.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Edited by .Senorita. - 11 years ago
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

Could not see sana's interview but read her transcript seemed ok. She was down to earth and honest so why are people bashing her on some threads? She was right that she could not trust anyone!!! The only people she could trust was delu, ashka and rajiv so she stuck to them what's wrong in that? She likes people that maintain their friendship!! Good for you sana πŸ‘

You are right about her interview. Found her very down to earth and a lot more munh-phat than urvashi. She stuck to the same stance she had on HMs inside the house, and didn't change like the others. πŸ˜‰

For whatever Sana said about the following,

Niketan- that he himself did chugalkhori but complained that the girls are bitching all the time. Par, peeth-peeche woh bhi wahi kar raha tha. Well, he got an award for being Chugalkhor No. 1, didn't he? so she was simply repeating what she found out about his tendency to gossip, after she saw videos of the same.

Urvashi – to quote Sana, "urvashi said I never nominated you. But when I came out I saw ki unhone mujhe bohot nominate kiya. Agar aap itne honest hai to aapko sach bolna chahiye."

Now, who is seedhi baat no bakwaas, and who is not? πŸ˜ƒ

Karishma – I always maintained that Karishma was more conscious of how she came across to the audiences than in being her real self on the show. She was guarded at all times, and yes, she was a boring sympathy queen, and made it a point to be nice to everyone only to be saved from nominations – a fact that even Niketan endorsed in one of the "behind the scenes" episodes.

So, if sana too found her fake (from this and other instances she noticed about her inside the house, and which were not shown to us), then I can agree with her. The most shocking I found was the nomination episode where I found karishma telling Rajiv  "vishal wont nominate me. He has no issues with me". Next scene, she was seen nominating vishal! No wonder, I always felt she would make a better pair with vishal than with niketan.

Vishal – another paltu  expert. One small example - He held a poor opinion about Niketan all along. Then during the grand finale, after doing his research on Niketan and finding out about his proximity to Salman, Sonakshi, he does a complete volte face and goes "niketan comes from a good family. He is a good guy" etc. And, this was just one example of his palti-prone nature.

Sana certainly doesn't need friends like the above two! From what I have seen, Sana is a loyalist. She wont break friendships even if she realizes that her image is getting compromised because of them, nor will she use ppl to use them to her advantage.

Sapna – yes, she called her fake. Simple reason and we all know and have seen this. She claimed that nominations don't bother her, but she had the biggest insecurities and mood-changes after being nominated every time.  Although I really liked Sapna, there were some inconsistencies in her behavior that I couldn't relate to.

So, all in all, if Sana thinks that all the above can make good friends to each other, then she has got a very valid point, as they all seem birds of more-or-less the same feather, with similar qualities of inconsistencies, lack of loyalty, etc. To sum up, I'll use Sana's own words "15 log main jo loyalty nahi rakh sakta wo baahar ki duniya main kya dost banaega."

Hats off to the youngest contestant of season 6 for showing the most maturity… and still being munh-phat enough to voice her opinion about HMs after the show ended, rather than turning sweet and fake to appear goody-goody. She is certainly not obliged to say good things about them just cos they said good things about her. They found her good, so they spoke good about her. And as for her English, she is far better than 90% of the forum posters here. Pleasantly surprised, considering she had to drop out of education to start earning as the sole breadwinner of her family.

😳 πŸ‘ ❀️

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Sana just posted this pic...she is looking so sweet 
http://twitter.yfrog.com/odd3oqlj
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fossil2

You are right about her interview. Found her very down to earth and a lot more munh-phat than urvashi. She stuck to the same stance she had on HMs inside the house, and didn't change like the others. πŸ˜‰

For whatever Sana said about the following,

Niketan- that he himself did chugalkhori but complained that the girls are bitching all the time. Par, peeth-peeche woh bhi wahi kar raha tha. Well, he got an award for being Chugalkhor No. 1, didn't he? so she was simply repeating what she found out about his tendency to gossip, after she saw videos of the same.

Urvashi ' to quote Sana, "urvashi said I never nominated you. But when I came out I saw ki unhone mujhe bohot nominate kiya. Agar aap itne honest hai to aapko sach bolna chahiye."

Now, who is seedhi baat no bakwaas, and who is not? πŸ˜ƒ

Karishma ' I always maintained that Karishma was more conscious of how she came across to the audiences than in being her real self on the show. She was guarded at all times, and yes, she was a boring sympathy queen, and made it a point to be nice to everyone only to be saved from nominations ' a fact that even Niketan endorsed in one of the "behind the scenes" episodes.

So, if sana too found her fake (from this and other instances she noticed about her inside the house, and which were not shown to us), then I can agree with her. The most shocking I found was the nomination episode where I found karishma telling Rajiv  "vishal wont nominate me. He has no issues with me". Next scene, she was seen nominating vishal! No wonder, I always felt she would make a better pair with vishal than with niketan.

Vishal ' another paltu  expert. One small example - He held a poor opinion about Niketan all along. Then during the grand finale, after doing his research on Niketan and finding out about his proximity to Salman, Sonakshi, he does a complete volte face and goes "niketan comes from a good family. He is a good guy" etc. And, this was just one example of his palti-prone nature.

Sana certainly doesn't need friends like the above two! From what I have seen, Sana is a loyalist. She wont break friendships even if she realizes that her image is getting compromised because of them, nor will she use ppl to use them to her advantage.

Sapna ' yes, she called her fake. Simple reason and we all know and have seen this. She claimed that nominations don't bother her, but she had the biggest insecurities and mood-changes after being nominated every time.  Although I really liked Sapna, there were some inconsistencies in her behavior that I couldn't relate to.

So, all in all, if Sana thinks that all the above can make good friends to each other, then she has got a very valid point, as they all seem birds of more-or-less the same feather, with similar qualities of inconsistencies, lack of loyalty, etc. To sum up, I'll use Sana's own words "15 log main jo loyalty nahi rakh sakta wo baahar ki duniya main kya dost banaega."

Hats off to the youngest contestant of season 6 for showing the most maturity' and still being munh-phat enough to voice her opinion about HMs after the show ended, rather than turning sweet and fake to appear goody-goody. She is certainly not obliged to say good things about them just cos they said good things about her. They found her good, so they spoke good about her. And as for her English, she is far better than 90% of the forum posters here. Pleasantly surprised, considering she had to drop out of education to start earning as the sole breadwinner of her family.

Your so right!!! Everything you said is bang on! Sana was my favourite right from the start and will remain my favourite!! I only watched bb bcoz of sana! That's why I keep comming back to read about her! Yes she loves attention so WHAT!!! I do as well does this make me a bimbo?? All females like to be pampered!! Karishma pretended not to, but sana was being herself!! And what's wrong in not knowing English and understanding it?? Its not nothing to be put down for!! Some people should never forget their roots. I have been brought up to believe that it's what's in your heart and your nature what makes you a person not your language!! 
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes she is  looking very cute
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3399749&PID=74422741&#74422741

very upset to read tm's comments
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3399749&PID=74422741&#74422741

very upset to read tm's comments

Let it go. It is hieght of hipocrisy by some people. Show is over and they are still bashing sana for no reason. If these pics were of someone else then everyone would be going gaga over it.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
from now on i will never gona read her posts !!as they lacking dignity and classπŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

from now on i will never gona read her posts !!as they lacking dignity and classπŸ˜†

Don't bother reading them just a waste of time and effort!! They don't have no one to bash and now going for sana so her fans react! Ignore and they will get bored.
abhaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

look at rajeev face ..he looks so ugly πŸ€’