Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: charu_81

Thanks for writing on what you think on each contestant..I agree with your comments on all others except Imam. I think he is playing the game. and just trying to impress the audience.. It is not his true self...
Other house mates shoulnot have gone so far hitting with sandals and beating with canes on Imam's manequine...I really didn't like it...
I agree with Salman Khan that Imam and Rajeev are performing in Bigg Boss 6.
See this video:

Brilliantly said Charu!

Now thats what my point is.😛

if Housemates feel Imam is 'playing the game to impress the audience', then their challenge is to expose Imam and reveal to audience that this guy is fake. He is playing to galleries.

Problem is housemates are absolutely dumb in comparison to Imam. And why I say this is because actually Imam is playing a game and because they do not wake up to reality, they remain huddled in a group hating and despising him and merely bitching about him.🤢

So bad has been their performance when it comes to Imam, that to wake them up, Big Boss team has INFORMED THEM...through Farah Khan, through Rajeev's brother, through that FM Radio girl Malishka and then through Voting patterns, that Imam is being extremely well received by audiences all over!

Have you seen reactions inside house? Naheen ho sakta, votes must be upside down, we must be leading...these guys should have smelled coffee long ago!
😆
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ironhide

Standing f'ing ovation!👏👏👏

Standing Ovation for your view
One of the best I have read about IMAM
and every word was so true
boredsoul thumbnail
Rajeev ko dandha maarna nahin aata 🤣 dont think dirty iam talking about the task 😛
This task really showed how insecure , helpless & clueless these ppl are against imaam , Imaam is probably big brother material . Its like watching a lion fighting with chuhas
Imaam is not only the only MAN but also the only HUMAN in the house
ceebee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ironhide

I think he still had a soft spot for Sana, hence going into the pool and taking her pics out and leaving the others' behind.  Even when they were safe, I heard him say something (ie. congrats) directly taking Sana's name.

Dhol-kiya-kiya is just that, a beating drum that is an empty vessel making a lot of noise - probably the biggest snake in the house aside from Niketan. 

At least Rajev had the balls to be open about his hatred toward Imam and never faked it one bit.

He fished out everybody's pics not only Sana's. Please see the following video which contains the whole scene. Main show contained only a part of the act.

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/imam-removes-his-bhadaas-day-96-uncensored-26342-4.html#nav

We love you Imam. may the best man win (and you are the bestest.) 👏
Edited by ceebee - 11 years ago
cybaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Try staying in the BB house with Imaam for 24/7 - you would have also smashed the kathputli too.

People like Imaam will set a bad precedent in BB, next year onwards you will find maniacs like imaam trying their best to prove how mad they are. 

Imaam is unwell and needs medical help asap!
actually when they were beating his putla, Imam clearly said apna bura kar rahe hain yeh, that means apni position voting mein affect kar rahe hain... Imam was very clear about game from day one, and kept repeating it...
imam nhi jeeta to mera to bharosa uth jaayega biggboss se

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

actually when they were beating his putla, Imam clearly said apna bura kar rahe hain yeh, that means apni position voting mein affect kar rahe hain... Imam was very clear about game from day one, and kept repeating it...

yes yahi to quality hai imam mein...wo viewer ki tarah bhi sochta hai ...baaki sab to pta ni konsi dunia mein pahunch gye hai...ghar se bahar aa kar hi hosh mein aayenge
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

I have been a silent member here, but i would like to weigh in here.

People might hate Imaam, but that man has the power to pull the strings of everyone in the house. As soon as he entered the game, he was clear about his intentions. The people who would love to state that they were not playing the game at every step, but do everything calculatingly. But that man was never behind any projected personality, He was the really "muhfat", not Urvashi as she liked to boast at every step.

Most of the members were cool types, and nobody picked up fights, trying to be what they should to clear the journey. And it's very easy to maintain the artificial personality in a peaceful environment. They could all calculate their moves easily, and behave as they thought they should, to maintain the ingenuity of the projected persona.

While this man was adamant on bringing out the real them. When you face such situations like this man created, the real you comes out. The consistency of the fake them were lost, and yesterday we easily saw some real them. Te way Imaam behaved in the task and the way they behaved. Each person was the real them, the mob mentality took over them.

And yeah, both the "men" in the house. The bat slipped out easily from Rajiv's hands. And Niketan likes to boast about his body, was joking that he could have easily hit him. While yesterday, he couldn't stop Imaam from entering in his chamber, Imaam easily pushed the gate and Niketan. So much for his protein shakes.

They could all get in the group and laugh at Imaam, while the man handled the group on his own and came out with head held high.

@BOLD:
So brilliantly summed up. Lovely post.👏

Imam has been like an unpredictable tornado and best these guys have been able to think of is, 'Lets join hands'! 🤢

This is why he performs best in Paagalpan task, so called Fairn and Upright Devi Urvashi rates him worst.

Next day he comes up with a stunning poem, that 4 feet clown Rajeev rates him worst student (atleast he openly admits he will only back his friiends unlike super fake Urvashi)...

...and beat mannequin task was the last straw! Mob joined hands and collectively went down together!
🤢
Jo log Imam Kay against hein Aiken dfa sochein ager last 2 weeks Imam na hota tu audience ko Kia dekhnay Kay liy milta?
Bitching and boredom 
Lazy housemates and messed up tasks 

Mano ya na Mano it's entertaining only cos of IMAM 

Show is about entertainment not about who is deserving(not rich enough to survive)

Imam is full on entertainment 

If its about so called deserving then either Aseem or Kashif should win cos they are the only ones from most humble background then rest of the participants