Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK  I read the spoiler that says the new entry Akash will be portrayed 'grey'.

My prediction:  Akash has recently been hired by P as he needs assistance in fighting AarYa in Mangalpur.  He particularly needs him to hold Ansh captive while he blackmails Aarti to have the abortion.

Akash overhears P talking to SP and on further conversation gets to know of the whole story from P.

Once he knows the story he double crosses P and assists AarYa.  By that time P is hurt badly in the fight with Yash.  So when they are looking out for Ansh - he comes along and helps them trace Ansh.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Casanova in the spoiler is helping to find the child, but his driver who takes Ansh, which is the new entry as it seems...

Maybe it's a revenge from the illegal son for not being accepted by his father maybe or maybe coz his father left his mother before even knowing about his birth, just like Ansh in Prashant's case, thought Prashant knew about the child, but maybe it's same here...
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone...So I saw that we are getting a new entry this week well I for one am very excited plus I know Akshay from his previous show IPKKND so waiting to see how he plays opposite KS & GC πŸ˜‰

Marvelous discussions All πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Indu: Hey Bud! Hope you had a wonderful day and now you're enjoying your evening πŸ€—

@Samana: You're welcome Sweetie! πŸ˜ƒ haha true I tried to make my take smaller but the episode was brilliantly executed that I couldn't resist writing a long one πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ 

Same here I hope that the girls are the Dubeys *fingers crossed*

@Jyo: Thank you Hun!..hear hear the way P was acting yesterday no matter what he has fallen in Ansh's eyes, the way he tortured the kid by making him sit on that roof and I'll bet the roof was hot  

P is losing everything from the two ppl he abandoned in the beginning with no hope of ever getting them back cause now they are Yash's life to losing his mind...P has completely lost it but I got to tell that his sinister laughter was music to my ears yesterday πŸ€’ πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Don't get me wrong it's not because he is tormenting AarYa nope it's because he is showing his true face πŸ˜‰

Ooh I loved how protective and possessive of Aarti, Yash was and the way he hugged her was to give her the warmth and comfort and to let her know that come what may he will always be there for her πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

@Meena: OMG Aarti's diary was so sad and yes she did fall in love with P too fast and now she is having some hurdles because of him but being the survivor that she is, she won't let him take her down without a fight plus she has Yash by her side πŸ˜ƒ

Great post Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Naeema: Fab posts Dearie πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

EDIT: Hmmm since SP assured G3 that Yash will be back with them by the 1st of Feb wouldn't it be awesome that on that date everyone come to know about his illegitimate son πŸ˜ˆ
Eva JQ thumbnail
my prediction is Cas fell in love with a Thakur sister during his struggling years in his wedding planning business πŸ˜‰
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Casanova in the spoiler is helping to find the child, but his driver who takes Ansh, which is the new entry as it seems...

Maybe it's a revenge from the illegal son for not being accepted by his father maybe or maybe coz his father left his mother before even knowing about his birth, just like Ansh in Prashant's case, thought Prashant knew about the child, but maybe it's same here...

wohoo means he was an 4***se who abandoned his pregnant lover for a brighter future. Gayu family could be super rich and could provide a higher dowry to SP .. maybe he started of his business from the dowry money πŸ˜•
anonee thumbnail

@Aimf:  I would tend toward genetics.  His psychopathic tendencies were not full blown because of upraising and besides we did not get to view all of them because the CVs never depicted that aspect.  

I think Shobha was caught in a conundrum - in my opinion raising P in the Dupey ancestral home transformed her to be moralistic and preachy.  The basis of my argument - is that she had a love marriage at a time when it was literally frowned upon that too in a family that even now looks down upon it!  So as a young bride she tried to portray that she did have moral values and was not a loose woman who snared Satya.  When P came along with a bundle of behavioral problems - she just catapulated and went overboard because she was not equipped to deal with him.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Eva JQ

wohoo means he was an 4***se who abandoned his pregnant lover for a brighter future. Gayu family could be super rich and could provide a higher dowry to SP .. maybe he started of his business from the dowry money πŸ˜•

Or maybe Casanova's father refused to let Casanova be part of the well If he doesn't marry Gaytri and leaves his love for maybe not being in their standard...

Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Or maybe Casanova's father refused to let Casanova be part of the well If he doesn't marry Gaytri and leaves his love for maybe not being in their standard...

i think SP family was quite traditional. Even if his lover was a Thakur sister, they would not accept the fruit of Cas hard labour with her πŸ˜ˆ.. that would never change the fact that their child was  illegal 

I think Cas family approved Gayu as she was an ideal bahu for the Scindiya family.πŸ˜‰. She is loyal and a caring bahu, mom and wife πŸ˜Š. I think they knew Gayu good qualities more than Cas lover😳
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

So much for all the "hard-earned" name and fame that SP keeps harping about. Rather,  his hard work has been directed in suppressing all the shady aspects of his personality and reprehensible behaviours. Inspired by Jyo, Angel, Deepti, and Pikachu, here is a mythical, and hopefully enjoyable, scenario about the breaking news:

Long, long ago:
Curtain Rises
CONversation between SP and his mysterious lady-love (MLL):

MLL: SPJi, Main maa banane waali hoon. You know, I am expecting our baby.
SP: (Aside) I have to take care of this amangal happening immediately. I have to put my favorite goons in Mangalpur on the job to run over this lady at the earliest.
(Loudly): Errm... great noose, I mean news. I have to go now, but I will be back soon. I am planning this big surprise for you --trust me, it is going to bowl you over. Now, remember --not a word to anyone about this, okay? Otherwise, the surprise will all be ruined.
MLL: Mum is the word. Oh SPJi, do you have to go so soon? I wish you could be with me forever. Leave that forgetful gaay that you are married to, and be with me. Since she has this memory problem, chances are that she will not remember that you left her.
SP: Aaah! Kaash, I wish I could be with you, too.
MLL: That's it!
SP: What? What are you talking about?
MLL: Aakaash! That is what we will name the baby
SP: (Aside)
Over my (I mean your) dead body!
Curtain closes.

This is outrageously hilarious🀣🀣🀣

@ZET:  Thanks for the liking Aarti's recent diary entry.  It is sad - her relationship with P.  For her it ended whereas P persists in keeping it alive to persecute her! 
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

@Aimf:  I would tend toward genetics.  His psychopathic tendencies were not full blown because of upraising and besides we did not get to view all of them because the CVs never depicted that aspect.  

I think Shobha was caught in a conundrum - in my opinion raising P in the Dupey ancestral home transformed her to be moralistic and preachy.  The basis of my argument - is that she had a love marriage at a time when it was literally frowned upon that too in a family that even now looks down upon it!  So as a young bride she tried to portray that she did have moral values and was not a loose woman who snared Satya.  When P came along with a bundle of behavioral problems - she just catapulated and went overboard because she was not equipped to deal with him.

anonee.. i think P is a spoil brat to Dubey and Tayji so he cant take a no from his mom. He always had support from them and never got punishment for his bad behaviours..