Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have always had a very strong liking for adventure sports ...rock climbing  has always been my all time favorite ...done skydiving only once and it is so exhillarating, thrilling and so much more...the girl talk was sooo warm...This Update was like Fluffy in a good sense...Hearty ,Healthy, Light,warm,yummy,and scrumptious...my daughter is learning words to describe a tasty meal and this update reminded me of those...thankyou for keeping your promise intact...👏
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvera

Yes it is a sensitive topic. But before we go about asking others to accept it, we have to ask ourselves are we actually able to accept it ourselves? When we think about it, we always associate the situation in regards to others, but what if the situation arises in our homes, will we be able to accept it then? 

i really dont know, have never thought about it so deeply
sidra01 thumbnail
nice amazing and cute loved it all
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I have always had a very strong liking for adventure sports ...rock climbing  has always been my all time favorite ...done skydiving only once and it is so exhillarating, thrilling and so much more...the girl talk was sooo warm...This Update was like Fluffy in a good sense...Hearty ,Healthy, Light,warm,yummy,and scrumptious...my daughter is learning words to describe a tasty meal and this update reminded me of those...thankyou for keeping your promise intact...👏

Awww... that is sooo cute... how old is she?? I have 2 nieces one 5 and the other 2yrs... They are soo cute... too cute that I can eat them whole...
luvera thumbnail
Thanks!!! and I will add a hug tooo 🤗
luvera thumbnail

Chapter 60

Rishab stared into his coffee cup as he contemplated the sudden turn his life had taken in the past few days. He wouldn't change it though. No, and he'd do anything he could to make this thing with Madhu work, even if it meant taking things at her pace. He had just this one chance to actually have a good life and he wasn't going to f**k it up.

Madhu came back to the group and took the opportunity to let her hand run through Rishab's hair for a brief moment while nobody was watching before she sat back in her seat again to prepare her tea.

He glanced up at Madhu when she sat down and he wanted so badly to just walk over to her and take her in his arms and kiss her the way he wanted to. Doing the right thing sucked, he thought. He was just glad tomorrow was summit day.

Adam stood up and stretched. "Alright, guess I'm going to bed. Have fun, guys."

"Hey, Kundra, I can hang out and wait for everyone to call it a night if you need me to," Akash said, secretly hoping he wouldn't take him up on his offer.

Rishab inwardly rolled his eyes. "No thanks, you can hit the sheets. Just check the weather report first."

"Sure." Akash smiled gratefully and got up to go and grab the radio. "I'll just check that report." Rishab knew why his good buddy was going off to sleep so soon, but he also knew better than to call him on it.

"When will we leave camp tomorrow morning?" Abby asked taking a bite of her almost non-exsistant dessert. She needed some time to think about today's events.

"Early," Rishab mumbled as he poked around his dessert pouch. The stupid thing said it had blueberries in it and he had yet to see a single berry, blue or otherwise. 

Akash rolled his eyes. "After sunrise. After we reach the summit we'll descend back to this location, unless you guys want to take the chopper down."

"So it's gonna be an exhausting day again, huh?"

Rishab looked up from his useless search for the blueberries. "You won't feel it," he said. "Standing on the summit – it's called Deo Tibba – there's nothing like it. You're looking down at the rest of the world. You'll be on such a natural high that you'll never even realize how exhausted you are by the time we get back to camp."

"Hey, there aren't any of those little furballs running around up here, right?" Madhu asked.

"Furballs?" Akash asked with a grin. 

"You don't like planes, I don't like rodents... get over it."

Rishab got to his feet. "I'm gonna check the boundary markers once more. Be right back."

"Don't bring any rats back with you," Akash joked, earning a glare from Madhu. 

"You're a riot, Akash," Madhu grumbled. 

He grinned. "Thanks. I try so hard."

"Remember that when you're freezing your cute little ass off in your lonely little sleeping bag tonight."

"Ouch.. That was below the belt."

Madhu rolled her eyes. "You had it coming."

"People in glass houses," Abby mumbled with a quick glance at Rishab.

"Yeah, what's going on with you and Rishab, Madhu?" Akash hissed so Rishab wouldn't hear.

"Why don't the two of you go make out or something?" Madhu hissed right back.

"C'mon, I know something's going on..." Akash teased waggling his eyebrows.

Madhu frowned and glanced at Abby. "You didn't tell him, right?"

"As if I would tell him."

"Um, hello? Confused here," Akash complained. "Somebody wanna let me in on what you're talking about?"

Madhu made a face at him. "No."

"Abby, tell me or I'm gonna kiss you right here," Akash threatened.

Abby grinned. "No."

He edged closer to her. "I'm not kidding..."

Akash glanced around and sighed. "Rishab doesn't tell me nothing. You don't start this not telling me stuff. You know I won't let up until you tell me. "

"But it's so much more fun to leave you clueless," she teased

"You're just wrong for that, girl."

Madhu rolled her eyes. Why didn't he just kiss her already?

Akash shot a quick look at Rishab before focusing on Abby again. "You are really not going to let me in on any of the gossip, are you?"

Abby bit her bottom lip and shook her head slightly, hoping against hope he would kiss her.

When Akash saw the slight teasing in her eyes. He knew she wouldn't back down if he kissed her right now.He smiled at her as his hands came up to cradle her neck. He leaned in closer and his lips were just brushing hers when a handful of snow rained down over them.

Rishab dusted his hands off when they jerked apart to look at him. "Heard a story once about a couple, their lips froze together when they were kissing on a climb... cold weather and all."

Madhu laughed when she saw Akash and Abby's baffled faces.

Rishab just looked at them. "The cold... wind... you probably don't wanna risk it." Go make out in your tent, people! He wasn't interested in seeing the other couple making out.

"Come on over here, big boy, and leave them alone," Madhu said.

His eyebrows shot up. "Huh?" She just gestured to his place where he had been sitting before he went to check the markers. He got up and moved closer to her, sitting down and wondering what she had in mind.

Madhu glanced at Akash and Abby, who were both staring at them. "Didn't you wanna kiss her, Akash?"

Akash motioned between her and Rishab. "What're you doing?"

"We're just sitting here and talking," she replied.

"Uh-huh," he said skeptically. "I think I'm gonna call it a night?"

"Just when it starts to get interesting," Abby muttered and also stood up to go to her tent.

Akash lifted an eyebrow at her comment and when she stood up he grabbed her hand and pulled her back down in his lap. "You want interesting?" He pressed his lips to hers and took advantage of her surprised gasp to deepen the kiss.

Abby suddenly felt dizzy and held onto his shoulders. The worry about the fact the Madhu and Rishab were both watching them disappeared when she felt his arms tighten around her.

He wished like hell that there were a lot less layers between them because he wanted to feel her skin against his. 

"So the baby boy has finally grown up, huh?" Rishab asked with a smirk.

"Let's just say if this keeps up they might have one of their own soon," Madhu answered.

"We can hear you, you know?" Akash mumbled.

Rishab snorted. "Then you're obviously doing something wrong."

Madhu glanced at the cup Rishab was holding in his hands. "Hey, would you mind making us a cup of coffee?" She pulled the zipper of her jacket up until the collar was hiding half of her face.

"Sure." He nodded at her tent. "You wanna get in out of the wind?"

"Nah, I'm good for now."

He shot a glance at the other couple and rolled his eyes. "Just a cup for you?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." He crouched down next to the fire and made a couple cups of coffee. He wondered about them spending the night together, but knew that most likely it wouldn't happen because he had his doubts that either of them had enough self-control to stop themselves from taking things further.

Madhu's eyes shifted back to Akash and Abby. She smiled when she saw the other couple snuggled up against each other, saying their good nights.

"Alright, you two, we're calling it a night," Abby said and glanced at Madhu meaningfully. "So I will see you in our tent later..."

Madhu waved her off. "Good night."

"Have a nice... night," Abby said back and winked.

Rishab rolled his eyes. "You wanna break out the pom-poms and do a little cheer before you go?" 

"Good night to you too, Rishab," Abby said before Akash and her left.

He snorted and carried the coffee cups over to Madhu, handing her one and sitting down beside her with his own. "Akash is gonna have his hands full with her."

"Yeah, but he already knows that."

He reached for her hand, interlocking their fingers and looking at her. "The climb down takes less time... you gonna be ready to deal with this when we get back down?"

She nodded. "The sooner we get down sooner real life starts and this time with you in it."

"You ready for that?" She looked into his eyes, so that he knew she meant every word she said. "I can't wait."

He nodded and took a sip of his coffee. "I guess you're gonna talk to your parents about us first?"

"Yeah, Daddy has a right to know."

He looked out at the distant mountain peaks visible in the moonlight. "You know, it's right about that feeling you get when you stand on top of this mountain, but this's the first time it's really gonna mean something to me."

"It'll mean something to us," she corrected him.

He smiled and nodded. "I've lost count of how many times I've stood up there, felt that rush of exhilaration for the first few minutes and then it just faded 'cause I couldn't... you know, share it with anybody."

"This has been the most memorable trip in my life." Madhu chuckled. "Well, you know, I never believed in fate... after all it did to me... but now..." She smirked.

"Just don't tempt her... she's a finicky bitch."

She knew he was probably speaking from his own experiences. "Tell me something about you, Rishab. About your life has been all these years before we found each other."

"Lonely," he answered in one word.

Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome update dear...hope they wl nw open to each other...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the revelation will come, the revelation will come, the revelation will have to wait? I wanted her to hear the story now.😭
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clara20

hey awesome update dear...hope they wl nw open to each other...

hmmm... Don't know yet... haven't begun to write it yet...
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

the revelation will come, the revelation will come, the revelation will have to wait? I wanted her to hear the story now.😭

hahaahaha... I have plans for both their revelations!!!