Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Here is your question I suppose:

Hey Delu not a big fan here,instead i disliked you.\nPlease can you tell me why you and Aashka disliked Urvashi?\nIn the end that so-called negative lady won,so any regrets about that?
Delnaaz Irani
Thanks a lot. We didnt start disliking her. Ghar main niyam tha ki nominations discuss nahi karne chahiye. She used to cover herself with a blanket at night and conspired to evict Aseem, Sampat and Niketan. Niketan would've been evicted if we listened to her. She manipulated the game. So in the 4th-5th week we backed off. SHe went to Niketan's camp which was shocking. There is a shaitaan in her brain. Its a black spot for the show and the person

shaitan yeh wohi delnaz hain na jo kabhi kissiko kuch bura nhi bolti thi ðŸ˜† ajj kya hogaya??
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CmPunk12321

Yeah.
The other question of mine was skipped.
She even took my name but the cunningly skipped by saying something like i lost it or something

But Punk...itna toh believable hai...:

She used to cover herself with a blanket at night and conspired to evict Aseem, Sampat and Niketan. Niketan would've been evicted if we listened to her. She manipulated the game. So in the 4th-5th week we backed off.

🤣

ashi_lovely thumbnail
delnaz 50 lakhs 50 lakhs kehkeh kar yeh dikharahi hain k woh kitni jealous hain.. koi urvashi k bare mein kuch bhi pouchtha hain toh delnaz 50 lakhs se shuru woh jathi hain ...
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

But Punk...itna toh believable hai...:

She used to cover herself with a blanket at night and conspired to evict Aseem, Sampat and Niketan. Niketan would've been evicted if we listened to her. She manipulated the game. So in the 4th-5th week we backed off.

🤣

Yup itna hai.
Aashka,Delu ke saath reh kar aur kya karsakti thi?🤣

After she broke away with them everyone starting to like her.

PS i think i am the only user here who likes both Urvashi and Imam.
all others have divided
ashi_lovely thumbnail
aliyaali
hi delnaz... Em aliya from pakistan\nplz muje ye bataiye aap niketan or urvashi ki backbiting kyun karti rehti thi?? or humne live feed mai dekh ap ne niketan k character k barey mai bohat buri baaten ki hai.. kabi nik k face pe kyun nahi kaha ap ne wo sab???
Delnaaz Irani
I never did any back biting. I told Niketan that he was playing a big game with Bigg Boss.

she never backbite, how many of u agrre with her???:P
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah.
The other question of mine was skipped.
She even took my name but the cunningly skipped by saying something like i lost it or something

😲 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Wat was ur other question..???😆
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
You raise some good points!

The thing is, Delnaz never was my favourite in the show. However, sometimes she had my sympathy for getting so much flak during the show. Yes, she was playing a game and was keeping her feelings inside to only project her 'sweeter' side to the audience. 
But, everyone was more or less playing a game, weren't they? 
I actually found similarities between Delnaz and Niketan...they both rarely took a stand and were sweet (atleast on face) to everyone in the house. And what better evidence than both getting nominated for the 'Duur Darshan' award together? :P

Yes, Delnaz sounded really bitter in this live chat...but atleast she spoke about what she really thought about each contestant. Atleast, she was being straight forward, eh? If y'all have praised Urvashi for her "straight forwardness" throughout the show, then you should give an applause for Delu to do that now too, no? Better late than never, atleast she made some effort?!?

Okay, that's all I could do to in Delu's defence! Isse zyada nahi hoga ðŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yup itna hai.
Aashka,Delu ke saath reh kar aur kya karsakti thi?🤣

After she broke away with them everyone starting to like her.

PS i think i am the only user here who likes both Urvashi and Imam.
all others have divided

@BOLD: and thats why you would agree, except for Niketan  and Urvashi, no one else has said Imam was abusive!

Difficult to live with, irritating, getting under our nerves...all fine...but ABUSIVE is  a different thing absolutely!

3 months of watching BB and I don't even have to wink to name Rajeev Paul as the biggest abuser in house!

Niketan as well as Vishal, on two occasions used Behen ki gaali...(not in abusive way...slip of tongue...typical Delhi way of speaking...)...Santosh Shukla also abused on 1-2 occasions!

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

aliyaali
hi delnaz... Em aliya from pakistan\nplz muje ye bataiye aap niketan or urvashi ki backbiting kyun karti rehti thi?? or humne live feed mai dekh ap ne niketan k character k barey mai bohat buri baaten ki hai.. kabi nik k face pe kyun nahi kaha ap ne wo sab???
Delnaaz Irani
I never did any back biting. I told Niketan that he was playing a big game with Bigg Boss.

she never backbite, how many of u agrre with her???:P

Woh to ab yehi kahegi k i never backbite.. koi usko uski videos dikhaye.. takey usay kuch to sharam aye..😡
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@BOLD: and thats why you would agree, except for Niketan  and Urvashi, no one else has said Imam was abusive!

Difficult to live with, irritating, getting under our nerves...all fine...but ABUSIVE is  a different thing absolutely!

3 months of watching BB and I don't even have to wink to name Rajeev Paul as the biggest abuser in house!

Niketan as well as Vishal, on two occasions used Behen ki gaali...(not in abusive way...slip of tongue...typical Delhi way of speaking...)...Santosh Shukla also abused on 1-2 occasions!

They used the wrong word.
Abusive.
I didn't watch NIketan's chat so dunno if he said abuse but Urvashi said.
Sana in her interview said it.