Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Eva - Quite  likely that Taiji and Dupey turned him to spoiled brat - but he showing some classic symptoms of a psychopath.  For example the inability to form emotional bonds - just look at the way he is treating Ansh! 
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

So much for all the "hard-earned" name and fame that SP keeps harping about. Rather,  his hard work has been directed in suppressing all the shady aspects of his personality and reprehensible behaviours. Inspired by Jyo, Angel, Deepti, and Pikachu, here is a mythical, and hopefully enjoyable, scenario about the breaking news:

Long, long ago:
Curtain Rises
CONversation between SP and his mysterious lady-love (MLL):

MLL: SPJi, Main maa banane waali hoon. You know, I am expecting our baby.
SP: (Aside) I have to take care of this amangal happening immediately. I have to put my favorite goons in Mangalpur on the job to run over this lady at the earliest.
(Loudly): Errm... great noose, I mean news. I have to go now, but I will be back soon. I am planning this big surprise for you --trust me, it is going to bowl you over. Now, remember --not a word to anyone about this, okay? Otherwise, the surprise will all be ruined.
MLL: Mum is the word. Oh SPJi, do you have to go so soon? I wish you could be with me forever. Leave that forgetful gaay that you are married to, and be with me. Since she has this memory problem, chances are that she will not remember that you left her.
SP: Aaah! Kaash, I wish I could be with you, too.
MLL: That's it!
SP: What? What are you talking about?
MLL: Aakaash! That is what we will name the baby
SP: (Aside) Over my (I mean your) dead body!
Curtain closes.

πŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Did you guys see the SBB segment?! Oh my god, the acting <3
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

@ Eva - Quite  likely that Taiji and Dupey turned him to spoiled brat - but he showing some classic symptoms of a psychopath.  For example the inability to form emotional bonds - just look at the way he is treating Ansh! 

i feel for him anonee.. but i think he is lack in this skill because he does not trust others easily. when we trust others we can share our feelings with them.. 

to be honest I dont really know the real symptoms of a psychopath πŸ˜• care to explain πŸ˜‰

Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Did you guys see the SBB segment?! Oh my god, the acting <3

do you have the link??? 
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

i feel for him anonee.. but i think he is lack in this skill because he does not trust others easily. when we trust others we can share our feelings with them.. 

to be honest I dont really know the real symptoms of a psychopath πŸ˜• care to explain πŸ˜‰

No, feel free to go with your thoughts and knowledge - it is morning for me and I do not have the time!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yash gave her a GPS watch, and he finds out that she's in the abortion clinic, and he goes and stops Prashant!
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

No, feel free to go with your thoughts and knowledge - it is morning for me and I do not have the time!

all right...I will hit my sack first, extremely tired now after a longgg day at plantation😭.. I will read about the symptoms later... u take care anonee... πŸ˜‰

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meena: You're welcome Dear! πŸ˜ƒ I hear ya P is stuck in the past and when he told her yesterday that she knows what a brute he can be, y heart just sank at the thought of her marriage life with him when he didn't get his way πŸ˜” 😭