Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Love her more after watching Live chat.She is so adorable ,glad that i m her fan

I am sure . 😊
I am trying to watch video transcript but it is unable to load. I hope koi youtube link banaaye!
TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I  am curious, BB always showed Sana when she was getting ready and yes she likes make-up but I have seen all the other contests doing make-up Delu, Aashoka, Urv, Karisha including Mink but BB never exploited that.  Sana was usually the last one to get ready after making everyones breakfast.  I watched Live-feed and didn't think it was anything unusually of a girl that age.  So why does everyone going on and on about her make-up????   
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sana's chat was awesome. I loved her honesty. Just because she did not say good things about their favorites people are bashing her. She was calm and dignified. I loved her. 
Aannabaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
calm ??!! :s where :s
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: neha23

Sana's chat was awesome. I loved her honesty. Just because she did not say good things about their favorites people are bashing her. She was calm and dignified. I loved her. 

so true 😛 she is just awesome 😳
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aannabaa

calm ??!! :s where :s

In 3 months u didn't get single thing that if u don't have anything good to say abt celebrity in his/her AT,then don't post there...you can do that in other threads :P

I m sure you will not find Sana calm bcoz u believe she don't have class...you can have ur view but don't talk bad abt her in AT...
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I finally saw Sana's live chat interview, and all I can say is I am sooo happy to see her! I was smiling all the way thru. She was the same way she was throughout BB. I really miss her, and appreciate her answers. (She didn't answer my questions 😕) She didn't get any questions re her twitter, so I still don't know which one is really her. Things I got out of,the interview:

SANA IS STILL ROCKING!

Hope to see her soon on TV or film. 
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love sana chat too. She was awesome. She honestly replied what she feel about every contestant & didnt try to be fake & goody goody like other contestants.
I miss her 😭 .
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

I finally saw Sana's live chat interview, and all I can say is I am sooo happy to see her! I was smiling all the way thru. She was the same way she was throughout BB. I really miss her, and appreciate her answers. (She didn't answer my questions 😕) She didn't get any questions re her twitter, so I still don't know which one is really her. Things I got out of,the interview:

SANA IS STILL ROCKING!

Hope to see her soon on TV or film. 

Were your questions posted? None of mine got posted but still I loved her chat. She was straight forward & spoke honestly about how she felt. The transcripts are generally crap for all contestants.

I was smiling and happy the entire time as well! I loved the way she spoke. She was the same and she just made me love her even more. 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Could not see sana's interview but read her transcript seemed ok. She was down to earth and honest so why are people bashing her on some threads? She was right that she could not trust anyone!!! The only people she could trust was delu, ashka and rajiv so she stuck to them what's wrong in that? She likes people that maintain their friendship!! Good for you sana 👏 Edited by rukhi - 11 years ago