Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lovelygirly

well.. IMPO.. (please don't pounce on me..)

i don't think that imaam ever abused..!!
he may be the most irritating and annoying housemate of BB but abusing was simply not imaam's type..

P.S. this is my opinion after watching in the live-feed and main episode..

Thats what my point is!

Just because Nikku Baba, (who let lose an occasional B.Cs (Delhi lingo) himself), said Imam abused and  his grateful friend Urvashi said,"Teri haan, mein meri haan...", does that make Imam an abuser??

Tonnes of Gigs of LIVE FEED as well as none of the evening episodes show it to be true!

Had Imam abused Urvashi's ji's hoarse screams would have reached my ears in Russia...straight from Lonavala!😆

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO, Imam did abuse but depends on how people look at it..

Most people use abusive words directly (Rajev's words like chakka). But some like Imam say the same thing in a different way. Example, he said he knows how Vishal won Roadies (and this said multiple times) and then talked about his relationship with the Roadies host..  I don't remember the exact words but the implication was clear that Vishal slept with the other guy. Which is worse is for people to decide.

As for Delnaaz, she also admitted that Imam never said anything to her and so from her POV she did not need to talk about his nature in her chat..

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you here...

I also thought Urvashi over-reacted to Imam singing Dhol-kiya kiya kiya as if he abused her 😕.. they said so many nasty things to Imam and they all got away with that.. How exactly was that song that offensive??

When she later threatened to leave house, excuse she made was not this song, but bachho ko beech mein laya, tv star ki izzat nahin, mere surname ka mazak udaya.. Really urvashi??

other contestants went through much more worse things yes including delu and pillu.. here this lady was treated much better than others, she still thinks she deserved better treatment🥱

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

ha mish

dhol-ki-akhiya is not an abuse..its innocence------Its mocking, not an abuse!
talking abt sana's class is not an abuse-----Its a statement of inference, not an abuse!

taking rajeev's father's name is not an abuse🤣-----Rajeev said Chhakka to Imam, and a million times Munh Tod Doonga, Maar Daaloonga crap...considering Imam is a Gay (not Chhakka), he has every right to ridicule Pillu...immediately Pillu said Teri Maa ki...!@##,,,,,,,,,,,,,In India and especially on IF that has a female majority, Maa ko gaali naheen chalegi...shame shame...

making fun of aashka's muslim name is not an abuse🤢-----I think Dilip Kumar is addressed by many as Yusuf Bhai, just as Meena Kumari was addressed as Mahzabeen by her friends Since when has taking your name become an abuse??😲

Any other 'evidence'?😲

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ha mish

dhol-ki-akhiya is not an abuse..its innocence
talking abt sana's class is not an abuse
taking rajeev's father's name is not an abuse🤣
making fun of aashka's muslim name is not an abuse🤢

yes its not abuse.. its teasing to annoy..
in rajev's case he abused him first
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemAnshu

@TM, we know how much you hate Urvashi and cannot take her win in your stride, hence it is obvious you will make a thread like that (one out of the very many you have made) but the fact is that Urvashi was speaking the truth and it was also said by other contestants like Niketan, Rajeev, Aashka that Imam was maha abusive but unfortunately for Imam, people saw through the shielding which the channel tried to do and hence voted for URVASHI for the win (one of the very many reasons for the audience to do so).

@BOLD 1:.
...Shoe is clearly on the other foot, it is you who has come to the forum throwing venom at Imam and declaring his fans as indicative of moral decay of society with ghastly examples of beheading vids and what not! ...🤢  Spare me!

And since you have only sprouted after the show has got over, so obviously you have only lowered your blinkers to see my topics on Urvashi!

One day, I suggest you please have a look at this thread, which has some 40 posts from me. You might actually discover, how much I 'HATE' every contestant...😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3240082

@BOLD 2:
Please show any chat transcript / you tube Vid of Rajeev, Aashka Delnaz, Sana, Sapna, which says Imam was abusive...(Niketan and Urvashi I know. Had Niketan said one day Imam tried to molest him, Urvashi would have said,"Maine apni aankhon se dekha..."

Thank you Madam!

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

As for Delnaaz, she also admitted that Imam never said anything to her and so from her POV she did not need to talk about his nature in her chat..

Full marks to Delu for being truthful on Imam! 👏

Would have been disappointing had she too just did Haan-Mein-Haan like Urvashi, just because Nikku Baba, stung over his 4th place, came up with a wild allegation!

Chelaram rocks!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
All of you please check out this lovely post of MissCherie!!!👍🏼

Especially the ones who spit venom on Imam all the time, might understand the man a bit better. It might help that every time anyone from here has spoken to him, the man has lavished praise on Urvashi Devi (God only knows why...):🤔😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3396337

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hahahah it depends on how u see it cruiser...for me and many others imam was an abusive loser but ofcourse what's the point in arguing with u since you will never agree with me..lol

hahahah it depends on how u see it cruiser...for me and many others imam was an abusive loser but ofcourse what's the point in arguing with u since you will never agree with me..lol

Then I say the same applies to you as well when it comes to Urvi Devi, ain't it 😆😆