Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: komal110

Jo log Imam Kay against hein Aiken dfa sochein ager last 2 weeks Imam na hota tu audience ko Kia dekhnay Kay liy milta?

Bitching and boredom 
Lazy housemates and messed up tasks 

Mano ya na Mano it's entertaining only cos of IMAM 

Show is about entertainment not about who is deserving(not rich enough to survive)

Imam is full on entertainment 

If its about so called deserving then either Aseem or Kashif should win cos they are the only ones from most humble background then rest of the participants  

sana ko makeup karte hue dekhte...rajeev ka tharkipan dekhte...uravashi beemari ko sote hue dekhte...niketan ko uravashi ke sath sana aur rajeev ki chugli karte hue dekhte...log to paagal ho jaate itna entertainment dekhkarπŸ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Imam is a livewire who gave everyone a 440 volts ka jhatka

Everyone lost their head many times be it anyone for that matter so why is Imam different in any way

Loved the way Imam was hugging the mannequin and getting a chair to make it sitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yesterday's bhadaas task didn't effect Imam a bit and only a person like him can stay cool watching the mannequin with his face mask being battered

Imam has his own style of playing the game and he plays it openly rather than going around bitching about each other

Any publicity is good publicity and Imam has got it

Imam may or may not win but for me he is a pure entertainer
Entertainer should win public votes not a plotter 
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Imam showed his golden side there, while the rest showed their sheer ghatiyapan, bereft of any deep comprehension or understanding it seemed so sequential, there were two highlights in the task, the first was during the beginning, after the task was announced when Imam went outside and hugged the dummy the way he did, it signalled a certain craving, a desire to be accepted that no one had the capacity to sit down and have an enlisting emotionally conducive conversation with him outside the bounds of superficiality. The dummy was all he had & probably all he ever wanted.
The second part was after the task completion where he inside the pool to collect Sana's pics, all gone to waste.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Imam showed his golden side there, while the rest showed their sheer ghatiyapan, bereft of any deep comprehension or understanding it seemed so sequential, there were two highlights in the task, the first was during the beginning, after the task was announced when Imam went outside and hugged the dummy the way he did, it signalled a certain craving, a desire to be accepted that no one had the capacity to sit down and have an enlisting emotionally conducive conversation with him outside the bounds of superficiality. The dummy was all he had & probably all he ever wanted.
The second part was after the task completion where he inside the pool to collect Sana's pics, all gone to waste.

Wow...so brilliantly put! Just wonderful!πŸ‘

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Problem is housemates are absolutely dumb in comparison to Imam. And why I say this is because actually Imam is playing a game and because they do not wake up to reality, they remain huddled in a group hating and despising him and merely bitching about him.🀒                                                                                                                       

Very rightly said! Imam is talented and without any ego issues. thats what intimidates the other contestants. thats why they have huddled together and are hurling full force of their negativity towards him to break him ...The interesting thing to note is that imam is countering that with full patience and positivity, and even with all his irritating acts and notoriety he comes across as such a soothing charcter. The whole game is in his grip now...Housemates have no idea of the level he is at the moment, it is as if they are aiming at him with their eyes blindfolded.😊
Exactly he was here to play and win, and he did his best without ghtyapan

Ab app Tandulker ko bolo match jeet Kr Ana mager 4s/6s mat marna
Assay hi Imam game tu khelna mager entertainment mat krna

Come on people 
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All said and done , you have to hand it to Imaam. He is a psychological genius who had a maniacal psychological control over all the contestants. A one man army and they all collapsed one by one in front of him.

It doesn't matter whether he is good or bad, whether he will win or not - the bare fact is that not a single person in BB house could tackle him with intelligence.

Imaam is not a psycho or medically ill. He is perfectly fine. What we have seen of him in BB is extreme mental and emotional manipulation that he has done. The only man who played the game to the hilt.

Remember what Imaam had said once -" I am only doing what is in my contract with Colors".

I am just astounded at Imaam's brain. Its out of the world.

ChotaBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD:
So brilliantly summed up. Lovely post.πŸ‘

Imam has been like an unpredictable tornado and best these guys have been able to think of is, 'Lets join hands'! 🀒

This is why he performs best in Paagalpan task, so called Fairn and Upright Devi Urvashi rates him worst.

Next day he comes up with a stunning poem, that 4 feet clown Rajeev rates him worst student (atleast he openly admits he will only back his friiends unlike super fake Urvashi)...

...and beat mannequin task was the last straw! Mob joined hands and collectively went down together!
🀒

I would like to put all 100 cents but here are my 2 cents for THE IMAM:
When he came to BB house and talked about playing game in open rather than back biting and bitching, I had no idea what he is talking about, but he showed it splendidly. He announced that he is here to play this kind of game to which no members in house has answer to it as all are hypocrites and know nothing than bitching and back biting and joining hands and gang up against him fruitlessly. I have felt that lot of his brilliance, intelligence, talent, creativity and actions have gone bouncer to viewers which later got realized to some extent. Many are still hating him and carrying over his first impression from VH that was shown to us in a 45min episode. I myself when watch it again still get disturbed a bit mentally. I now know that what he did in VH was his reaction which was blown out of proportion. Aaksha's behavior, environment of house were some of the few factors that contributed to it and magnified it. otherwise he also wore body suite and mask and did Krodh act on Urva and blocked main door and destroyed things in captains bathroom of Del to contain his anger in main house which was not that much hyped like he did it in VH but some people will continue with this first impression of him and call him psycho or mad. 
The force which he bounced back after first eviction from VH is outstanding. On every count he played right and at the same time showed his real side and good heart and also entertained us.
He came(again), He saw, He conquered...like Napolean.
PS: If We start to details every thing...it would take pages and pages to write. 
Edited by ChotaBoss - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

I have been a silent member here, but i would like to weigh in here.

People might hate Imaam, but that man has the power to pull the strings of everyone in the house. As soon as he entered the game, he was clear about his intentions. The people who would love to state that they were not playing the game at every step, but do everything calculatingly. But that man was never behind any projected personality, He was the really "muhfat", not Urvashi as she liked to boast at every step.

Most of the members were cool types, and nobody picked up fights, trying to be what they should to clear the journey. And it's very easy to maintain the artificial personality in a peaceful environment. They could all calculate their moves easily, and behave as they thought they should, to maintain the ingenuity of the projected persona.

While this man was adamant on bringing out the real them. When you face such situations like this man created, the real you comes out. The consistency of the fake them were lost, and yesterday we easily saw some real them. Te way Imaam behaved in the task and the way they behaved. Each person was the real them, the mob mentality took over them.

And yeah, both the "men" in the house. The bat slipped out easily from Rajiv's hands. And Niketan likes to boast about his body, was joking that he could have easily hit him. While yesterday, he couldn't stop Imaam from entering in his chamber, Imaam easily pushed the gate and Niketan. So much for his protein shakes.

They could all get in the group and laugh at Imaam, while the man handled the group on his own and came out with head held high.

Post of this season β­οΈ