21/1 Dragon Club: High Hopes!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

------------------

It was kind of funny in retrospect that Aarti and Yash were doing all the physical pushing and pulling during their fight, when Prashant could only hear the voices. But I guess that was purely for our benefit to keep the suspense intact! 😆

Where were the girls when their parents were busy digging Zoya up? 😕

The episode was fab, much, much better than Friday. Vineet, as you all said was amazing as a psycho. From what I see, Prashant, like anonee and Kirthi were discussing is a psychopath, but instead of sympathising with Shobha, this makes me even more disappointed in her. After seeing Prashant today, it looks like he needed to me on medication to control his moods and be kept in a relatively comfortable and loving environment. His mental instability, Shobha ascribed entirely to moral depravity and that was unfair to him. I would love to know more about what his childhood was like with her. It seems like more than Aarti or Yash, Prashant suffered from OCD of a very dangerous kind: he wanted to control the lives of those around him. I guess Aarti appealed to him in the beginning because she was young, all alone and complete putty in his hands. Then I guess as she got comfortable with the Dubeys, her own self esteem grew and she was less willing to be Prashant's charity case and worship him the way he expected.

I guess the signs of mental illness were always there. In all of the scenes we have seen him in,he would start out trying to be civil and then the moment his tether broke and he felt a loss of control, he would lash out in the most brutal and violent way. I am really curious now about his life with Nida. How did she manage his illness, and maintain a relatively calm life for more than 4 years?

I have also wondered what Aarti saw in him when she was younger, and I am thinking about the Aarti we have known, and how attracted she was to the grieving, disturbed Yash, and at one point treated him almost like a project. Did she, like most girls, have a thing for messed up guys? A rescue complex? Maybe at that point, she felt she only deserved a messed up guy because then she actually had something to offer in return for the family he was giving her. Part of me really thinks that Aarti was attracted to Prashant's volatility... a young, romantic, naive girl, which Aarti no doubt was, without guidance might mistake that for intensity and passion, rather than something truly dangerous. Yash has changed a great deal in Aarti, he has grounded her since he turned around and started making effort for this marriage, but when she entered the PV, she still had a lot of misplaced notions of romance and love, and what they actually meant. That epic conversation between her and Shobha, just before the PV, still rings in my head where she says she doesn't feel for Yash that spark that she felt for Prashant upon the first meeting. Seeing the course of events from then to now, I feel like we have really seen Aarti grow up from a girl to a woman since her second marriage. She has learned the true meaning of love, which includes being loved and cared for in return, and she has learned the true meaning of marriage, which is not just fireworks but also comfort, not just passion but belonging and not just sacrifice but also support.

In the end I guess it all comes down to the relationships between parents and children. For her first marriage, Aarti didn't have the guidance of a parent who knew her inside out. Perhaps if she had had someone who had her best interests at heart at the time, she would have been advised against marrying Prashant. I am guessing at that time, that Shobha and Dubey were so hopeful that Aarti would "fix" Prashant, that they sort of turned a blind eye to what they were letting her get into. I also think this is the reason why the supported her so fiercely when Prashant showed his true colours and abandoned her. Later, they grew to love her as a daughter, as she cared for them and became an essential part of their lives, but initially I do think it was them taking responsibility for their son's actions. It actually kind of echoes in the divorce lie, where Shobha and Dubey hid Aarti's marital status to get her the right life partner. Seen in that light, it isn't too hard to imagine them doing the same for Prashant in the case of Aarti. If there was any hope, it was her.

Last point, I loved the parallel today between Shobha and Dubey and Aarti and Yash. When the latter find out that Ansh is missing, Yash lambasts himself for not giving Ansh Palak's watch, while Aarti rallies and says this is no time to be emotional. This was so true to their personalities! Aarti is always the one to pick up and move on while Yash laments the past... Arpita, anyone? But it is the balance between the two of them that really works. Aarti propels Yash when he stagnates and Yash holds Aarti back to think when she rushes to act on impulse, which she might have done by going to Prashant the moment he threatened Ansh, had Yash not had her back and made a better plan with her. When she was tortured by the choice she had to make, he was willing to take a minute to hold her and calm down... and this very moment is what led to Aarti's brilliant plan and a way out of that impossible choice!

Similarly, when Shobha and Dubey learn of the truth, Shobha regrets having taken mercy on Prashant, while Dubey thinks ahead and says they should go support Aarti and Yash. This is what I have come to love about Dubey in the last few episodes. Supporting Aarti and Yash has never meant hating Prashant for him the way it has Shobha, and in reality this was always a healthier attitude. Shobha, in always making this connection, keeps relating Aarti to Prashant which does not let the old wound ever heal. Dubey successfully keeps the two children as mutually exclusive entities: to him helping Prashant never meant harming Aarti and helping Aarti was never any sort of "revenge" against Prashant. He actually had the mature attitude, but lacked the guts to go forth with it, while Shobha had the immature attitude, from blackmailing Aarti into hiding the BMT from Yash to constantly throwing him in Prashant's face,  but had all the gumption in the world to put her view forward. I guess it goes to show that you can be mature and have all the good instincts in the world, but they prove useless unless you act on them. Shobha and Dubey have many of the same complementary characteristics of Yash and Aarti, but they are not equals in their relationship. Shobha is too domineering, and Dubey is too submissive. This is probably what exacerbated Prashant's existing condition.

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Abby's Take...Page 44
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity 😛

AarYa Appreciation Thread - Zindagi Milegi Dobara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS 😳...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least 😳...

-------------------------

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                                                     TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST, 
                                              BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO  

Aarti & Yash Scindia have gone through many tough times and the most recent one was their son, Ansh's custody battle. 

After getting separated from the rest of the Scindia by SP when the truth coming out that Aarti is a divorcee and not widow. 

Yash & Aarti were served legal papers by Prashant (Aarti's ex) soliciting the sole custody of Ansh Yash Scindia. 

They were met with many roadblocks from the best lawyer in Bhopal refusing to represent them cause he is already took P's case. 

To Suraj Pratap Scindia who decided to join force with Prashant cause his ego got hurt and he is to weak to forgive Aarti her blunder. 

SP even declared war with Yash who is fighting to keep his son. The former tries to rationalize his betrayal by stating that he is doing everything so Yash would could back to them. 

Despite all the ups and downs, Aarti & Yash never lost faith in each other nor their love. They were and always will be each other's pillars.   

In the end Ansh's custody was given to Yash because of his unconditional love for his son. Ansh's needs are always Yash's priorities.  

THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 
                                              FOR YOUR CHILD, 
                                            IT'S TRULY AMAZING

The love between AarYa's little family is unconditional...the family of "six" supported each other through the good and bad times. 

During the custody case, Ansh had to spend a night away from his family but what he doesn't know is that his father Yash sat out in the cold all night just to be close to him. 

And his mother and sisters stayed up all night as well cause they were missing him like crazy. 

Yash & Aarti love their children more than life itself...they do everything in their power to make sure nothing affects their happiness. 

TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL
   LOVE YOU FOR NO REASON, AND TO SHOWER THAT PERSON WITH REASONS
                                      THAT'S THE ULTIMATE HAPPINESS

Aarti and Yash fell in love when neither of them expected it to happen. The journey was not easy but it was worth.

Throughout all their ups and downs, their love has been their strength...those two found the best person to spend their lives with...EACH OTHER!

AarYa are apart of each other's soul, they do not exist without one another.

Their tough times might not be over but they will make it through come what may.

P.S: Excited about tonight's episode, can't wait for what comes after the MS...I know that we will get some great drama in the coming weeks and I can't wait 😉 😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A fanfreakintastic MahaSangam episode...Hats off to everyone, you guys ROCKED 👏 👏 👏 👏

It starts with Zoya and Asad in their room, she sees someone outside AarYa's room...they go out to check and just as she looks over at AarYa's room she sees someone running to which she points out to Asad who doesn't see anyone...he goes to tell her that maybe it was just her imagination...Seriously Asad if only you had looked when she told you to 😛 😆

AarYa come and ask them what's the matter, Zoya tells them that she saw someone going in your room...Yash tells her that maybe it was the goons, Asad/Zoya agree and Aarti says that it may be one of the staff...Asad says maybe but they should all be careful, they all leave to go back to their respective rooms, Aarti sees Aasad/Zoya holding hands and pointed out to Yash who in returns tells her that they too should hold hands and they leave....Aww Yash doesn't miss an opportunity to hold Aarti's hand 😳 😳...I liked how they all asks each other to be safe, i can totally see them being friends from here on 😃

It is shown that the person that who ran away from AarYa's room was Prashant and he says that girl referring to Zoya spoiled his plan, he goes on to say that he will see AarYa tomorrow and if he didn't get Aarti's love then he isn't gonna let anyone else get it either...Hmmm I really think that P has a weak memory, he had Aarti's love but what did he do with it?? I spit on it and took it for granted, he betrayed her and denied her son correction their son and thinks that she will keep on loving him when he didn't care if Ansh lived or died during his kidnapping...Plus get get a room at the psych ward in the hospital P cause you've totally lost it   

The next AM...As Asad/Zoya are about to leave their room, they are met by the angry mob who has been chasing them, they are held at gunpoint along with AarYa and the kids who are being dragged out of their room...Yash is looking very angry while Aarti is scared for her children.

The groom asks them if they thought they could take away his bride from him? he tells them that he will kill them all, the others say that they should take them all away and kill them...Asad asks them to leave AarYa and the kids out of it but the elder man tell a goon to take the kids (PayPal) back inside just then AarYa notice that Ansh isn't there and start shouting...they wanna know what they did with their son...Okay I liked that Asad and Zoya tried to keep AarYa out of their mess 👍🏼 but AarYa not missing Ansh until the kids were taking away could look like a blooper but then again Ansh could have been in the bathroom cause he is always there anyways 😛 😆 so it was very realistic.

As the two couples are being taking away by the angry mob, AarYa are shouting for Ansh while P who is hiding behind the bushes has his hand over Ansh's mouth says that he has taking his son with him...Zoya sees P taking Ansh away...Please P how many times do I have to tell you that you're just the sperm donor nothing more, he is Yash's son not yours 😡 😈 😈 I understand why Zoya didn't say anything when they were being dragged away cause Asad would have told her to keep quiet 

At an unknown location, AarYa, Asad/Zoya are being tied to chairs by the goons...Aarti asks Zoya if she is certain that she saw someone taking Ansh away, she says yes but she was unable to see the man's face...Aarti asks them for Ansh's whereabouts and wants to know why they took her son, the groom says they don't know where he is and that they only want Asad/Zoya...Aarti is still asking them to give Ansh back to them...Another man steps forward saying that he will kill them but another mas stops him telling him that they will wait, the goons leave. The two couples try to untie their hands...Aarti was sure killing them with her questions, Yash was angry and those goons were trigger happy just waiting for any excuse to use their weapons 😆 😆 

The head of the village and some of the goons meet Prashant in the forest, the former thanks P for helping them find Zoya/Asad...the latter tells him that it was a deal not a help, he proceeds to say that the head of the village needed to take revenge from Asad/Zoya and that he needed to take revenge from AarYa. P leaves with Ansh while the panchayat comes back and tells the goons to kill all of them...Wow P sold Asad/Zoya out but why isn't that surprising, Zoya spoiled his plan the night before so now he is making her pay and at the same time he is separating AarYa from any help they would have gotten from the other couple...clever sob 😛 😡 👏

While the goons are approaching the room where AarYa and Asad/Zoya are being held, the two couples are trying to untie themselves...Asad is able to untie Yash's hands and the later unties helps Asad to get untie as well then they all are able to get free of the ropes...I loved how well they worked together in getting out of the ropes 😉 😊

Asad asks AarYa to leave and go search for Ansh but they are hesitant, Yash asks Asad how can they leave them alone...Zoya says that someone has to stay back at stop the goons, they once again ask AarYa to leave but they don't want to...Asad tells them to go through the window a hesitant AarYa leave while the other couple block the door with their body...The goons come in and Asad fights them, he and Zoya leave as well...Aww AarYa sure didn't want to leave them alone if it wasn't for P taking Ansh, they would have stayed back and help them  😃 I so wanted to see both Yash and Asad fight together alas maybe next time *fingesr crossed* 

AarYa are back in their room with PayPal, they are all very worried...Aarti asks Yash for his phone, she tries to switch on the chip in Ansh's phone to locate him but Yash takes Ansh's watch out of his pocket and tells her that he wished he had listened to her and give the watch back to Ansh...Aarti tells him there is no time for that, they need to search for Ansh...aww Yash was about to blame himself but I'm happy that Aarti told him that they didn't had time to lament what has happened 👏 👍🏼

Zoya ans Asad are walking and the reach a road path, a car is coming...Zoya tries to get the car to stop to give them a lift but the driver doesn't stop instead it looks as if the driver was looking to knocked them down, Asad pulls Zoya out of the way and she sees Ansh in the car...She tells Asad, she wanna tell AarYa but Asad reminds her that they don't have a phone and that they don't know AarYa's number either...Darn it now this woud be the time for Yash to give out his card not when he met Aarti's friend in Mumbai nor when he met P in Lalithpur    

Back at the dhaba, Aarti is on the phone with Shobha, she tells her what is happening and asks her about P's whereabouts...Shobha goes a look in his room and she sees that he hasn't slept in his bed, no luggage isn't in his room, Aarti realizes that P is the one that took Ansh and she is furious...an angry Aarti hangs up the phone, Yash wants to know what's the matter to which she tells him that P is the one who took Ansh leaving Yash extremely angry...AarYa take the kids and leave...The look in Yash's eyes said it all if P was standing in front of hi in that moment he would have killed him 😈 😈 😈

Back in Bhopal at the Dubey's house, Satyendra comes and Shobha tells him that P took Ansh, she wonders why they saved Prashant, Dubey tells her that there isn't anything to think about that right now...he tells her that they need to go to AarYa because they need them...Well we all have been asking the same question why did you guys save P? but I understand why you did it cause that is what any loving parents would do, give their child a second chance at life too bad that P didn't know how to value it  😡 😡

In the forest in Mangalpur, Asad/Zoya are walking the latter wants to rest cause she is tired, but the former doesn't want to but then he agrees to take rest...a man comes and offers them his help, Zoya is feeling uneasy but she still goes cause Asad asks her to trust him...the man gets them at a place and says that he it now safe, he says that he will arrange for them to leave...he asks them to stay right there and not to move...Asad/Zoya have anther fight...Hmm Asad when someone tells you to stay put in a deserted area that usual means they are up to no good and that you should listen to someone else's opinion as well cause no matter what you think you are not always right 😔 🤔 

AarYa reach the police station, Yash wants to go ask the police for help just then the phone rings and Aarti sees that it's an unknown number she tells Yash about it and he tells her to pick up the call as it may be P...Aarti answers the call and it's P on the other line, the former shouts for the latter to tell her where he has taken Ansh to...P laughs manically...Whoa P was really out of it there with that laugh is it wrong to like a villain's laugh??? 🤢 😆 😆

Aarti tells P that he is hurting a mother's heart and that God will punish him for his sin, she asks him again for Ansh's whereabouts, Prashant tells her that to say whatever she wants but there isn't anything she can do to him..he asks her to come back to him, he says that he has the ace, Ansh and warns her not to go to the...Meanwhile it is shown that Ansh is tied up and sitting onto of the roof of a building.

Aarti says ok that they won't go to the police, she goes on to tell P that he will get what he wants she tells him that he wants money right? P says that is small, he will do a huge deal, Aarti shouts and asks him what does he want? to which P replies that he wants his wife and son both, he continues to say that he will keep her happy...He asks her to leave Yash and to come to him saying that they will have tons of fun...WTH?? Prashant how dear you put a kid up there gagged and tied up, I already told you not to mess with God's angels...you will be severely punished for your misdeeds...Plus why would Aarti go back to you? cause u listened to SP's plan and think that by getting her back she will love you again...NEVER you're just delusional 😡 😡 

Yash angrily takes the phone and asks P how dare he talk to HIS wife like that, he challenges P to come talk face to face and that he will show him where he stands...P shots at Yash to shut up and tells Aarti that she only have 15 minutes and if she wants Ansh she will have to take him too and if she doesn't come to him then she knows what he will do...Aarti walks away in a zombie kind of state, she slides down next to the car while Yash is very tensed...OMG the way Yash was holding the phone, I swear he was gonna break it if he squeezed it anymore, the anger in his eyes and voice when he was talking to P and then to calm himself down the pacing on the road was brilliant...Aarti looked so broken, I can totally see how her marriage with P was, damn it was toxic, I just wanted to hug them both 😭 😭 😭 🤗

Unknown location Prashant says to a tie up Ansh if he saw his real father's strength and that he had to do it, he laughs maniacally...Which strength are you talking about P??? You're just a coward hiding behind an innocent child to get what you want that's just despicable...poor Ansh sitting on that roof  😡 😡 😡

Outside the police station, Yash angrily punches the hood of his car, and then he remembers SP's words outside the courthouse on Friday and calls him up...SP who is travelling in the car with Pankaj takes the call, Yash tells him that he can't believe he would do something like that if he doesn't want people to take father-son relation as a job..Yash asks him to tell him where Ansh is, he goes on to ask SP if Ansh is with him...Yash tells SP that P is asking for Aarti in place of Ansh which the latter already knew, the former once again asks SP for his son but he doesn't say anything...Yash tells SP that he too is stubborn, he will find his son and that he won't let anything happen to him...they both disconnect the call...I really can't believe that to get Aarti out of Yash's life SP is putting an innocent child's life at risk, well SP you may get what you wnat but you will still be te loser cause Aarti will always live in PayPal and Yash's hearts...Let's see how you try to get rid of her there, lies won't work casue Yash has seen you in your true colors so he knows that you are capable of anything 😔

Bophal...SP opens his briefcase and there is a gun in it, Pnakaj asks him if it was a client on the line but the former doesn't answer.

Mangalpur outside the police station...Aarti is still sitting next to the car now she is clutching on to her mangalsutra while an angry Yash comes next to her and Aarti asks what will they happen now to which Yash tell her that they shouldn't be scared of P and that they will find their son Ansh...Aarti tells Yash that he doesn't understand, she says that she doesn't have much time, P has gone mad. he can do anything so she will have to take a decision. Yash asks her what decision, what is saying?.

Aarti replies that Yash doesn't understand, on one hand there is Ansh and on the other hand there is Yash...on one hand she is a mother and on the other hand she is a wife...she asks Yash what should she do and cries uncontrollably...Yash hugs her and tells and she tells him that she has taking a decision leaving Yash confused...Aww poor Aarti I sure she had a mini breakdown there today and it was about time cause even the strongest breaks down sometimes 😭  I loved how Yash hugged her when she was losing it, my heart was breaking for the both of them and I just wanted to  🤗 them.

Aarti tells Yash to forgive her, she gets up and Yash looks at her shockingly...she says that she loves him a lot but it is also true that she loves her kid more, a shocked Yash puts his hands on her shoulder and makes her look at him but Aarti can't meet his eyes...Aww my AarYa heart is aching but I'm loving every sec of this, does that make me crazy?! 😕 😆 😆 

Unknown location, P is laughing hysterically, he looks at the watch and says that the 15 mins are over...he calls Aarti who takes the phone from Yash's hand, P asks her about her decision...he wants to know if he is leaving Yash or if Ansh has to go away, Yash angrily takes the phone and tells P that he won't get Aarti nor Ansh...he goes on to tell P that he won't get anything...ooh an angry in love, possessive Yash is so hot 🤢 😳 😳

P says live happy with Aarti, he is leaving resulting in Aarti taking the phone and telling P that she is coming to him leaving Yash angry...he asks her if she is forgetting him for Ansh, he goes on to ask her if she has forgotten that she is PayPal's mother as well to which she answers that Yash has forgotten that Ansh is her son, her blood...Yash angrily says that ppl are right stepmothers are stepmothers and that she has proven it today, Aarti says that she doesn't have time for this and asks P where she has to meet him..Prashant says that there is a taxi waiting for her on the highway and that he will give her further instructions from there...Aarti wanna hear Ansh's voice and P lets her hear him, poor angel is crying his lungs out...Hmmm from what I got from this scness the part when Aarti said that Ansh is her blodd that didn't sound like something Aarti would say especially after Yash took the bullet for Ansh, Aarti made him Ansh's dad that day in every sense that matters, I think that they were playing P...Aarti never discriminates between her children but hearing her say that and the ways she said it was like heartbreaking even if it's their plan ...Awww poor Ansh 😭 😭 

AarYa are standing back to back, Yash asks forgiveness to Aarti saying that he had to do all that drama and had to say all that...Aarti tells him that she is able to do this because of him, they hug each other...Yash tells Aarti that they should leave cause they don't have much time...Aww well i'm very happy that I was able to read the scene correctly  for the very first time...I love the way they draw their strength from each other 😳 😳 😳

Back in the forest in Mangalpur...Zoya has been buried alive, his uncle and some goons take Asad away...the goons drops the latter at the bus station, Asad runs back to look for Zoya while he is frantically searching for Zoya...AarYa who are heading towards the highway help Asad search for Zoya, Aarti is crying as Asad and Yash and digging up the freshly dug grave...Asad is shocked...Awww Asad looked like crazy the way he was digging the grave   

PRECAP: P is taking Aarti to a clinic and want to force her to have an abortion, he screams at the doctor to abort the baby...Seriously P, you have gone mad...You can force someone to abort her baby plus the doctor isn't that crazy to do that so your plan will be a flop again 😛 😈 😈

OMG Kratika Sengar, Gurmeet Choudhary, Vineet, KSG and Surbhi were freaking awesome in tonight's episode...they all killed their scenes 👏 👏 👏

Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary were phenomenal with their emotional outburst...the emotions in their scenes were off the charts 👍🏼 😳 👏

A standing ovation to everyone who where apart of this MS episode, you guys were outstanding ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Tonight's episode was like I was watching a Hollywood blockbuster movie, everything was brilliantly done, I can't wait for what comes next 😉 😉 😃
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno who directed today's mahasangram episode but its one of the best I hv seen in long time .. Looked like a complete masala film where I hv no time to breathe 😲😆👏👏👏 .. loved QH and PV parts both and more happy that PV got more screentime especially Aarti-Yash vs Prashant scenes which were powerpacked today 👍🏼 ,,..

My favourite AarYa parts  for today's episodes are as follows   ..Gurmeet-Kratika-Vineet rocked it 👏👏👏

First
loved Prashant and AarYa telephone convo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. Wow Vineet is sheer class 👏👏👏 .. I hated him like anything today for his crass language the way he tells Aarti that come to me and I will give u more pleasure than Yash ..yuckkk 🤢 ... But I hated him because Vineet was superb and made sure we all love to hate him like anything today 👏👏👏 .. This shows how pathetic Prashant has become in his ego and insecurity .. he wants Aarti in his life so that he can prove his manliness to her .. sheesh 🤢🤢 ... And the worst part is the way a father ruthlessly ties up his son and makes him sit on the rooftop and hving fun with no remorse whatsoever 👎🏼 ... Prashant has truely become an animal today but Vineet was outstanding showing that ruthless animal in Prashant who hv no heart anymore 👏👏 ... I loved the instant reaction of Yash there when he shouts at Prashant and tells him dont u dare take my wife's name ..woww here comes the possessive husband ..Gurmeet was spectacular 👍🏼 .. Last but not the least Kratika was outstanding with her silent act when she falls down on the floor in complete shock and just tears roll down from her eyes while she clutches onto her mangalsutra thinking whom will she choose ..a wife or a mother  😭😭 and how can she choose because if Ansh is her life , then Yash is her heart and soul 😭 .. can she really choose one  😭.. what a difficult choice for a woman  ... Kratika was bloody brilliant there with her silent acting 👏👏👏 ...Yash possessiveness and anger , Aarti's helplessness and pain , Prashant's cruelty and revolt against AarYa ... Perfect masala 👍🏼

Second
loved the way Yash gives comfort to Aarti in his arms when Aarti was crying her heart out to Yash and telling him that she just cannot make this choice between a mother and a wife but she will hv to take a decision 👏👏 ... The hug was so intense and emotional there the way Aarti carased her head on his chest and Yash was carassing her back with his hand thus giving her the strength 😳 .. wonderful display of emotional chemistry between both ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...

Third loved the phone face off between SP and Yash 👏👏 ... Yash was smart enough to guess it that his father is definitely involved in it all or else Prashant cannot dare to do all this  .. its a pity that SP is doing this all for his self-pride and ego and this way he is further loosing all the respect of his son if SP is actually involved in this  .. I wonder why is SP taking the gun 😲😲 ..will he kill Prashant and  trap his own son Yash in it so that he can make a deal with Aarti later  .. hmm interesting  🤔.. SP-Yash face offs r a treat to watch because of the fab acting by Gurmeet and Chetan 👏👏👏 .. today I saw two fathers with complete opposite views ..Yash is a father whose emotions r running high for his son and he will fight tooth and nail to get his son back safely from the face of death 👍🏼 while SP is a father who has become emotionless and heartless in his ego and he too is fighting tooth and nail to get his son back but only to win and not for his son's happiness even if its at the cost of his son's death 👎🏼 (I said at the cost of his son's death because SP does know that Yash will waste no time to take on Prashant which is danger to Yash's life too )  So a father with heart vs 2 heartless fathers on the opposite side of the fence  ... What a superb and interesting contrast shown 👏👏👏 ...

Fourth
I loved how Yash-Aarti jointly decides to trap Prashant by faking a fight between them while Prashant is on phone line just to give the impression to Prashant that Aarti is ready to come back to Prashant for her son Ansh because she loves him more while Yash feels Aarti will always remain a step mother for PayPal , reason why she is ready to leave him for her one kid 😉 ... For a moment I was scared to see this face-off between AarYa  but soon I realised that Aarti can never b so selfish to distinguish between her kids or to say stuff like I love my son more than my husband and this is definitely their joint plan to trap Prashant because both r a joint unit now and I m so glad that I m right in this 😃😃😃 .. What I loved here is that after trapping Prashant in their plan , Yash felt so guilty to use words like sauteli for Aarti but Aarti in return comforts Yash by thanking him because Yash only helped her out in this plan so that she can fulfill both duties of a wife as well as a mother  😳😳.. Its so lovely to see that when Aarti is down and lost , Yash comforts him with his words and when Yash is down or feels bad with something , Aarti is there to comfort him with her words 😳😳 .,.. What a beautiful relationship both share 😳 ..Loved their final hug in the end .. It was so intense , emotional and truely passionate the way both hugged each other and proved to everyone that no matter what happens , both will always stand together  ...Yash today beautifully showed his possessiveness and love for both Aarti and Ansh 👏👏👏

Last but not the least
also loved the telephone convo between Aarti and Shobha where its confirmed that Prashant only kidnapped Ansh ... I loved the way Aarti showed her complete frustration on Prashant there .. 👏👏👏

Jungle Parts lacked a bit of connection .. but its ok if I see the episode in totality .. those parts were masala entertainer for me 😆😳

Coming to the jungle parts which involved Zoya-Asad , they did lack connection as I could not understand how in the end AarYa reached the jungle to save Zoya 😕😆 but well its a mahasangram , so will let it go since I enjoyed most of the intense AarYa parts today and really looking forward to tomorrow's episode when Prashant will forcibly take Aarti for abortion but we know our hero will reach on time for the final dhishoom dhishoom before Prashant Rests in peace 😃 .. I m glad Prashant death part is coming tomorrow and not mixed in this mahaepisode khichdi 😆 ... Its an important chapter in the story , so will need to b handled separately 😊 ...

Apart from this I enjoyed the overall pace of the episode and the masala filmy drama that was put in like both couples tied by the gundas or Prashant helping out those goons which were chasing Asad-Zoya or the part where Zoya sees Prashant taking away Ansh and discuss it with Asad or even the part where AarYa fell like holding hands seeing Asad-Zoya 😛... Cute parts ... I dint like the sudden interruptions of Humaira-Aayan track because no connection at all but I guess thats an important parallel track running in QH .. so cannot b ignored 🤔... But I m glad today AarYa track was not compromised and they had their own importance scenes where Yash and Aarti's characters r not at all compromised 👍🏼

Overall Loved the AarYa scenes in Mahaepisode today .. Vineet , Gurmeet and Kratika were splendid and I did feel except for those jungle parts , rest of AarYa scenes were handled by Mittals and their CVs because I saw that intensity factor today which lacked in friday episode 😊 ... 
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Zetter : Thats a beautiful take on AarYa and their struggle period and its only because both r tough to fight all hurdles together , they r coming out victorious  👍🏼... What I love in their struggle period is the kind of faith Yash and Aarti hv on each other's strengths ... no wonder SP is pissed off seeing this unity of both 😆
I wrote this in the last DC:

do we think shobha and dubey will hate aarti for prashant's death?

i kind of hope that aarti and aayu will leave SM (not Ansh). It would be great to see all three of the kids together.

Remember how when Aarti and Yash got back from Lalitpur, Vidhi yelled at Aarti because when she was gone they didn't eat. And the girls were depressed because they didn't have Ansh. So i think that Aarti will tell them to keep Ansh (maybe) and she will go by herself. 

Why do i have a feeling that Yash will find Aarti just before she goes into labor (almost like Fools Rush In). Imagine a scene where Yash is with Aarti when she goes into labor and he takes her to the hospital. 

Can we just see the younger Scindia's develop a spine?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Now this is what I feel will b future storyline ,.,

If Yash is charged for Prashant's murder , then SP might take advantage and blackmail Aarti that I will free Yash from murder charges and all with my money power but only on one condition and that is u will hv to leave Yash forever and go away from his life

So to save Yash's life , Aarti might sacrifice and in this case this sacrifice might even look justified because there is no other option left for Aarti either ... On other hand SP might lie to Yash that Aarti left u because she does not want to live her life with a murderer ...

So this mini separation of AarYa might take the track forward and like I said  a story really cannot move without any separation as viewers loose the curiosity  once all unite ... so to bring the spice element a mini separation is much needed and I feel this is the best time for a mini separation with a proper justification too 👍🏼

Then few months leap can happen ..say 5-6 months and Aayu can take birth ... I will prefer Aarti actually leaving the city so that after few months we can see Yash searching for Aarti-Aayu-Ansh all and their love story plus reunion  can once again kickstart with freshness because Yash will hv lots of questions in his mind about why Aarti left him and all ... lots of scope in story and AarYa love story too 👍🏼...

I still remember what Ram-Piya separation and birth of Pihu post leap did to BALH Trps .. it jumped like anything ... I expect similar AarYa story post mini leap with Aayu's birth 😳
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
eagerly waiting for tonight's rocking prashant dhulai epi.👍🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail
@UsManeetian : I m not sure about Shobha here because I dont think she will ever hate Aarti 😆 but I certainly feel Mr.Dubey might break all ties with AarYa post his son's death 🤔
Samanalyse thumbnail
Hey, all, I really enjoyed reading your predictions on the segment in the other thread. Something that everyone sort of neglected to mention though, was the Feb 1st deadline... taan tan naa.. 😉 If at all there will be separation/jail sentence, it has to be this day or later, before which we still have 9 episodes, according to my calculations. I guess that will comprise of finding Ansh and everyone's reactions to Prashant's death. We may finally get the jr. Scindias' reactions to everything as that was shelved because it was most important to tell AarYa's story at this, if they had the Prashant character for a limited time.

Also, thanks all who appreciated my post on the QH forum! It was an interesting exercise! 😛