Article: Preeti Amin Happy to play Komila

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Preeti Amin

Preeti Amin, who is currently seen in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien on Zee TV was earlier seen in a prominent role in SAB TV's Lapataganj.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to her about her new role as Komila in Mrs Kaushikâ€Ķ

Said Preeti, "I am loving my role a lot. Shooting day and night, I hardly get a day off. In fact, I am the first one to start shooting and the last one to pack up, but on the entirety, I love it. The fact is that every one of us is immensely cordial with each other. We have our breakfast, lunch and snacks together. And the best thing that I like is that I am wearing glamorous costumes and my audiences are loving me for the same."

Going back, Preeti talked a bit about Lapataganj. "Since the serial was more of a rural set up, people thought I am fit for villager kind of roles. After Mrs Kaushikâ€ĶI feel good and I know that my fans love me in it. But more than everything, I feel nice to wear western outfits."

We wish you all the best Preeti. Hope you keep entertaining your fans with every role you take up

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Kev 😃,

well i never saw her in a serial before but after seeing her in MKKPB, i have truly become her fan
rozie thumbnail
I know right, she has just got this style of hers that i like, i love how she portrays her character Komilla, kind of reminds me of Lovely (Rageeni)
swagakevin2 thumbnail
true..she is very bubbly.. but sadly she might be leaving
swagakevin2 thumbnail
you know right... they should have made her the replacememnt of Rageeni instead..
rozie thumbnail
Yeah Kev, i think if the Cvs had chosen Preeti (Komilla) as new Lovely, then we the fans would have definitely Loved it 😊
swagakevin2 thumbnail
yep but wht has been done cannot be undo..so we have t accept Vindhya which i have..
rozie thumbnail
hahha yeah me too, but still not completely comfortable
swagakevin2 thumbnail
i know..how Rageeni comes back..but truly..since she acted as Jmauni i loved Vindhya..don't know why people hate her
rozie thumbnail
Yeah Vidhya was great as jamuni in AJMBHKJ, i loved her in that serial,

I just miss Rageeni too much, so have u seen Dehradun Diary as yet?