Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
her confusion, his brazen touch in the temple while holding the thali, the first time the song 'Mere ankhon mein tu muskuraye' akash and payal's eyelock, mamiji's taunts, Lavanya's pursuit of ASR, Khushi's teeny weeny pangs of jealousy, the anxiety over who is Anjali's husband
The Khushi and Shyam hide and seek
Khushi's parting glance at Arnav...
Everything about this scene was epic
Sanaya and Barun looked wonderful
The chemistry just burnt the screen
The entire side cast was marvellous
The emotions were palpable
Till today I can go weak in the knees looking at the way Arnav holds her and their first almost 'husband and wife' scene...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 41

Faith and the Broken Promise

In the mandir all the faithful are doing pooja with Kushi, Anjali is always looking over her shoulder for her husband and as Kushi finishes her round she looks at Anjali who looks towards Arnav.  He steps forward and looks into Kushi's eyes, she shyly looks away and he takes the tray from her, his fingers resting on hers.  She looks up, her eyes widen, and just a simple touch unravels her. She steps back, eyes still lowered and then takes a glimpse as he performs his faithful duty like he promised Di.  He passes the thaal to Lavanya and steps back looking at Kushi.  She lifts her eyes to his, she is uncomfortable being so close to him.  She shifts her weight and tries to focus on her prayer.  Anjali is ever faithful still looking over her shoulder for her husband to come, as Payal and then Akash make their rounds.  Di is still looking for her husband to come.  ASR comes up behind her and places his hand on her reassuringly.  Her brother is always there and always faithful to his vow to take care of her.  Kushi and ASR are next to each other and you can see how she is trying very hard to concentrate on her prayers but she is so uncomfortable being next to him.

When the pooja is finished, the girls' line up to break their fast.  Di is still looking out for her husband.  Kushi and Payal break their fast with Akash looking on at Payal.  It almost looks as if he is coming forward to break her fast.  Kushi shoves some kind of sweet in one bite into her mouth.  Mami and mamaiji are finishing the ritual.  Di holding her tray is still waiting faithfully for her husband. Lavanya steps toward ASR who is looking at her like I can't believe I am doing this.  She tells him she has done her part and now it's his turn.  She hands him a sweet which he is just holding it in his hand.  He needs directions?  He doesn't really want to do this, you know.  She grabs his hand and lifts it to her mouth.  He can't even look her in the eye. Wow, ASR, she doesn't take a hint.  Kushi is looking on as she is going to light a lamp.  What is that look in her eyes, can it be hurt?  Is she upset maybe even jealous? Lavanya thanks him and asks," are you happy I fasted for you?"  He answers with, "you know I don't believe in all these useless rituals." Lavanya says it wasn't useless she did it for him.  She kisses him on the cheek and says "I love you ASR", and leaves.  Kushi is shocked and hurt as he looks at her. She tries to light the match with frustration and anguish written all over her face.  Lavanya is saying her goodbyes and walks around Kushi and Payal with a disdainful look on her face.  She tells Mami to say "Hi, no, Namaste to Nani" and then says goodbye to Di who is waiting at the entrance to the temple.  The girls are getting ready to leave and speak with Di.  They tell her they are ready to go, she asks if they finished and they said yes.  They asked her if she is done and she says she is waiting for her husband if they stay they can meet him.  Kushi says it is late and they must leave their aunt is waiting for them and they don't want her to worry.  Mami says let them go not so nicely and the girls notice her tone.  They leave, Kushi's eyes meeting ASR and Payal's eyes meeting Akash.  Both men turn and watch their women go out the mandir.  Kushi turns once again and meets his eyes.

I can tell you right now that there have been many broken promises on the parts of ASR and Kushi.  She promised herself that she would never see that Rakshas again and he promised himself she would quit the contract and he would have her out of his life forever.  By the looks of things these two are totally drawn to each other and there is an all powerful Goddess who is involved and our Kushi is one faithful follower and ASR has no faith in God but that is not going to matter. 

The family comes to Di and asks how long is she going to wait for her husband.  Just take a little bit of the offering and you will have dinner later with him they say.  Arnav tells her to eat something or she will get sick.  Faithful Di answers with, "I will not listen to anyone and I will not break my promise, I will fast until my husband comes.   I trust my husband and my God.  He promised he will be here. He will not break his promise.  I will pray."  She grabs the large lamp and proceeds to pray the wind is picking up, thunder CLAPS in the background, bells ringing, you can feel her faithfulness, the wind is gusting now and she turns to see a shadow in the doorway of the temple.  He is here!  He hasn't broken his promise!  She had all faith in her God that he would come.  She rushes up to him. We only see shadow; he is in the dark, who is this man?  Finally she reaches him and said I knew you would come and he answers you called me here right.  How could he break a promise to Rani Sahiba.  HINT, HINT.  We now see his face, it is SHYAM!  They are in a tight embrace.  The family comes forward Anjali tells Shyam, "I can't believe you are here in front of me".  She sees his crutch and panics. What happened?  Arnav says come and sit, all are concerned for this snake. Shyam says it was a minor accident and he well tell the story at home but first we have to finish his Queens pooja and break the fast.  You must not have had anything to eat since morning.  He says her tears are as precious as her smile and she should not shed them. Come'

Kushi and Payal get into an auto.  Kushi realizes she has forgotten her thaal and Payal scolds her but Kushi says it is because she hasn't eaten that is why she has forgotten. She will be back in two minutes. She runs to the temple.

At the temple Di and Shyam are finishing their ritual together faithfully, he broke her fast with water and a sweet and she is tying the sacred thread on his wrist.

Kushi walks up the steps to the temple and has a horrifying surprised look on her face.  Episode ends...'.

Recap: Di has total faith in her God and her husband Shyam that he keeps all his promises.  Shyam is neither faithful to his wife and has broken the most important promise of them all his wedding promises.  Let us see what this snake is up to...'.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Video links are updated :)
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  • I was just sitting there and enjoying the jealous Khushi.
  • Ok so I counted again today the stolen gazes and it was again 21πŸ˜‰.
  • Again Khushi was having a hard time concentrating at her prayer because she just had to check on Arnav every few seconds😳.
  • It was evident when Arnav went to Di she moved even without looking back.πŸ˜ƒ
  • Then when Arnav touched her hand she looked as if she had a shock of her life.😊
  • Best part- was when Khushi looked back at Arnav.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Arnav was looking as if saying to himself, "Palat, palat,she loves me and she has to look back at me, dammit!"πŸ˜•
  • 😊 OK first being jealous and then Khushi just had to looked back😊. Having a flashforward of " Humbhi Aapse I love you dammit!"❀️ I wonder how many of us have destroyed their replay button to listen Khushi saying that. πŸ€”
  •  Now I may live in a true filmy world because when I first saw Shyam and if episode 41 I actually thought that Shyam😑 was having a double role and that Anjali's husband and Shyam in Khushi's house were two different people looking the same.πŸ€ͺ Came out not even when he said Rani saheba but when saw his crutches.πŸ’”

Edited by samin096 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link..
it was awesome episode..

first time the song meri ankhon mein tu muskuraye was played and is was soo perfect on arshi...each and every word was perfectly fits on them...😳
.hhaha arnav touched khushi hand while taking thali was like they he wanted to touch her again...πŸ˜‰

anjal scene was sooo cute an her belief in her god and husband was soo much..😊
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you! 

Winds continue to sing as Arnav carries khushi in his arms and places her on bench. With light splashes of wate in her face, he tries to bring her back."Khushi, Khushi" (back to just Khushi in his soft, unbelievably sexy husky voice, how quickly she melts this man)

He watches her every second with such tender care almost like a small child.

Khushi comes to, hand on her head, still  lightheaded

Without giving a second thought, Arnav right away gives her water... and just like that, Devi Maiya took his hand and wrote his destiny, Khushi into his life

The shankh sound (conch) playing in the background seals the deal, nice touch! Arnav breaks Khushi's fast, handling her with so much care, one hand  gently placed on her back the other giving her water...[Water, a source of all life, which he gives her, unknowingly he gives her a new life with him] 

Slowly, she comes back and slowly he takes his hand off of her,  he stands up away from her  [interesting he stands up, moves away AND looks away , does he not want her to see the sweet, tender, caring mush, i mean man he had just turned into?]

The first thing she sees water in his hands then she thinks for a minute, oh no "paani?" look up to see him, once she gathers herself and catches up with her thoughts, she stands up and confronts him  "aapne hame paani kyu pilaya? puja khatam hone se hi pehle aapne hamaara vrat tod diya!! (why did you give me water, you broke my fast before the puja!)?!" 

This time he snapped back (no guilt trip to hold him back, good for you Arnav!)

"mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhara...tum behosh ho rahi thi! (I didn't know...you fainted)"  Arnav defends himself

Still upset and not sign of gratitude, she tries to storm off with a pause to apoligize to DM "I didn't mean to, aapko to sab pata hain na? [seems she has been talking to her best friend about this "laad governer"]" 

she tries to walk off but still too weak, feeling lightheaded again...  this, her in the front, a fuzzy Arnav in the back quickly becomes clearer as takes giant leaps to catch her again...

phir se "sambhaal liya"

*Rabba ve* he holds her so close, she's scared but she doesn't object! The first time they are so close and one of them is not unconscious, woo hoo! He look into her eyes with no hesitations, she returns the looks while holding on to his jacket, she becomes more at ease, after her initial frightened look on her face.

Their undeniable hold on each other just became stronger...

This time, he has her mesmerized a bit, since she's still in the moment and he is able to talk "Pahele do kadam chalna seekho, phir moo kholna [first learn was walk on your own, then open you  mouth]" he advises her, she is speechless and baffled. 

Talking their time releasing their hold on each other, slowly she takes a step back, and he looks away.  she turns to leave but in a very confused state of mind trying to make sense of what just happened...

Is that tears in her eyes, what is it about him that moves her so? Finally she finds composure and moves towards the temple, we see Arnav also wondering what the heck is happening?

Akaash is pleasantly surpised with Payals entrance in the mandir "Payal Ji?" suttle as Akaash is, the excitement is there in his voice. "AnjaliJi, here is you puja thaal" payal hands it over to a very delighted Anjali. 

Payal apoligizes for the mistake on Khushi's part "Hame bhi pata nahi chala ki galati kab ho gaye." Here comes the "hello hi bye bye, ee ladki ki niyat pe ta hum pehlei doubt tha, ee small house ki ladkiys hm!"...since nani is not here, allow me, takes one to know one Maamiji!

Anjali says that she was just worried about the "raksha dhaga(protection string)" that she prepared for her husband, wanting to make sure he stays well protected.  

Payal says bye to them as they are on their way to Saavitri Mandir, but being a great older sis Anjali reads Akash's face "since you are here, light the candles with us...where is khushi? i'll tell her too" she insists. Payal hesitates a little but agrees when Anjali says "yaha aake diye na jalana acchi baat nahi hoti (its not a good thing to not light candles when you come here)"

The sweet love that already started blooming in Akaash's heart the day he laid eyes on Payal, has a chance today to ignite the same light in Payals heart.  When Payal was lighting her candles, he watches, she seems so sad, its teej today and she's without a husband and toughts of her broken marriage...just an assumption, but love how Akaash looks at her in the back like he wants to take all the pain away.

Lavanya is not too thrilled to hear "mother-India"  (Payal) is Chamkili's sister...or that Khushi is here, La is the only one so far to  see the effect Khushi has on Arnav, HER man, her jealousy is obvious throughout this episode anytime Khushi is mentioned, especially when Khushi arrives and La looks her up and down like "what is so special about that?" (seems she also notices Arnav right behind Khushi adding to the fire)

The puja thaal is being used to symbolize  Shyaam here and  the dialogues b/c Anjali and Khushi is brilliant...hats off to the writers

Khushi: pata nahi aap ki amanat hamaare paas kaise aa gaye

Anjali: koi baat nahi, hame to laga tha hamaari thaal kho gaye

Khushi: aise kaise khone deta hum? aap ki amanat thi, iss liye hamne sambhaal ke rakhi

Anjali: aap nahi jaanti ki yeh thaal hamaare liye kya maine rakh ti hai

Khushi and Arnav exchange few more glances 

"achha to hum chalte hai(ok we should go)" khushi says unaware that Payal agreed to do the puja here

When Anjali tells Khushi, she looks weak, Arnav is alert and you can tell he wants her to stay, where he can protect her again if need be because he knows she is weak...[Sobti, too good!]

Anjali continues "Hame lagta hai ki aap dono ko yehi pe puja karni chahiye."

Khushi not keen on the idea, she wanted to run again, from him from her feelings that bring utter confusion, she just wanted to leave. "it's even getting late, i think you guys should finish here." Anjali is persistent!

Khushi looks at Arnav for approval, no avail 

Payal tells khushi she needs to break this fast ASAP. "kabhi kabhi bado ki baat maan leni chahiye" Akash shows support to the woman he loves.  Arnav is pleased, to have her around some more, but is really good at hiding it.

Everyone proceed to do the puja, but Anjali still waiting, trying to keep the diya from burning, it just won't keep steady, just making it hard for her. Arnav puts his hand on her, "Di atleast you can start the puja" Anjali really doesn't want to start without him. Arnav reminds her "you know how much he loves you,  finish the puja and break the fast , he'll be here " an irritated  Anjali "Chotey Please! " 

Khushi's phone rings, Shyaam calls and pressures them to leave ASAP, I sensed anger in his voice, why did  he want them away from this mandir so badly? he had already called Buaji to see  if they are back and the cameras revert to him anytime Anjali mentions her husband. could it be that they are one and the same? could it be? could it be? But when Arnav calls his jijaji and passes the phone to Anjali,

This faceless man in the car with a much different voice than Shyam asks Anjali "hum kabhi apna vada tode hai kya?" hmmm Shyaam had asked Rani Sahiba the same question...but the VOICE is so different...What the!

As everyone huddles around for the puja and aarti, Khushi's dhyaan (concentration) is on him who is walking right behind her,

At one point during the puja, she tilts her head towards him and looks at God, as she wants to say a silent prayer. IMO, the day of calender shoot, she asks DM "akhir aap chahti kya hai?" she has a feelilng something big is being planned for her by the Almighty with this man since the shoot, today she acknowledges this and offers her trust to Him above β€οΈ

[never noticed this part before, wowowowowow, love these little details and they get into the head of the character]. 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFFF the INTENSITY and THOSE CHOCOLATES...Maar daala! β˜ΊοΈBREATHLESS!❀️

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
39th Episode

@Arshihamesha
this is soo true "Anjali is indeed one lucky sister...has two handsome and caring brothers"

wow u did so much diggin...Love the 1st symbolism part πŸ‘πŸΌ...though i din't understand it clearly...m still in my early 20s

"
He is always there for her to remove her pains and sorrows whether in return he embrases all until Fate turns the table." Love Arnav the adorin chote...takes so much care of his elder sis 😊

@Ami
"Under her spell again,  Arnav loses his concentration on the phone,  only her in sight, a natural beauty with her hair out just like he prefers"
- tht is really adorable 😳

"His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line)." -I know right πŸ˜‰ Love the drool corner

@Charlotte 74 "
"What a catch ASR! One of the visually eye pleasing scenes...model scene --- Khushi's wonderfully arched body held by the stylishly ramrod straight ASR 
Kudos to the one who shot that scene!

Rabba Ve indeed!

Ah he carried her like a precious jewel " -it was a perfectly blendid scene awesome job of the makers πŸ‘ Love your words!!

@Anita " So it means that anjali will lose her husband to someone else but in the end she will get him back (too bad this was proven wrong towards the end of the show...i wanted shyam to be a changed man at the end and realize anjali's love and devotion for him...that will will just remain a wish now) "      - in a way m glad anjali doesn end with shyam...yeah she realized tht he is evil a little too late but still...even if he had changed...he wouldn be worth her love...
btw liked your title curious case of missin Thali πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Cynthia - He is enamored by her.  The pull begins...He runs towards her jumping the steps.  Her thal falls to the ground as she faints, her slight body falling backward, it seems as if an eternity has passed but it has been seconds,  a strong arm reaches out and grabs hold of her hand.  I am here'

He places her arm around his neck and lifts her into his arms.

He is always there. - Loved the eternity part ❀️

@Indi u havn reviewed 39th epi yet...? you hav all reviewed it beautifully...Loved readin every post πŸ‘

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

39th Episode

@Arshihamesha
this is soo true "Anjali is indeed one lucky sister...has two handsome and caring brothers"

wow u did so much diggin...Love the 1st symbolism part πŸ‘πŸΌ...though i din't understand it clearly...m still in my early 20s

"
He is always there for her to remove her pains and sorrows whether in return he embrases all until Fate turns the table." Love Arnav the adorin chote...takes so much care of his elder sis 😊

@Ami
"Under her spell again,  Arnav loses his concentration on the phone,  only her in sight, a natural beauty with her hair out just like he prefers"

"His need to keep this petite damsel protected and safe is evident  on his face within the relief he feels after he has her (can't help but think of "hamesha sambhalta rahunga" line)." -I know right πŸ˜‰ Love the drool corner

@Charlotte 74 "

"What a catch ASR! One of the visually eye pleasing scenes...model scene --- Khushi's wonderfully arched body held by the stylishly ramrod straight ASR 

Rabba Ve indeed!

Ah he carried her like a precious jewel " -it was a perfectly blendid scene awesome job of the makers πŸ‘ Love your words!!

@Anita " So it means that anjali will lose her husband to someone else but in the end she will get him back (too bad this was proven wrong towards the end of the show...i wanted shyam to be a changed man at the end and realize anjali's love and devotion for him...that will will just remain a wish now) "      - in a way m glad anjali doesn end with shyam...yeah she realized tht he is evil a little too late but still...even if he had changed...he wouldn be worth her love...

@Cynthia - He is enamored by her.  The pull begins...He runs towards her jumping the steps.  Her thal falls to the ground as she faints, her slight body falling backward, it seems as if an eternity has passed but it has been seconds,  a strong arm reaches out and grabs hold of her hand.  I am here'

@Indi u havn reviewed 39th epi yet...? you hav all reviewed it beautifully...Loved readin every post πŸ‘

thanks so much dear! you are too kind. bang on job with the collages, and love how you incorperated Cinthia's title for each epi, she comes up with the most perfect titles! 
in blue...you suck! πŸ˜‰ j/k my early 30's self jealous of you...
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey friends,

I cum to dis thread and simply gape at all the analyses, pics, drool corner, collage etc !  I am terrible at expressing my feelings in words esp prose! Do u knw hw gud u ppl r at dis.? U r unbelievable!  I see the bootiful Teej episodes has brought out d best in all of u! The sindoor, the dupatta, the eyelocks et al...!
But tell me sumthng, am I correct in thinking dat  d underlying clandestine situation made these episodes more appealing. I mean fr al practical purposes ASR was La's boyfriend. Dey hd also agreed to a live in.She hd kept a fast fr him to please his family. Yet, he was attracted to another woman, leapt to her rescue, lift her in his arm, broke her fast , drew her very close in his arms...! Tch tch! Bad boyfriend! 
But I  understand ASR!πŸ˜‰  And I  luv ur clandestine luv fr Khushi ! It sends shivers down my spine n makes me fall fr u even more! U poor super sexy confused soul !

What can I say but that he was damaged goods.  He never said he was a good boyfriend...she was expendable as far as he was concerned.  He didn't want involvement.  He was about power and money and Lavanya was nice eye candy on his arm.  I think he showed he really cared for her when he broke up with her. BUT still love this damaged boy who became a loving man because of someone he never dreamed of, Kushi.  DM was with them always and knew what she was doing!  Epic!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

39th Episode

@Arshihamesha

"

@Ami

@Charlotte 74 "

Rabba Ve indeed!

Thnx Superiya.1st Symbolism is for the reference of number 108 years.Simply for you it represents the universe ,existance of God and Anjali belief in her husband in her GOD her hubby as He is Patti parmeshwar.I hope it hepls.😊  These epis are showing each and every one's true character for the next phase which is going to turn some lives upside down and will change the core of their beliefs but Faith in God will get stronger and will help them to move along...😳