Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChotaBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
-Cruiser- also like you for the way you are supporting THE IMAM who is the only dude with G mei D in BB house.
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post.. I took time reading all the comments praising Imam. Initially I did not liked him but he is very remarkable personality. I hope he wins today
Everyone has already said what I would have wanted to say. So thanks everyone for some rocking comments. Only thing I will add is...

🥳 Imam FTW 🥳

BB let us have an "Alag Che" Winner for a change
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Urvashi wanted to potray herself as kaalimaata and imam as a shaitaan while doing that task.
She was showing women's power,lekin kya imam ne kisika murder kiya tha,ya rape that she said respect the woman ?
She should have said all this to her husband who became bewafa with her and left her with two kids.She should beat that guy with chappals instead of imam.
I am sorry I brought her personal life but the issue was not that big to beat somebody with chappals and that too on national TV.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvbuff74

Problem is housemates are absolutely dumb in comparison to Imam. And why I say this is because actually Imam is playing a game and because they do not wake up to reality, they remain huddled in a group hating and despising him and merely bitching about him.🤢                                                                                                                       

Very rightly said! Imam is talented and without any ego issues. thats what intimidates the other contestants. thats why they have huddled together and are hurling full force of their negativity towards him to break him ...The interesting thing to note is that imam is countering that with full patience and positivity, and even with all his irritating acts and notoriety he comes across as such a soothing charcter. The whole game is in his grip now...Housemates have no idea of the level he is at the moment, it is as if they are aiming at him with their eyes blindfolded.😊

@tvbuff:

Where have you guys been all these days?😲

Thats an absolutely cracking,brilliant post. So well written!👏

Jaldi say confirm ho jay that Imam clean sweep everyone tu kuch krnay jaon mein 
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser bhaiya ... Imam jab dekho sorry bolta rehta hai .. it means kuch tu lerta hoga na ... HMs are not made ke sarey ke sarey aik aadmi ke peeche parh jayein ... and even Imam is not saint ke baby ban ke sarey torture sehta rahey ... thora reality base thinking rakho na app
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hats if to imamu
And cruiser jee fab poat
(Sorry my likeys arent working :( )
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciation guys! 😳
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD:
So brilliantly summed up. Lovely post.👏

Imam has been like an unpredictable tornado and best these guys have been able to think of is, 'Lets join hands'! 🤢

This is why he performs best in Paagalpan task, so called Fairn and Upright Devi Urvashi rates him worst.

Next day he comes up with a stunning poem, that 4 feet clown Rajeev rates him worst student (atleast he openly admits he will only back his friiends unlike super fake Urvashi)...

...and beat mannequin task was the last straw! Mob joined hands and collectively went down together!
🤢

Thanks.

Exactly, I mean dislike is one thing, but he was one of the most dedicated ones in bot the tasks, if not the best. And then terming him as the worst just so that your "buddies" don't get her hurt was low of them. Imaam is already a winner in the sense that he had always been away from the herd and have taken their hate and survived, while the herd grew smaller in number. 👏