My heart belongs to you - Asya FF #3 Pg10

-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyii guys.. well for those who don't know me... here's a small introduction. Im konpal studying in class 10th and ya that means updates can get slow for next 2-3 months or rather to say stop for a particular time being!

Well what is this story about?

Read on!

A small intro.

Asya knew eachother since college times. Zoya is an orphan while asad is really a very rich guy.

Updating soon!

~*~

INDEX

Chapter 1 - scroll down

Chapter 2 - Page 4
Edited by -ChocoPie- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds interesting! :)
Update soon.
-CRJ- thumbnail
Chapter - 1

"The Confession"

"Heyii Love... Waiting for you downstairs. Opps not me my car is waiting for you downstairs. Get ready fast in this dress... Im waiting for you like anything... ab aur intezaar nahi hota... Love you  
Your Asad."

read the note. She blushed on the mention of word love . How much she Loved it... Getting ready in the dress she rushed down.

Zoya got ready in the dress gifted by Asad. He always knew her likes and dislikes and works eyerything according to that. It was his way to express his love and he always made her proud of him.

Whatever he does makes her fall for him even more... They knew eachother since their college times. Zoya was an orphan while Asad belonged to a very rich and powerful family. They became friends, from friends to good friends and now from good friends they are 'more than good friends' as zoya says.

Since the time zoya had confessed saying he is 'more than a good fried' for her, he used to call her love making her blush occasionally. How much she liked it.

Both of them had striven hard for their career. And now they own a very well known construction firm.

Well she got ready in the dress with matching white high heels , bracelet , earrings.

Her hairs had been grown a bit long about 2-4 inches and she preferred to let them open.

Hearing the honk of the car she rushed down. Ah how much she wanted to see him standing near the car in spite of his driver. Anyways she didn't let the thought bug her much. She walked towards the car as the driver opened the last seat for her. Driver closed the door behind her and soon they reached the place.

"Am I dreaming?" thought zoya.

There she stood in front of her dream villa. Ever since she had seen this villa she told asad that she always wanted to live in a place like this and here he is! Gawd this guy never left an opportunity to astonish her.

Soon her eyes were blindfolded and she didn't retreated back knowing very well who it is.

She could feel his breathe on her shoulder and this mere act of his send shivers down her spine.

"Beautiful..." his husky tone and the strong perfume... ahh that all was making her go weak on her knees thanks to him who hold her in his embrace and clutched her waist tight.

"What else any girl wants?" thought zoya.

Picking her up in his arms he led her inside the villa. Firstly she was shocked by this action of his but soon her cheeks turned crimson red out of shyness making him go mad for her.

Soon he put her down and opened her blindfold. It was pitch dark which made her tug his arm tightly. He smiled looking at the love of his life. Soon spotlight fall on something. He guided her forward and what she saw was breathtaking. It was their first dance performance together...!

She looked up at him with eyes full of love and rested her head on his chest. He guided her further. Another pic. This was a group photo. Every one was looking forward but these two love birds were busy in their own world and were staring at each other. Another blush appeared on her face.

They moved further. A video this time. It was their first dance after their 'more than good friends' confession. Memories of that day play in her mind making her blush deeper.

She looked up at him with tearful eyes perhaps making his concern grew.

"What happened Zoya?" he asked cupping her face. Concern and love was clearly visible on his face as well as in his voice.

She just hugged him tight sobbing a bit while he caressed her back not knowing the reason of her sudden outburst.

"Thanks asad..." he was confused. Thanks! Why? "... thanks for everything..." she completed and realization dawned upon him. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumbs. "You know what zoya... I never did anything for you.."zoya gave him a oh-really look "... all what I did was for me. I live seeing this smile and if these acts of mine can bring this smile on your face na then I can even give my life for it!" zoya covered his mouth and stopped him from speaking anything further.

They share an intense eye lock.

Both of them were lost in eachother's eyes. It was as if they got solace in eachother's arms. Both liked it. None of them were aware of the world around them. It was as if they had made their own little world which have only two of them. A happy world indeed.

Asad moved his face closer to her's. She could feel his hot breathe near her lips which made her close her eyes. Their lips were just a mm distance away when realization dawned upon asad. He wanted it no doubt but not until she is ready for it. He moved his lips closer to her left cheek and pecked it. This another act of him made her proud of his asad.

This understanding in him is what make her fall for him more. She knew he wanted this but she didn't wanted it before their 'official' confession. She wanted to make that very special for her. One which she could always cherish. A moment which could make her blush deep.

Asad put forward his hand and she gladly place her hand in his.

He took her towards her a table. Soon the light came on. The whole room was decorated with red and white balloons and roses. A smile lit her face and seeing her smile asad's face even got lit with a 64 inch smile. He made her sit and sat opposite to her.

Both had a gala time feeding each other, joking, remembering their college life and what not!

Soon asad guided her out and what she saw next just made her heart skip a beat. There were fireworks with the text ' I Love You Zoya'. She was overwhelmed. She turned to face him only to see him on his knees.

"Zoya, I knew you since college times. We both have been together whatever the situation was is and will always be..I love you with all my heart.. I want to take our relationship to next level. Will you be mine? For forever?" confessed asad.

Zoya had tears in her eyes. She made him stand and hugged him tight. "Forever..." answered zoya.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears again hugging her tightly.

Cupping her face he looked at her face with a 64 inch smile. She knew he wanted it... he knew she wanted.

Soon after a few seconds both of them were kissing each other passionately and rest you all can imagine...

Do comment!

Love,

K
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
WOW. that definitely makes me wanna crave for more! 
You are a fab writer and I'm waiting eagerly now :D
BTW, they seem so much in love already so is this Fic focuses on how they suffer or just love? ❤️
-CRJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzi-

WOW. that definitely makes me wanna crave for more! 

You are a fab writer and I'm waiting eagerly now :D
BTW, they seem so much in love already so is this Fic focuses on how they suffer or just love? ❤️

lolz sorry i just got a bit of time free for today so posted it else it was gonna be done on sat.

updates will be mostly on saturdays. Thanx for the compliment 😊

will have both

love n suffer 😳
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Awww. Okay! :D

P.S - Waiting for Saturday! ;)
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ! Whats your name btw ?

This was so so adorable. Something which we'll never get to see on TV :P

Thaaank youu for this <3
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach.

Loved it ! Whats your name btw ?

This was so so adorable. Something which we'll never get to see on TV :P

Thaaank youu for this <3

Why never Rach? 😲 Okay, censor a few scenes possibly but I want him to propose to her! 😭
-CRJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach.

Loved it ! Whats your name btw ? thanx? for what? well myname is konpal known as K on IF 😳

This was so so adorable. Something which we'll never get to see on TV :P lolz true 🤣

Thaaank youu for this <3 no need of it :D

-CRJ- thumbnail
so do I yaar!

propose tak toh theek hai 🤔