Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fossil2

You are right about her interview. Found her very down to earth and a lot more munh-phat than urvashi. She stuck to the same stance she had on HMs inside the house, and didn't change like the others. 😉

For whatever Sana said about the following,

Niketan- that he himself did chugalkhori but complained that the girls are bitching all the time. Par, peeth-peeche woh bhi wahi kar raha tha. Well, he got an award for being Chugalkhor No. 1, didn't he? so she was simply repeating what she found out about his tendency to gossip, after she saw videos of the same.

Urvashi ' to quote Sana, "urvashi said I never nominated you. But when I came out I saw ki unhone mujhe bohot nominate kiya. Agar aap itne honest hai to aapko sach bolna chahiye."

Now, who is seedhi baat no bakwaas, and who is not? 😃

Karishma ' I always maintained that Karishma was more conscious of how she came across to the audiences than in being her real self on the show. She was guarded at all times, and yes, she was a boring sympathy queen, and made it a point to be nice to everyone only to be saved from nominations ' a fact that even Niketan endorsed in one of the "behind the scenes" episodes.

So, if sana too found her fake (from this and other instances she noticed about her inside the house, and which were not shown to us), then I can agree with her. The most shocking I found was the nomination episode where I found karishma telling Rajiv  "vishal wont nominate me. He has no issues with me". Next scene, she was seen nominating vishal! No wonder, I always felt she would make a better pair with vishal than with niketan.

Vishal ' another paltu  expert. One small example - He held a poor opinion about Niketan all along. Then during the grand finale, after doing his research on Niketan and finding out about his proximity to Salman, Sonakshi, he does a complete volte face and goes "niketan comes from a good family. He is a good guy" etc. And, this was just one example of his palti-prone nature.

Sana certainly doesn't need friends like the above two! From what I have seen, Sana is a loyalist. She wont break friendships even if she realizes that her image is getting compromised because of them, nor will she use ppl to use them to her advantage.

Sapna ' yes, she called her fake. Simple reason and we all know and have seen this. She claimed that nominations don't bother her, but she had the biggest insecurities and mood-changes after being nominated every time.  Although I really liked Sapna, there were some inconsistencies in her behavior that I couldn't relate to.

So, all in all, if Sana thinks that all the above can make good friends to each other, then she has got a very valid point, as they all seem birds of more-or-less the same feather, with similar qualities of inconsistencies, lack of loyalty, etc. To sum up, I'll use Sana's own words "15 log main jo loyalty nahi rakh sakta wo baahar ki duniya main kya dost banaega."

Hats off to the youngest contestant of season 6 for showing the most maturity' and still being munh-phat enough to voice her opinion about HMs after the show ended, rather than turning sweet and fake to appear goody-goody. She is certainly not obliged to say good things about them just cos they said good things about her. They found her good, so they spoke good about her. And as for her English, she is far better than 90% of the forum posters here. Pleasantly surprised, considering she had to drop out of education to start earning as the sole breadwinner of her family.

Beautiful post! 👏👏 I found her to be very mature and straightforward as well. And she didn't have to do it by shouting and screaming. She was very cool headed and honest and I simply love her even more for that. And to make fun of someone for their English, how ridiculous. If they can say if for her then they must be secretly mocking a lot of people.

People speak of class but being rich, or an expat doesn't make you classy. Sana has character which goes above and beyond class any day! She has honesty and a beautiful personality. I find that way more important than what "class" you belong to. I respect her for her hard work & strength to get herself to this point. She deserves respect because she has earned it herself. She took care of her mother and her family all by herself and had to leave her education for it. That is commendable! And the best thing about her is that she manages to still stay so positive and laughs at herself when she acts silly. So many people find that difficult to do.

I see her to be better than so many famous Bollywood actresses who appear polished but I can't relate to them. Sana is human. She has her faults but so does everyone and that's why I love her even more. She's real and someone I actually care for as if she's my real life friend. ❤️
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now Sana Khan wants to do movies her parents understand

Published: Monday, Jan 21, 2013, 15:49 IST | Updated: Monday, Jan 21, 2013, 15:50 IST 
Place: Mumbai | Agency: IANS
Sana Khan

Sana Khan, second runner-up of Bigg Boss 6, says the reality show has opened Bollywood doors for her and finally she will do movies that her parents would understand.

"There were times when I used to work hard to get a southern film. When my first film happened, it just happened and that was the biggest opportunity for me. It gave me a lot of fame in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam - all the four language movies," the 25-year-old said here at a party she threw to celebrate 100 days of Bigg Boss 6.

But due to language barrier, her parents couldn't enjoy them.

"Bigg Boss has given me another platform for Bollywood. My parents used to come and watch my films but they couldn't understand. They used to say, 'Do something that we can understand'," she said and added that after "Bigg Boss" "my friends call me and ask me to do soemthing in Hindi films".

When asked about any Hindi film offers in her kitty, Sana didn't say much.

"I don't talk about any project till the time it starts. There are certain things, certain offers but till the time they don't start with lights, camera, action, I don't want to comment on anything," she said.

"You know how it is. Today you have it and tomorrow you end up getting nothing, so I don't want to look like a fool. The day I will start working, I am sure it will be all out," she added.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Content Removed

print

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Heard forum is closing very soon 😭 where cn we discuss and talk about Sana 
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Heard forum is closing very soon 😭 where cn we discuss and talk about Sana 

I am hoping SP, nishu or any of the other Sana AT members can open a Fan club, so we can all stay in touch there. If this closes before then, it might be a good idea to message one another the link to the new forum.

😊
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fossil2

I am hoping SP, nishu or any of the other Sana AT members can open a Fan club, so we can all stay in touch there. If this closes before then, it might be a good idea to message one another the link to the new forum.

😊

PM me guys if you know whats happening after this thread closes! thanks guys!!
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's the video of the interview that ShahZur4Cruiser posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcmEAwZOSU

sana looks so cute and gorgeous ❤️

Enjoy!
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The forums are closing down, if your name is not in the members list on the first page and you've been a true supporter of Sana, please post here and I'll add your name. This way fans can be contacted in the future.

No, I'm not going to add the names randomly of bashers pretending to be her fan.
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplypurple

The forums are closing down, if your name is not in the members list on the first page and you've been a true supporter of Sana, please post here and I'll add your name. This way fans can be contacted in the future.

No, I'm not going to add the names randomly of bashers pretending to be her fan.

hey add my name plzzz
anjaliluvgiushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HELLO EVERYONE  Edited by anjaliluvgiaa - 11 years ago