Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update..😊 Dealt with very bold topics..😊 But it opened up to their expectations & their fear regarding marriage & relationship in general..Continue soon..😊
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

v well written.i really liked da way u described contrasting and varying emotions.thanx for pm and continue soon.

Thanks ya!!! I wanted to awaken certain issues that are normally put at the back burner... Just to give people some food for thought...
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

Sexuality is not a square box to sort yourself in; there are overlapping circles. That is all I have to contribute about the LGBTQ issue. As far as marriage and kids go, that is a personal call affecting on you and your partner. Therefore, exclusively your & your partner's decision. I do not appreciate judgement for or against having children & marriage,etc. Coming to your story, I felt as thought, all of a sudden, these kids have grown up and starting pondering over the future. It was unexpected and shocking almost to have them mature over night. 

Equivalent to having a peak experience (thought not exactly) with a group of friends. 

Everyone has an inner child in them, which comes into the forefront when we are with friends and loved ones... when we can be free and basically be ourselves... 
The age they are at topics such as these come up... future is discussed... life and its many facets too...

As far as i go... I believe that as long as you are not harming another (physically) everyone has a right to live the life they chose to and be happy...  

Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai.janu350

wow nice update continue soon😊
marriage is a best thing.it gives a some sweet and bitter memories.

Marriage could be bliss for some and hell for others.. Joint effort is what makes it successful... 
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Homosexuality and India???? we hardly even say the word out loud...it was a criminal offence before 2009 under IPC of India...In 2012 the supreme court called upon the legislature to frame statues in order to de criminalize Gay relationship...to which the center denied to saying It is iMMoral unnatural and against indian social fabric...funny huh...anyways comming to FF ,,,,,I was actually expecting this lGBt talk sooner than later given that you had Adam ...I liked the way Abby stood upto him... not many under her circumstance would do that in US .India is a far cry...why this talk of marriage out of the blue r u planning to wind up the FF???

Well the talk is sensitive in nature and for Adam to talk about it, he would have to be comfortable with the lot... Now that he has spent considerable time with Rishab and Akash and can trust their sensibilities, he can be more open ...

I wanted to talk about live in relationships and homosexuality but found that one topic might overlap the other so decided marriage is a topic that can be spoken of instead of live in relationships... Lets see how the story goes, might talk about live in relationships some other time when appropriate...

I just like to make my stories more meaningful by bringing up topics that make you stop to think... kinda like a PSA (Public Service Announcement) ... But for now rest assured, the story is far cry from over... I have a whole different pitch which I am kinda excited about for when they get back...
Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali.12

Nice update..😊 Dealt with very bold topics..😊 But it opened up to their expectations & their fear regarding marriage & relationship in general..Continue soon..😊

Marriage is a commitment... For some this commitment is looked upon as a glorious beginning to a beautiful new world... But for others it is fear of the unknown... and this fear puts added pressure on the individuals... Expectations increase... and in the end results in bitterness...

Having a marriage is so much more than just having a relationship...
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Must say..they are all blessed to have such non judgemental friends in their lives..glad to know Madhu's Decision to share her pas with Rishabh...nice update
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Must say..they are all blessed to have such non judgemental friends in their lives..glad to know Madhu's Decision to share her pas with Rishabh...nice update

We are born in our family... but we choose our friends... 
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
YOU WROTE ABOUT A VERY TABOO AND SENSITIVE TOPIC
NOBODY HAS THE GUTS TO ACCEPT IT
BUT IT IS ONLY IF WE TALK ABOUT IT, IT WILL BECOME MORE ACCEPTABLE
LIKED ABBY'S SUPPORT FOR ADAM
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

YOU WROTE ABOUT A VERY TABOO AND SENSITIVE TOPIC

NOBODY HAS THE GUTS TO ACCEPT IT
BUT IT IS ONLY IF WE TALK ABOUT IT, IT WILL BECOME MORE ACCEPTABLE
LIKED ABBY'S SUPPORT FOR ADAM

Yes it is a sensitive topic. But before we go about asking others to accept it, we have to ask ourselves are we actually able to accept it ourselves? When we think about it, we always associate the situation in regards to others, but what if the situation arises in our homes, will we be able to accept it then?