Dil Ki Bhadaas Task & Personalities of Housemates!

Posted: 11 years ago
Real personalities of all came out brilliantly well yesterday I suppose!😊

Rather than insulting Urvashi with her pic placed on mannequin, beating it or throwing it in pool, Imam nicely put it on the street light and didn't insult it. Even Sana's pic he picked out from pool!

The mannequin, he hugged and said,"aap toh kathputli hain, aapko koi kyun maarega? Main naheen maaroonga aapko...chalo main aapko jhoola jhulaata hoon..." and did a quit act of playing with the mannequin, which subsequently got battered by assaults of other four housemates.🤢

The two men in house, (if you call them that), Niketan and Rajeev have been down right disgusting to Imam and even then, rather then beating their pics with shoes and sticks, he just immersed them in water (as in any case as part of task he had to do something).

Rajeev like an excited-WEAK-evil person was hitting the mannequin (so weak he is that every time Danda was coming out of his hand..😆). The more he tries to show his macho side, more clownish he appears.

Niketan is one who would never take any major stand in life...so even when he otherwise would have avoided hitting a person in real life, he merely copied his group behavior and reluctantly hit the mannequin once and sheepishly retreated back.😳

Sana is an out and out fake person and her every stand in show is from the point of view of 'how I would gain, rather than how I actually am!" She saw safety of the shield of task and her evil side came out when she unleashed her SAALE...Kaun si family se main belong karti hoon...ye le-ye le...kinds of assaults on the mannequin. Unlike others she not just hit it, she actually jabbed the stick at mannequin's chest as well.🤓

Urvashi, one never really had any doubt of her inner self. She conceals within her extreme bitterness, crudity and loudness, that can explode at any one she perceives to be attacking her zone of comfort. Kind of violence she unleashed, (palms inside shoes and slapping mannequin's face brutally), gives a pretty good idea of hatred she can come out with and full marks for Big Boss team and Imam to bring it out for viewers.👏

Any contestant can win a show like Big Boss...main point is they should win the show depicting WHO THEY ARE, rather than getting away with a THIS IS WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE HOW WE ARE!

It would be a complete farce if an artificially sugar coated Delu would get away with that mask and win the Season just as it would be unfair if Imam, Urvashi, Sana or Niketan win with a mask on their face!

Task and inmates should strive to bring out real personalities in house and then may be the best (or rather the least worst), win! Thats perfectly fair! 👏

One more thing...time and again some have said Imam is playing a game and I say YES...HE IS!

If Housemates feel Imam is 'playing the game to impress the audience', then their challenge is to expose Imam and reveal to audience that this guy is fake. He is playing to galleries.

Problem is housemates are absolutely dumb in comparison to Imam. And why I say this is because actually Imam is playing a game and because they do not wake up to reality, they remain huddled in a group hating and despising him and merely bitching about him.🤢

So bad has been their performance when it comes to Imam, that to wake them up, Big Boss team has had to INFORMED THEM and frustratingly, on more than one occasion......through Farah Khan, through Rajeev's brother, through that FM Radio girl Malishka and then through Voting patterns, that Imam is being extremely well received by audiences all over!😲

Have you seen reactions inside house? Naheen ho sakta, votes must be upside down, we must be leading...these guys should have smelled coffee long ago!
😆
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Imam will be known as a Legend of BB. A man who single handily changed the game. A man who lived an isolated life in BB house and did not even sweat. A man that can never be replaced in BB.

Thank you Imam for making it ALAG CHE !
Edited by joker83 - 11 years ago
If Bigg Boss is a religion,Imam is god... Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
I dont think we can ever see another Imam in BB... He has so balanced behavior... he has shown beautiful character at toughest time... We can witness a person with one charcter or two... but he has such a control... not only on HMs but million viewers...
Originally posted by joker83

Imam will be known as a Legend of BB. A man who single handily changed the game. A man who lived an isolated life in BB house and did not even sweat. A man that can never be replaced in BB.

Thank you Imam for making it ALAG CHE !

👍🏼 
So true no matter how much he was bullied n left alone , he still tried to mingle with them.
Imam flipped the boring show into worth watching.
Else all we got to see was different groups of ppl under the blanket. 

I think he still had a soft spot for Sana, hence going into the pool and taking her pics out and leaving the others' behind.  Even when they were safe, I heard him say something (ie. congrats) directly taking Sana's name.

Dhol-kiya-kiya is just that, a beating drum that is an empty vessel making a lot of noise - probably the biggest snake in the house aside from Niketan. 

At least Rajev had the balls to be open about his hatred toward Imam and never faked it one bit.
Originally posted by hardyboy09

If Bigg Boss is a religion,Imam is god...

haha...thats a cute one!😊
Thanks for writing on what you think on each contestant..I agree with your comments on all others except Imam. I think he is playing the game. and just trying to impress the audience.. It is not his true self...
Other house mates shoulnot have gone so far hitting with sandals and beating with canes on Imam's manequine...I really didn't like it...
I agree with Salman Khan that Imam and Rajeev are performing in Bigg Boss 6.
See this video: Edited by charu_81 - 11 years ago
I have been a silent member here, but i would like to weigh in here.

People might hate Imaam, but that man has the power to pull the strings of everyone in the house. As soon as he entered the game, he was clear about his intentions. The people who would love to state that they were not playing the game at every step, but do everything calculatingly. But that man was never behind any projected personality, He was the really "muhfat", not Urvashi as she liked to boast at every step.

Most of the members were cool types, and nobody picked up fights, trying to be what they should to clear the journey. And it's very easy to maintain the artificial personality in a peaceful environment. They could all calculate their moves easily, and behave as they thought they should, to maintain the ingenuity of the projected persona.

While this man was adamant on bringing out the real them. When you face such situations like this man created, the real you comes out. The consistency of the fake them were lost, and yesterday we easily saw some real them. Te way Imaam behaved in the task and the way they behaved. Each person was the real them, the mob mentality took over them.

And yeah, both the "men" in the house. The bat slipped out easily from Rajiv's hands. And Niketan likes to boast about his body, was joking that he could have easily hit him. While yesterday, he couldn't stop Imaam from entering in his chamber, Imaam easily pushed the gate and Niketan. So much for his protein shakes.

They could all get in the group and laugh at Imaam, while the man handled the group on his own and came out with head held high.
Originally posted by Freethinker112

I have been a silent member here, but i would like to weigh in here.

People might hate Imaam, but that man has the power to pull the strings of everyone in the house. As soon as he entered the game, he was clear about his intentions. The people who would love to state that they were not playing the game at every step, but do everything calculatingly. But that man was never behind any projected personality, He was the really "muhfat", not Urvashi as she liked to boast at every step.

Most of the members were cool types, and nobody picked up fights, trying to be what they should to clear the journey. And it's very easy to maintain the artificial personality in a peaceful environment. They could all calculate their moves easily, and behave as they thought they should, to maintain the ingenuity of the projected persona.

While this man was adamant on bringing out the real them. When you face such situations like this man created, the real you comes out. The consistency of the fake them were lost, and yesterday we easily saw some real them. Te way Imaam behaved in the task and the way they behaved. Each person was the real them, the mob mentality took over them.

And yeah, both the "men" in the house. The bat slipped out easily from Rajiv's hands. And Niketan likes to boast about his body, was joking that he could have easily hit him. While yesterday, he couldn't stop Imaam from entering in his chamber, Imaam easily pushed the gate and Niketan. So much for his protein shakes.

They could all get in the group and laugh at Imaam, while the man handled the group on his own and came out with head held high.

Standing f'ing ovation!👏👏👏