the first time i saw these episodes i used to watch 10-20 a day, and just couldn't wait to get to the next one so didn't think into it like we do now. Anyway, โค๏ธ the red and โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ purple, i love the way you laid out their promisses to eachother and the "LIE" after all of his๐Ÿ˜†

Buaji sighs as she is missing Shyam.
๐Ÿคฃ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My absolute favorite picture of the drool corner right above !!!! Red totally agree and love. Pink as usual really brilliant but green, honey ,magnificent so adore that!!!

thanks dear!!! :) glad you love the green!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Wiwry! His cheeks are a very serious matter
I am glad ami put up some evidence๐Ÿ˜‰
That old lady is so lucky...only Arnav can make me jealous of an old lady

LOL yes she's very lucky, she gets to kiss him on his forehead later too!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ami
   "The two men in her life, her foundation, without either, she would collapse and shatter...and she does at one point. But when one side is found to be cheap and fake...another as strong and "asli (true)" as her brother, named Khushi took over...and eventually she finds courage to stand on her own."...i lik the way u hav said it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"
This special rasam seems to be a promise renewal to each other in front of DM, the whole scene makes one uneasy, sick, in disbelief, angry"- Exactly how can he be so sick ๐Ÿ˜ก
"
black heart or stinky feet...she deserves much much better! " - So true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He Love his di soo much ๐Ÿค—...i wanna giv him hug thr ...
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

EPISODE 42, YO!!!

The episode starts off with khushi entering the mandir and almost bumping into Akash...that is why she made that shocked expression (silly me for thinking she saw shyam...everyone knows that the truth is not revealed to the lead until much much later)  Akash said he has her thaali and he returned it... as khushi got into the ricksaw, akash watched to leave to make sure she got in safely (just assuming), but i think he wanted one last glimpse of payal.

The Raizadas are one happy bunch of people since their ladla son in law came to break their ladli dhikri's vrat.  As they were leaving the mandir, Anajali tripped, and she was saved by both Shyam and Arnav.  She turned to shyam first and smiled and then turned to Arnav and smiled as well.  She seemed happy the two most important people in her life will always be there for her.  She turned to shyam first and silently thanked him, this shows that she will always put shyam before her brother.  I noticed that once shyam showed up, the family is a lot happier.  It seems when anjali is happy the whole family is happy, their world revolves around Anjali's happiness, it could be because of her disability or her past experiences in life...or both could the the factor.

Shyam and Anjali go to the Mandir in their house and redo their vows in front of Devi Maiya...Shyam vows were all hypocritical saying he will always be there for her...i have no clue how he has the guts to lie in front of DM.  One vow that stood out to me was that Anjali said that she will never block he road to his happiness (Khushi), shyam made a face like wow she is awesome and starts thinking of khushi, he is thinking that nothing will stop him in achieving his khushi.  Shyam then said that before him, he will always put anjali first.  this makes anjali happy...they finish their pooja and through out shyam is thinking of khushi.  The pooja is over and the whole family is watching and admiring their love (i personally find their love diabetically sweet).  Anjali want to tie rahksha daagas on her brothers and shows that arnav is in the background watching (arnav being in the background shows that he will always watch over his sister, and he also does not believe in this type of stuff).  Akash steps up and allows anjali to tie the daaga, and arnav refuses.  Shyam goes to arnav and tells him that he should put it on (this part the hindi was kind of hard to understand but i assume he said i know you don't believe in this but think of it as a bracelet??? if you know what he said please tell me) pretty much shyam said do it for your sister.  Arnav said i cannot ever say no to you, and lets him tie the daagas.  Anjali is watching from the background happy, she is happy because her lifelines are happy and will do anything for her...Shyam brings gifts for everyone and said he forgot anjali's teej sari, and she becomes sad but does not show it.

The Gupta sisters enter the house, and bua ji asked if their vrat when okay, payal said yes but khushi thought about that incident she had with arnav and walked off.   Khushi went off to set the table and asked if she should set shyam's plate, bua ji said no he will be late and khushi said she will save his food.  This makes bua ji very happy and she thinks the vrat went well.  While they were eating khushi was eating like a maniac and buaji said save some for shyam...khushi just keeps eating, bua ji keeps saying how shyam is part of the family after a being with them for a short amount of time, and kept asking khushi is she agreed and khushi said yes not even listening to what she said.  Khushi said she remembering shukla's chaat, and bua ji was like i am talking about shyam and khushi immediately said i am thinking of him too but not as much as the chaat.  THis make bua ji very happy and she is planning shyam and khushi's rishta in her head and NK is by her side.

In Anjali and shyam's room (i feel like giving them a nickname...their names are too much work to type together...i will call them Anjam)...So in anjam's room, they were sitting on the bed...anjali was saying even though you were late the pooja was completed...and shyam said are you still mad that i forgot your sari (i think she should be happy her hubby came after a long time and stop fretting over a sari...but hey all girls want a gift from their hubby no matter what) and shyam was like what should i do with this sari now, hearing this she got up and immediately saw the sari and is happy...She hugs him and at that time khushi is calling shyam.  The episode ends with Anjam hugging and shyam is staring at the phone

Will shyam pick up the phone and lie in front of anjali, or make and excuse to pick of the phone and leave early...Or will he not pick up the phone????

HI Anita!
Loved you hillarious, at time sarcastic and to the point take! Everything in all the diff colors stood out, sorry lost track of the color pallate halfway through! and i like "Anjam" cute!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sohara episode-43

"Arnav's thought was haunting Khushi now and then. She was actually got attracted to this man, whom she was frequently calling Rakshas. The RaKshas actually stole her heart unknowingly. "

The financial situation was not well in Buaji's house. Khushi's parent's condition was not good as well. The anxiety in their voice didn't go unnoticed by two loving sisters. Both got panicked thinking of the crisis of the family.

Raizada people were worried for Anjali. They didn't want their loving Anjali leave RM. "Naya badia ghar"! Paisa Kahase aya e naya ghar ke liye? The Raizadas were too over protective of Anjali, as if she was a baby! - nd she does throw Tantrums lik one ๐Ÿ˜›

At the dining table when everybody was talking about teej, khushi's name came out automatically. what made both sale and jija agitated. Shyam got so nervous that jalebi plate fell from his hand. Everybody got stunned to see his reaction. But no worries, he was master at making twisted answers and stories. -  Exactly...he'll come up with another better lie ๐Ÿ˜ก

liked your short nd sweet review ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Ami
   "The two men in her life, her foundation, without either, she would collapse and shatter...and she does at one point. But when one side is found to be cheap and fake...another as strong and "asli (true)" as her brother, named Khushi took over...and eventually she finds courage to stand on her own."...i lik the way u hav said it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"
This special rasam seems to be a promise renewal to each other in front of DM, the whole scene makes one uneasy, sick, in disbelief, angry"- Exactly how can he be so sick ๐Ÿ˜ก
"
black heart or stinky feet...she deserves much much better! " - So true ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He Love his di soo much ๐Ÿค—...i wanna giv him hug thr ...

Thank you Supriya!!!! awww you want to give him a hug, me tooo!!!! i think that's all i'm allowed to do, i'm married, so is he dammit!!  
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Thank you Supriya!!!! awww you want to give him a hug, me tooo!!!! i think that's all i'm allowed to do, i'm married, so is he dammit!!  

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

very serious thread. we also discuss the limits to our passion... responsible phangurrling, no less. have to say, i will refrain from the hug, don't trust self that much. and i too am married and in lau with the hubs dammit.