simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

SANA KHAN - 3rd finalist in BiggBoss Season 6

StatusSign : Single

Nationality : Indian

How we know her : Sana Khan is an Indian film actress and model. Best known for her appearance in the Amul Macho ad 'yeh to Bada toing hai'

Sana Khan is a popular Tollywood actress who was born and brought up in Mumbai. She worked as model in Mumbai, appearing in more than 30 ad films alongside the likes of Shahrukh Khan and Akshay Kumar. She later on, appeared in item numbers in films such as Bombay to Goa and Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, before she was signed in 2008 do to the lead female role in the Tamil film Silambattam opposite Silambarasan, who approached and offered her the role. Playing a talkative, tomboyish brahmin village girl in the film, she won rave reviews for her performance as Jaanu and the ITFA Best New Actress Award in Singapore. Subsequently, she has been signed to do two more Tamil films, Thambikku Indha Ooru with Bharath, Aayiram Vilakku with Shanthnoo Bhagyarajand "Payanam" with Prakash Raj, Nagarjuna, Rishi and others.

A beautiful VM by khoslakadhokla:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link to watch on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjE8De0OU-M

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Member List:

- simplypurple
- bluerobin
- khoslakadhokla
- tristar03
- avidwatcher1
- sscomp32
- neha23
- perfectlystill
- sweet_aish
- rukhi
- huma11
- Arsha_Kriyansh
- Prerna_
- tajbutt
- Chingaari
- khamosshhh
- pari_roxx
- Dexterkilaila
- nishu786
- racho8
- hira24
- anjaliluvgiaa
- frhnjn
- -Naiina-
- vikas009
- blueangel
- anjaliluvgiaa
- juhi.roy
- john_sanj
- saru88
- abhaya
- naandisha
- reema.y
- hira24
- pallavi_
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
*reserved for later*
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW SOO Happy Sanas 14th AT ,Congrats all.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope Sana get chances in Bolly movies..she's worth it..
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Iam copy , pasting the same thing I wrote In 13th AT

guys , First of all finale was rushed , no journey of four finalists was shown , urvashi speaking after victory was not shown . Then lets come to sana , vishal , salman . Just see what I feel makes any sense or not

1. Salman asked sana to smile , their chemistry was too good , she told either she or Imam will be out first. Niketan urvashi were bitching the other day that sana is overconfident blah blah . The way she answered questions showed how down to earth she is . After coming out salman said there are no mirrors hereand she can see the reflection of her face in everybody's eyes . She said she doesn't have any problem being out at last moment, she will work more and earn money . then spend it again . She was really happy . She hugged urvashi first after she won.

2. Then vishal thing . First of all he is a confused guy  Actually that guy is childish, may have seen sana's reaction after seeing his first eviction clip - where she said I didn't come to date him on show, whole housemates became against her , idiotic people , everybody wants importance . He must have got offended seeing sana say that . yaar do you remember how this guy went on saying sana was rude to him because she ignored him completely when fault was his believing karishma and co.  Then after that he went on saying - sana didn't say bye to him properly . But that guy vishal said - Sana is a sweet girl, she is very bubbly, full of life and I like to spend time with her . But he is not sure whether its love . So he said he realized that and they both are different individuals and they would love to remain as friends only for the time being .This is what Sana also told - vishal is not her boyfriend, even in task she said atleast say some lies vishal , their date task got over in 10 minutes . Its channel people , audience etc who tried to make a love story out of them both.Vishal is still fond of sana but this " religion" is a very big factor, He is conservative no doubt . Even in live feed he was asking sana whether she has gone to haridwar, visited temple etc . I think he is still in stone age . Love is above religion, he needs to realize that I guess . Actually sana is more mature than vishal .  I want sana to get a good guy who is as mature as her  and also fun filled like her . They will rock . At the end of the day Sana should be happy. But I am happy he told he wants sana to win because she deserves to win . Actually karishma vishal dance was pathetic without any chemistry. they should have put vishal sana balloon dance , date task clips. It was so cute than this boring water act of vishal and karishma.

But yaar I agree with you all , instead of telling this official date thing after his second eviction , he could have said he and sana will think of carrying forward our relationship after show gets over , for the time being they like each othre's company something like that . He made a mistake here .

I don't hate vishal . I don't know whether that guy and sana will decide to date or not . But I can't deny the fact that their friendship was the most innocent friendship in Bigg boss history . I hope this guy stops being confused . He really needs to go through all the episodes of bigg boss I guess to understand sana more . God bless their friendship . I want sana to be friends with vishal santosh niruha and Imam . Rest all housemates are jerks . At the end of the day Salman is fond of sana, I would be happy if salman marries sana . Their chemistry was top in town in christmas episode . Salman and sana both are mature yet mischievous . I declare salman sana as my dream jodi . Salman's age is negligible for meπŸ˜† . Salman sana can have fun , full comedy , both of them dance also high tech and both are mature also .
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiina-

I hope Sana get chances in Bolly movies..she's worth it..

Same here. Will love to watch her in movies.
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
Awesome-sauce!!!!

copy/pasting from previous thread:

My take on the Grand Finale:

-I didn't like that Sallu used the word "confused" to introduce Sana as a finalist...umm, she usually has a clear stand and explanations in things that matter the most ie. her friends in the house, the big fights etc. Yes, sometimes she has her moments of confusion in little things, but those matters don't even matter!

-It was so sweet and dignified of Sana to take Urvashi and Niketan's names as the potential winner and her own name as someone who could be 4th! She remained true to herself and her thoughts, being very realistic all along...she really underestimates herself but all this just makes me respect her even more! πŸ‘

-I'm really glad that Niketan came 4th...seriously, Sana has way more fans voting for her so it would make NO sense for her to not succeed over Nik! I mostly saw Urvashi as her biggest competitor along with Imam when votes are considered, especially for the finale race! 

-Vishal and Karishma's dance was so damn thanda and boring! Seriously, I saw no chemistry between them! πŸ˜† (I'm trying to say it from an unbiased POV since I've been a regular viewer of dance reality shows so I can judge when a dance is good even if its not my favs! :P) Both looked somewhat uncomfortable ...and Vishal the tuccha camera master was looking at camera even during the dance! πŸ˜† Gosh! I'm sorry but I totally have lost most of the respect I had for him! πŸ₯± 

-When Sana came out as the second runner up...I was so happy she took it so gracefully and was smiling throughout! But she wasn't even given 5 mins of stage time...Sallu didn't give importance at all, the way he gave sucha warm welcome to Niketan and so much screen space/ interaction with other HMs...all Sana was asked was one question and then left to go! Seriously, its NOT fair! He was talking as if Sana was a loser! Dear, Miss Sally, our girl has won not only millions of hearts but she emerged as a winner by coming in Top 3 for all of us! The least he could do was congratulate her as the host for coming as the second runner up! He didn't even had it in him to announce it well! Eff off, Sally! πŸ˜‘

-I enjoyed the other performances like that of Nirahua, Sampat, and even Sapna! ABCD team dance was awesome too! Kapil was darn funny! Tushhar and the Nautanki crew were so meh...didn't really like them and their jokes on Delnaz were a lil too excessive! I was cringing instead of laughing πŸ€’ Sally's jokes on Tushhar were really disgusting ...I just skipped the whole segment cuz I knew what would be coming after seeing the promo! πŸ€’

-Awards were okay-ish, some funny too! Although both Delu and Niketan should've gotten the Door-darshan award, both were worthy of it! 

-Urvashi and Imam: When they both were left only, I really disliked the bitter face that Urvashi was making seeing Imam opposite her to win the title...when they came out and Sallu took Urvashi's name as winner as a joke the first time, Imam turned right at that moment to congratulate her (I was mighty impressed of Imam at that moment, knowing how badly he wanted to win...he still had the dignity to congratulate her so warmly!) 
But overall, I'm pretty okay with Urvashi as the winner! She deserved it just as much...her bond with her sons is always that emotional factor that reels the audience in...its very sweet...loved the way her son came up to hug her right away! 
I found it very very unfair that even the winner wasn't given a chance to give a little speech!  Dafuq was Colors doing?? The whole Grand-Finale seemed like it was about Sallu/Sally/Salma rather than the finalists and BB6! πŸ₯± Disappointing episode!

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Guys, where shall we ask the mods to move this thread to?

I prefer the chat clubs because it's members only. What do you think?
blueangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If I am not wrong, in one of the lastday's video, in which Sana wished her self good luck by writing on her Bed, she wrote "Khaan" instead of "Khan". But all over BB site and google it is Khan.
Also now I am trying to search that but nahi mil rahaa.