Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alrightokie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Imam haar ke bhi jeet gaya aur Urvashi jeet ke bhi har gayi...I am so glad the he was able to expose all in the final week. That was a finale for me!These were going nuts for not being able to find a formula to break Imam. Inko laga kis mitti ka bane hai.😕.as we could see their frustation on their putla hiitng task esp Urvashi..kaali maa...wah scene ko dramatic banakar audience ke sentiments ko exploit karna toh kohi inse sikhe.. there was no need to drag kaali maa in that stupid hitting task. what she was thinking that Imam was maisasur and she is durga..dream on..you may fool some but not all. jaate jaate apne asli chera dhikar gaye saab and that was "the end" for me.👏
Kiely thumbnail
Imam rockeddd...he was the real player...i really wished he win. But thst damn urvsshi..hate her...truly imam was the player...                                          ***sorry for the mistakes ...typing from mobile
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

your post is apt description of what Urvashi really was...It is so unfortunate that some people still favoured her.. i want to believe voting was counted fairly after seeing nik and sana coming out before Imam.. if this was nt the case then shame on BB team to choose a person with so much venom as winner

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
now ppl will forget Dolly and will remember Imam