you just called me child.
well I'll take that as a compliment😉
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iiDona

you just called me child.

well I'll take that as a compliment😉

Everyone has an inner child... Including me... You should see me throw a tantrum... 😉
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha that was an EPIC prank! Great update! 
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

hahaha that was an EPIC prank! Great update! 

Thinking about pranks, have your friends ever covered your hand in toothpaste and then tickled your nose??
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 38 Alan Shore & Denny Crane were the shit. I also liked Daniel post and what was her name? The fiance who now works in modern family as the mother of kids. God, I forgot any ways. That show was awesome. Remember Espenson aka hands and his signature hop? What else? That new black guy with multiple personalities, I didn't like him very much but I did like one of his personalities. Then the whole wedding drama with...baby and who is the daddy. the girl moved on and fast. oooh what else? The long affair of that little person & Denny was a treat. and I loved Shirley except that one time she was mean to Hands. Alan shore and his closings still ring in my ears. That is how much I loved that show. The new breed like Suits (for instance) is good but, can never match up to Boston Legal. Just the bluntness & the slap in your face, like it or not views were refreshing.

When you reference things, I get excited just dangerously curious sometimes.

Coming to your story, I am confused about the dynamic btw Madhu & Rishabh. Are they or arent they? They have got issues to work out. If only people were as simple as Adam. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Chapter 50. I am not the least bit humble when it comes to Ezra. Meet my official husband. Isn't he wonderful? I just loved him in that movie. This scene (as a whole) was amazing along with the girl who ate Christmas. 
For obvious reasons, that Madhu & Adam kissing fix reminded me of this  scene.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Let's see you flirt with Abby when your junk's all shrunk.

laugh out loud.

Come to daddy.

I was jumping off my seat. OMG!!

Adam is so Ezra. 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Madhu & the lap dance, I coughed up all the food in my mouth. Girl that was funny.
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: iiDona

chapter 38 Alan Shore & Denny Crane were the shit. I also liked Daniel post and what was her name? The fiance who now works in modern family as the mother of kids. God, I forgot any ways. That show was awesome. Remember Espenson aka hands and his signature hop? What else? That new black guy with multiple personalities, I didn't like him very much but I did like one of his personalities. Then the whole wedding drama with...baby and who is the daddy. the girl moved on and fast. oooh what else? The long affair of that little person & Denny was a treat. and I loved Shirley except that one time she was mean to Hands. Alan shore and his closings still ring in my ears. That is how much I loved that show. The new breed like Suits (for instance) is good but, can never match up to Boston Legal. Just the bluntness & the slap in your face, like it or not views were refreshing.

When you reference things, I get excited just dangerously curious sometimes.

Coming to your story, I am confused about the dynamic btw Madhu & Rishabh. Are they or arent they? They have got issues to work out. If only people were as simple as Adam. 

Seriously mannn!!!! Boston Legal - I loved that show... Suits and the current versions of it kinda suck, esp if you have watched the likes of Boston Legal & Ally McBeal...

These two have daddy and mommy issues... they are stuck in a world of confusion... should they shouldnt they?? 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
k finally done and done. As much as the tents have grown on me, I would like the crazy to begin back in civilization. Hoping that occurs soon. Rishabh and Madhu are cool now. I have grown fond of them. Adam is still the best😊 mostly because I picture him as Ezra now. I just cannot get him out my head. Dreamland for me tonight