Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

So I woke up this morning, headed into I-F and accidentally clicked on article announcing a new entrant. Just be safe, I popped into the DC and confirmed (I know, I know). Since then, I've been thinking.

This Suraj/Aakash fellow is younger than Pankaj. He appears to be older than Prateek. So does this mean that he was born a few years before or after Yash? And if so, why? Did Gayatri become so obsessed with Yash that she wasn't paying attention to Suraj Pratap? And Suray Pratap's mistress was a country girl? So was this a one-off thing or was it a continual affair during some family holiday? As for Pratiek, was he meant to be a "fixer" for their marriage when some unspoken of thing went wrong? Or did he just happen to come along? And why does Yash's name begin with a Y when the other two sons have names with the initial P? My head is officially buzzing😳

Dnt go by look or age on serials, Samir Sharma who is elder than Gurmeet by look and age played Gurmeet's younger brother in Geet...

angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So SP is going to fall of his high horse, haan! πŸ˜²

I am thinking about this in terms of Pari's one night stand secret. SP will not be able to open his mouth now will he?πŸ˜†

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo Di: Well, I am all for exploring the darker parts of society but how does this reflect on Punar Vivaah the concept, not the show. This is all about remarriage, and all the aspects of family related to it, but when too much drama is added to the "khichdi" doesn't it over- power the most important flavours? Did we really need to add an illegitimate child of Suraj Pratap to the mixture? I'm sure that they will handle social issues attached to being an illegitimate child, and having an affair, but just not sure how I feel about it being associated with "punar vivaah"
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kadeen : Well if CVs stay with PV concept , then we might see SP's Punarvivah to this guy's mother πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. I hope this does not happen because we cant loose Gayatri πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... But I think in this track the PV concept might not apply on SP but this guy might ask justice for his mother later from SP by telilng him that in a family where they r setting examples by giving punarvivah of his son , what will give justice to my mother πŸ€”... lets see how the track goes πŸ˜•

What I m wondering here is whether Gayatri knows it or not .. πŸ€”

@Zee : Yup your theory of Cas was always spot on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Dnt go by look or age on serials, Samir Sharma who is elder than Gurmeet by look and age played Gurmeet's younger brother in Geet...

I understand what you're saying, but Rakesh certainly cannot be seen as Akshay's younger brother can he? And the Mittals are pretty meticulous with casting. Samragyi has a mature appearance, which makes her useful and appropriate to be the badi bahu, but this new fellow definitely doesn't seem older than Rakesh in my opinion. Let's see what they do
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angake

So SP is going to fall of his high horse, haan! πŸ˜²

I am thinking about this in terms of Pari's one night stand secret. SP will not be able to open his mouth now will he?πŸ˜†

SP's moth will be sealed   πŸ˜†

I really want to see the face of SP when his past story unfold in front of whole family, it will be worth watching πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and all in the Scindiya family is going to get the shock of their life but really feeling bad for Gayatri, she is going to feel completely betrayed and h kept it as a secret all these years  
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jyo: A Request
Please make and action/reaction about SP's affair and the responses of various family members
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
So many articles this weekend. Did I just read that a miscarriage may be in the works?😈 So sorry Aayu, and welcome AaryanπŸ˜†. Seriously though don't you guys just feel that Prashant is going to be the cause of something?
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittya_Cullen

So many articles this weekend. Did I just read that a miscarriage may be in the works?😈 So sorry Aayu, and welcome AaryanπŸ˜†. Seriously though don't you guys just feel that Prashant is going to be the cause of something?

As per that article .. Prashant will forcibly try to abort Aarti's baby which we saw in precap too but I dont think he will b successful πŸ˜•... I guess Prashant is just going to b the cause of this permanent friction between SP and Yash now πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@Jyo: A Request
Please make and action/reaction about SP's affair and the responses of various family members

Will definitely do it this weekend once the new entry enters the picture 😎