Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geet_Ha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The story line is very interesting ðŸ˜Š Waiting for the next update.. Please pm me once u have updated the next part.. Thank u ðŸ˜Š
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you soo much guys 🤗

I will reply to all the comments and will update n continue all my works again from 25th :)
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, this is a nice piece of story. I enjoyed reading the 2 chapters. And, I loved the plot too. Its quite different. Do PM me when you update.

~Dee~
-CRJ- thumbnail
... Edited by -ChocoPie- - 11 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
JUST Found this! I've read some of your more recent stuff, but I wanted to see what you wrote before and MAN you are GOOD! So glad I went looking for more :D 
-CRJ- thumbnail

Chapter 3

"The Unfortunate Night"

"Asad, kahin bahar chalte hain na please?" asked Zoya who was sitting on the bed watching Asad who was engrossed in his work.

"Hmm... so where you want to go?" asked Asad.

"Anywhere! But please, I want to go out. Maybe for a walk?" said Zoya.

"Walk? Not a bad idea. Kay, just freshen up and we will leave for it." said Asad while closing up his work.

"Let's go!" Zoya came out wearing a beautiful Anarkali suit.

"Ya." said asad as they got out of the house for a lovely walk.

The house was on the outskirts of the city and the road ahead has forest on both the sides.

"Asad! Why are you walking so slow?" asked Zoya.

Asad all the time was just admiring his lady love who was twirling around and walking on the road aimlessly.

He pulled her close to him by her waist. "You think I will be in my control seeing you like this?" he asked.

The passion in his eyes was one which no one can ever resist. Zoya lowered her gaze as she got the meaning of those words.

She tried to come out of his hold. "Let's go." she spoke.

"Hmm" was the only thing come out of Asad's mouth as he just followed her.

Soon it started raining heavily.

"Zoya, we should go back. It's quite late and it is raining heavily too." spoke out a concerned Asad.

"No! Asad I want to enjoy please..." pleaded Zoya.

A look at her face and Asad melted and allowed her to.Zoya was twirling feeling the rain drops kissing her body. How much Asad wished it to be him. Well he can be, after all they are committed. Taking up small steps, he started to walk towards her while she was enjoying twirling around in the rain and enjoying the feel of it. It soothed her body somehow.

Soon she came to a stop as she felt his hand on her waist, pulling her close to him. She gasped at his sudden action and looked into his eyes which depicted how deep his love was for her. The passion was crystal clear in his eyes. He caressed her cheek with his thumb which sends shiver down her spine. She closed her eyes in anticipation. None of them knew who started it but they started to inch their face towards the other. And when their lips met, it was a pure bliss. They sucked each other's lips ravishing it. Zoya let out a gasp in between the kiss and he taking up the opportunity slid his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongue fought for dominance. Soon when they were at a lack of oxygen, they pulled out as Asad pressed his forehead on her's.

"I love you" he let it out as she gave him one of her dimpled smile.

"I love you too." She said pressing her eyes at him who returned his killer smile back to her.

Soon asad's eyes widened at the scene back and he pushed zoya away shouting, "Zoya move away!"

Just as the time zoya adjusted with what just happened, she saw asad lying on the road covered in blood. Her eyes went wide seeing him like that. It was as if he was covered with a red cloth.

"Doctor.." Zoya rushed towards the doctor who just came out of the OT.

Inside the OT, asad lay lifeless. His body had several machines attached to it and his face was pale. This was not the asad zoya knew. He never could!

"Doctor as..asad theek hai na?" asked zoya in a broken tone.

Tears were running down his almond shaped eyes continuously.

"Dekhiya, abhi situation bahut hi critical hai. We can't say anything for now." He left away as zoya sank down on the chair of the hospital.

She covered her face in her palms and sobbed continuously. Hours passed but the doctors refused to reveal anything.

The next instance when they came out, she rushed towards them to ask whether her asad is fine or not.

"Dekhiye, the operation is successful but…"

"But what doctor?"

"Well there was a major injury on the back side of the patient's head and that injury had caused a lot of internal bleeding. We had a control over it for now but we are scare that if he won't gain conscious soon then he might go into coma."

Zoya felt earth shaking below her feet. Every thing just seemed like a game, a cruel game indeed. They were soo happy. They were soo damn happy till the night. And see, now they are sitting in the hospital praying for him, for his life.

"Can.. can I see him?" zoya asked in a broken tone.

"Sure but make sure that you don't make much noise."

Zoya nodded quietly and went inside the room in which asad had been shifted too. A lot of machines were connected to his body and his face was pale. Her heart broke seeing him like this. Tears were forming in her eyes after every time she wied them up. She had to be strong.. for him.

"Zoya, you know na that he don't like you crying? Then why the hell are you crying. Stop being like this!" her heart shouted up at her while she made a way towards him.

She sat there holding his hand in her. To say she was broken whould have been an understatement of the century.

She felt a moment and she sat up straight. His hand was moving. She smiled as more tears made their way out. Slowly and stealthily, he opened his eyes. The sight in-front of him, left him confused.

He didn't knew what is happening around. He didn't knew how he reached here. He didn't knew why he felt a sudden pain at the back of his head. He didn't knew why it hurts him seeing the girl who was sitting right in-front of him.

He was just not able to recognize anything. The more he thought of it, the more pain grew. He let out a shriek as he felt the pain increase.

Zoya called the doctors ASAP and waited outside the room. She just hoped he was fine. That was what she ever wanted.

The doctors came out as she rushed towards them.

"I'm sorry but…"

Edited by -ChocoPie- - 11 years ago
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..awesum story..luvd it..beaitifl..plz add me n pm me wen u update nxt..
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
... Why the hell u stop deir... I guess he lost his memory... I WANT TO READ MORE... cont soon yr
Phenyl thumbnail
This was fab Kon..so many emotions in one update..please update soon yaar.
MissSparkling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh god! does he lost his memory?