Frequent Posters

kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update :-) . N go wid the ff as u hav planned it
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.. love taayam bonding n the special girls bonding also... thanx again for such a long update... i dnt hav ny issue wt waiting for taarey romance bcoz their journey b4 that s also smthng whch i love to read... hope to see mre taayam in ths ff... n i love diff stories so plz continue in the way u hav decided to write it... thanx for update n pm😊
Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was jst ossam..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.swayam n taani best frnds...n dat motu was toh like real wala best frnd.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..woweee...n sharon neha taani  ka fun...i jst luvd it to d core...n ab entry hne wali hai rey ki so gang pura hoga..πŸ˜ƒ.n i m really waiting 4 dat...so uppdate d nxt part asap n do pm me...:😊😊

Edited by tareyfan - 30 March 2013 at 4:25am
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haye. What an awesome update and I am so happy and feeling so awesome that this update is mine. Yup this update is offically dedicated to me. Wooho. Oh thank you so much both of you, ReallyπŸ˜ƒ
And this update was just as amazing as the past chapters. Like a breath of fresh air. Really. The trio friendship is just too awesome.πŸ˜›

You know I am loving the diary entries. Gives an insight to Taani's thoughts. And I can say, this Taani reminds me of me when I was young. She is so damn cute seriously. And I write diary too, so its awesome.

Plus whats with Taani and time. She is always late.πŸ˜† Haha. I love it. I really loved the convorsation between the trio. Just aate hi they are giving feel of best friends. And thats awesome
And wow. I am so happy that we got Swayam Taani soon. And Swayam as motu? πŸ˜† Really can't imagine. And childhood friends, thats too awesome.
Basically loving this ff very much. Its really like a painkiller after the show, The best thing, its Taani oriented, Where Taani is actually the lead. Awesome. Update soon and waiting very eagerly for TaaRey meeting
Edited by ShivTRSS - 11 years ago
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was amazing.
We can wait for taarey take ur time
but update soon
taareylover14 thumbnail
Omg it was amazing yr loved it alot...nd cnt wait for the party and taarey first meeting.luv ur ff its great.
Thanks for pm.
Taarey123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !! Loved it . Please update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ 😊
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear.
loved taayam's bond..

Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4