Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Will definitely do it this weekend once the new entry enters the picture 😎

All the best😳
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Casanova Scindia: "The women of my family can't look beyond the four walls of the house ...but for me Aakash is the limit..." πŸ€”

So SP did some amangal in Mangalpur or what!!! πŸ˜›Mere Bhagwan ki kasam....I bet Lizzy knows about this misadventure of her bro...

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Kadeen : CVs took Cas's cafe-delight CON tales on IF quite seriously and mayb this Sooraj/Akash guy is a result of Cas's cafe delight CON saga of some uss raat event πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

On a more serious note I feel SP cheated on Gayatri either during Yash's birth when Gayatri was preggy or after that  but yes he cheated for sure since like u said this guy seems to b younger than Pankaj which means this cant b SP's before marriage saga πŸ€”...

I guess SP will now realise karma bites πŸ˜ƒ.. he refused to accept Aarti only because she is a divorcee , she lied to all and SP hates any member carrying their past baggage in family  ... But what SP has done now ?? ... he first cheated on his wife and kept it hidden from all and now he is carrying his past baggage too  in the form of his illegitimate son😊

Joe di seeing this i am thinking that a new entrant might be a result of Bua"s CON saga alsoπŸ˜†
Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

I really want to see the face of SP when his past story unfold in front of whole family, it will be worth watching πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and all in the Scindiya family is going to get the shock of their life but really feeling bad for Gayatri, she is going to feel completely betrayed and h kept it as a secret all these years  

I know Asha. πŸ˜† But this is such a wonderful opportunity for Gayatri to be empowered. She has so much strength in her but has always been subdued by SP. She is also more forgiving than SP. It would be wonderful if she shows SP the true meaning of forgiveness, that is after she gives him his own medicine. πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Spoiler:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3403064

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All:I am back after a week Gap...Enjoy Dubai and the shopping place..

I missed all dcians comments so much..

What  a Maha episode...Emotions , love , vengence , pain , suffering , longing for ansh in terms of aarthi-yash was shown...Gr8 acting by GC and KS...πŸ‘πŸ‘...Even though Prashanth was and became a psycho vineeth acting...OMG he just made him to hate us...Hats off man...Father and Son relationship...I mean Yashji and Cas is really in broken stage...Still i can say little by little Yash is showing his anger mood and hatred...Shows yash is so much to aarthi and ansh...OMG i was shocked to hear cas another side of having illegal son...With what face he will face aarthi and yash once truth is out?Yash going to ask everything where cas wont have face to answer...A big war i mean Third world war i can say...going to be showcase between yash vs cas...

Overall PV along with DC Thread is rocking
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So much for all the "hard-earned" name and fame that SP keeps harping about. Rather,  his hard work has been directed in suppressing all the shady aspects of his personality and reprehensible behaviours. Inspired by Jyo, Angel, Deepti, and Pikachu, here is a mythical, and hopefully enjoyable, scenario about the breaking news:

Long, long ago:
Curtain Rises
CONversation between SP and his mysterious lady-love (MLL):

MLL: SPJi, Main maa banane waali hoon. You know, I am expecting our baby.
SP: (Aside) I have to take care of this amangal happening immediately. I have to put my favorite goons in Mangalpur on the job to run over this lady at the earliest.
(Loudly): Errm... great noose, I mean news. I have to go now, but I will be back soon. I am planning this big surprise for you --trust me, it is going to bowl you over. Now, remember --not a word to anyone about this, okay? Otherwise, the surprise will all be ruined.
MLL: Mum is the word. Oh SPJi, do you have to go so soon? I wish you could be with me forever. Leave that forgetful gaay that you are married to, and be with me. Since she has this memory problem, chances are that she will not remember that you left her.
SP: Aaah! Kaash, I wish I could be with you, too.
MLL: That's it!
SP: What? What are you talking about?
MLL: Aakaash! That is what we will name the baby
SP: (Aside) Over my (I mean your) dead body!
Curtain closes.

Edited by aimf - 11 years ago
binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW... One more fantastic episode yesterday ...Many articles ,many spoilers and also a new entry...Hope its gonna be so much interesting...
According to the articles and all in my point of view Yash will not be ending up in jail as the articles are mentioning that both Yash and Aarti will be in searching for Ansh...
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Jo and Samana for those encouraging and appreciative comments about Aarti's latest Diary entry on pg 54.

Samana:  I am delighted that my writing inspired you to consider writing about Aarti's college days.

I referred to P as a psychopath - but that was putting things loosely because this is the first time the viewers are seeing him go overboard.  He certainly has exhibited some of the characteristics - right from the very beginning.  Aarti too than her few recollections has not hung to his memory - which is in direct contrast to Yash.

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anonee and Samana
Is P more of a sociopath than a psychopath? The terms are largely interchangeable, with the primary difference being that the latter disposition is more due to genetics, while the former is more ascribed to childhood trauma, abuse, and neglect. I think it all depends on the extent to which we wish to hold the Dubeys responsible for his condition. In other words, there is a nicely developed grey area here also. Is P's condition primarily due to genetics, or did upbringing also contributed to it?