casker thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update.
What will Rana do now? thriller๐Ÿ˜Š
luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantaastic update... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wowww... great idea to prepone d marriage... dat will actually force rana to come out of his shell... yayyy..  its gng to be awesome... ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
i knw its difficult for Arnav to forgive gayathri nd its not his fault...
hope evrythng goes as per d plan...
continue sooner... ๐Ÿ˜Š 
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update.. hope wedding will be over without hurdles.. 
bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He took the bait...why I feel it will be gayathri's son and not that vile Rana turning up. But then maybe not...the suspense is killing me now.
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Quick update! Loved it. The shock was also not expected either. Can't wait for next... Hope it comes soon too.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm as always caring arnaV

hmm waiting 2 see wat happens next nice update by the way :))))
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeee... loved it... so finally Gayatri was kind of accepted... yay... oh n Rana knows abt the wedding...
pls pls update soon
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update...

I am glad that Sid discussed everything with Arnav and Khushi...

So arnav does trust Sid amidst all that bickering...

Wicked countermove by Arnav...Preponing the wedding would truly spoil Rana's plans and may bring him out of his hiding place...

Arnav at last stopped Gayathri maa...whatever the reason...she is innocent...hope her truth comes out before everyone so they know...

Ranaji ko khabar mil gayi hai and we are set for a thriller wedding...

Update soon...can't wait...

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Rana took the bait and will he come out from his hiding to stop the wedding ? Why do I get the feeling that in all this, someone will get hurt! Will it be Gayathri? ๐Ÿ˜•
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Finally...sighhh...search narrowing down...
Culprits will soon be caught while others live happily ever after...

Originally posted by: abavi

From the author's desk: Hello people, Its been a busy weekend with cold and flu taking turns out for everyone at my house- and now its me...  I am posting the next update... But if it is not upto the mark- blame the flu... its very irksome to manage and write an update with a running nose- which is already turning red!

Hope you people who havent been able to see a pic or Arush are able to see it now... PMs later

Happy reading!

Part 68

"What do we do now Sid- I am pretty sure- this is his plan"

"Simple! We should use this threat into an opportunity Gayathri Maa- Business management lesson!"

"If we are only sure that Rana will himself come- we could ask the police to surround the grounds- But if he is going to use one of his thugs to finish the task- then atleast we will get hold of one man who will have details about his hiding place"

"The latter looks feasible- My brother would never risk himself for such tasks- but it is worth trying it' what about the informants- the microphones?"

"Yeah- That is something that we need to take care of as well Gayathri Maa"

"In only a day?" Gayathri asked shaking her head.

"Difficult but not impossible"

"Sid, it is only possible- if we let more people in the plan' "

"I will manage with that Gayathri Maa'"

"Hey, wait- I have been going through Shyam's files. I found some information which will be of use to you" Gayathri told as she got up and pulled out a file from the cupboard drawer.

"There is this person called Mr.Goel whom Shyam had tried to get in touch for some information which he thought would be useful. Do you have any idea what it could be?"

"No I don't know- anyway I will call that person and speak to him- His contact number is there?"

"yes- here'"

"What are those?"

"The last legal documents that Shyam drafted'" Gayathri told him sadly "Arnav's claim for title- I suppose that he had made it ready ' foreseeing that it would be needed soon- I simply can't believe that he is no more"

"Don't worry Ma.. I think he is having a gala time where ever he is now' May be feeling a little sad at our state still " Sid chuckled at Gayathri in an attempt to lighten up her mood. Gayathri smiled sadly

"That's right Sid' There is no use feeling for what will not change' We should concentrate on what is yet to be done'Hope everything goes right Sid'"

"Yeah it will" Sid told her "I will start now, I need to meet Inspector Ghai and then I will proceed with my tasks- Is that fine?"

The family was much into sangeet rehearsals, costumes and leg pulling all afternoon.  It only increased more as Ashok who had been busy with his hospital appointments the entire week walked in at last declaring to the relief of his much pissed off wife that he had taken off from his duties for the next two days.

The wedding mood had already set in and much bantering, teasing and tongue in cheek humor were flying high in the air.

As Ashok joined in, the target of attack for leg pulling sessions changed from Kushi to Arnav.

They were all actually in the midst of a truth or dare game when a package was delivered by courier- and Arnav came down to take it. As he climbed up the stairs with the package, he called out Kushi to come to their room

The family would have usually ignored this, but with the mood of celebrations set in ' they all oooh-ed following the call.

As Kushi got up to follow him, La pulled her into the couch again

"No ASR- No meeting the bride after Haldi" She called out

"yeah.. yes" the family agreed

"What the?" Arnav called out as he climbed down the steps again and went to Kushi

"try and stop me" he said as he took her hand and dragged her with him

"No- Nannav" NK pulled in front of Arnav stopping him

"Don't you dare NK" Arnav told raising his eyebrows

"Oh look at that attitude' We are not letting anyone on one now that haldi is over" Anjali also joined NK

"Di!"

"Then tell us why you want her upstairs now- we will let her go?"

"Di- you don't know- there would be some file missing- let them go" Payal joined the gang teasing and they laughed'

"guys.. leave the poor fellow alone' he seems to be carrying something that he desperately wants to give Kushi" Ashok told them- very smartly turning the focus to what Arnav was carrying in his hand

"Ashok.. very clever" Arnav muttered as Ashok sat back relaxed and smiled at his brother in law.

"Oh yeah'" Anjali edged on "what is it that you are carrying chotey? What do you want to gift her- one day before marriage?"  she said as she pulled it out of her brother's hand

"Any guesses?" Anjali called out

"Di- give it back" Arnav told her helplessly

"Teddy bear?" NK guessed

"teddy bear and Arnav Singh Raizada? Naa" Anjali shook her head

"Oh should be some lingerie Di" La told winking at Kushi and Anjali turning Kushi crimson while Arnav seemed to roll his eyes..

"wait till Sid hears about your guess Lavanyaji" Anjali smirked at her as Lavanya shook her head holding her hands together

"No di! I will be dead today"

Anjali stepped up to her brother who was still holding Kushi with his right hand and took his other hand and gave the package to him

"Don't worry chotey- we won't open it- We were just making fun of you both- as for things that have to stay only between you both- it will always be so- we won't cross the border- Do know that I am so happy for you and Kushi' You both are the best that can happen to eachother, and I am so proud of you both!"  Anjali told as she held her brother's cheek

Arnav, being a man of action as always rather than expressing anything through words, gave her a hug.

"Thanks di" he managed to mutter as she hugged him back, eventually Kushi was also included in that hug.

"Oh my god' what a touching touching scene" Ashok called out as NK whistled, Anjali let go of Arnav and Kushi as she chucked a cushion at her husband who was acting as if wiping imaginary tears from his eyes'

As laughter ensued, the husband and wife to be climbed up the stairs.

Inspector Dhiraj Ghai, who was investigating his superior ACP. Shyam Jha's death and Sidarth Mokashi stood before Mr.Goel who looked reluctant to talk to them, then with a sigh he finally gave in

"Yes, He came to meet me that evening- But I didn't do anything related to that bomb blast- Infact, I learnt of it only in the news the next day- I promise" he said helplessly

"Why did he come and meet you? " Sid asked him

"H..He wanted some details- about the incoming call details of a number" Goel told them "I shouldn't have given it to him- but he was an ACP and I couldn't deny him"

"Can you give me the same details he asked for?" Mr.Ghai asked him

"I would be in trouble if '"

"Look we are trying to find out something about his murder- your details may give us a clue" Sid insisted.

"Alright, Stay here'" Goel told them "I will be back with the details"

"What is this?" Kushi asked as she looked at the curious looking things which were lying in front of her- She had just opened the gift pack on Arnav's insistence and found things which left her clueless 'the only thing she thought she could recognize was a big size feeding bottle without the cap or rubber nipple.

"This is called an electrical breast pump device that extracts milk from the breasts of a lactating woman' " he said as he fixed the device together to show her and went ahead to explain her how to use it.

"but Arnavji" Kushi spoke out  "but why did you get this for me?"

"You can use it in case of engorgements in future- you don't have to suffer in pain. This has got a massager which will ensure that you wont feel pain when it pumps out the excess milk" he explained her "Look Kushi, You can feed Arush how ever long you want to ' But in case he misses his feed anytime- you can use this- you don't have to be in pain because of that.. OK?"

Kushi stood there muted by the entire thing. Arnav looked up at her

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked her puzzled by her silence.

Kushi went and hugged him moved by his gesture. While everyone had been contemplating about what kind of romantic gift he could possibly get her before the wedding ' here he was always concerned about her ' always caring for her.

"So Shyam had been trying to find out who at RM was giving him news- there are 7 unlisted numbers which were frequented to this number- even at odd times" Inspector Ghai told Sid as they sat in the former's Jeep . "How do we find who is the black sheep?"

"May be there is some clue' these last three days- there has been absolutely no calls to this number" Sid observed as he went through the file again on his laptop.

"Yes- that can mean he has switched off the number- we are not able to reach him isn't it" Inspector Ghai told him

"wait a minute- look at these two numbers- these two numbers were in touch with Rana on 8th of this month- one for almost 1 hour- and another very briefly at around 2 in the night"

"Yes- but we have had other late callers as well- what difference does it make?"

"We met at 8th at RM- Me, Shyam, Arnav and Kushi- I am sure- atleast one of these calls could be from RM-which means Rana was informed of Shyam's visit on that day"

"possible' " Inspector Ghai asked the driver to start the jeep and direct it towards RM. As soon as they reached the locality, Inspector Ghai parked the vehicle a little hidden, but in the view of RM and picked up his mobile and dialed an extension.

"Ravi, I will be calling a couple of numbers from my mobile number, can you please map the location?.. yes yeah- record it if possible for witness purposes'.. thanks"

Then smiling at Sid, he dialed the first number. After a brief moment he said to Sid that the mobile number was switched off too. They tried the next number. This time they were lucky.

"Hello" Inspector Ghai called out

"Hello.. " a reluctant voice answered him

"I am calling on behalf of Rana Sahib' He wants an important message from you. "

"I..I don't know anything that you are talking.. Who are you?"

"Rana sahib gave me your number- He cannot talk to anyone about his whereabouts- but he wants you both to watch for any unusual movements at RM and give us the information- you can call me on the same number"

But the line went dead on the other end.

"He cut the call" Ghai told Sid as he tried to call the number again "Switched off- I think he found out that we are faking the call- there must be some code- Shit"

Soon they saw the security guard walking out of the RM gates towards the other direction

"Not so shitty- Look there- someone looks agitated and maybe trying to run away" Sid told Inspector Ghai pointing to a man walking away fastly and nervously away from the RM gates.

"Looks like the security guy- He sure looks agitated alright- I and Madhav will follow him now, he said pointing to the other constable in the jeep  as he put on his jerkin, hiding his police shirt, and took his handcuff's and stepped out of the jeep.  "You stay in the jeep- they know your face- If they need a chase- you know what to do'" he instructed as he walked away.

Sid stood waiting in the jeep along with the driver for almost some 15 minutes until he spotted the gardener going out of RM and taking the left where Inspector and the constable had taken the turn following the security guard.

After some almost 30 minutes later Inspector Ghai called the extn on the jeep and asked the driver to come to a particular location. On reaching there, Sid found that the security guard and the gardener handcuffed together.

"The gardener too?"

"Oh yeah-  A simple call from the Security Guard's mobile.. ' We are taking them to the station Sid. We will keep you informed" Ghai told as the two men were pushed inside the jeep.

As Sid took his walk and reached RM,  He spotted HP overlooking the decorations in front of the main door. He silently gestured him to follow him and walked towards the servant quarters

"What is it Sidarth bhai?"

"Where is the security guard's room HP?"

"The security guards don't stay overnight Sidarth Bhai- they use a common change room- two security guards come- one in the morning ' one in the night"

"oh..then where is the gardeners room ?"

"The one over there ' but Why do you ask?"

"Come with me- may be we are about to find some thing useful"

HP gasped when he broke open the gardener's room. There was a PC which was installed there- working as a receiver cum recorder.

It took Sid a few minutes to understand the working of the system as he received a call from Inspector Ghai.

"Hello Inspector"

"Hello Mr.Kamoshi- We got a confession from these two guys - but they seem to be mere informants- they weren't rebellious ' they just panicked the moment they knew they were surrounded and pointed guns-may be they were greedy for some quick and big money- that's all. But I will try and see with a round of lathi charge- may be they will admit to have knowledge about Rana's hiding place" Inspector Ghai told him.

"So did they admit to anything else? microphones?"

"Yes, they agreed that they planted them ' alright.. The gardener had done it actually"

"Yeah I found the system which records the stuff in his room- There is this program which automatically truncates the silences and gathers together volumes alone and zips it according to date- there are 8 microphones- The system doesn't receive signal from one location- which has to be Arnav's bedroom- the others are all intact"

"We will seize it then- we will get a search done as well- I am coming right away"

"NO Inspector, hold on- not today if you want to get hold of Rana tonight"

"I don't get it- Have you found a clue where Rana is?"

"No But - tonight we will know"

To be continued