Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

@BOLD: Didn't Aashka say that?😲

Aashka was saying that Urvashi said that but Aashka is the last person I would believe. That time no live feed hence no verification etc. That was in second week friday episode in which kashif bid good bye to the house.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
btw i dont like urvashi coz she is sachhai ki devi..i am sure she herself doesnt aspire to be one..i like urvashi for what she is...if ppl call her a bitch..then be it..i like bitch urvashi:)
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Naiina-

Loved Loved Loved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aaj toh kitni bhi tareef karu kam hai..πŸ˜†
You took the guts and presented some points which most of members here ignored (or pretended to be)..
And I take my yesterday's words back..I was just angry that time toh kuch bhi likh diya thaπŸ˜ƒ

Kya likha ji kal aapne??😲

πŸ˜†

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj.

a first dislike from me cruiser ji..plz make a thread on imam's battameezi and cheap entertainment..as the finale is coming close..more and more anti urva fans will gang up and make posts on her..as salman said..sab darte hai:)

This is my first post that critically looks at one perception about Urvashi...nothing more.

There is a post on whatever is wrong with Imam..."Foolish Side of Imam..."!
😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: imLoveAddict

Awesome post Cruiser...🀣

A truck load of Roses for U... πŸ˜³
I like one of ur comments: hyna vali hassi... lolll

Aur iss thread pe yeh bhi pata chala ki Urva aunty ne delu ko kitne bure gande statement bole hain...
Vah Urva fan club ne voh toh highlight hi nahi kiye.. kyun???
watch this link:
http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/urvashi-and-rajev-fight-over-imam-day-84-uncensored-25690-4.html#nav

Aptly shows how urva fumes when someone points at her faults...
Bechara rajeev wish he had ualities like Urva to fight back...
Rajeev sahi hoke bhi bechara auntyji ke prakop se dab jata hai...

Point to be noted: Urva aunty issi seen ke baad andar jati hai aur imam se kehti hai ki aapke liye main logo se ladke ayi hu...
Vah bhai vah... phele bahar kaho ki koi imam ko bhav nahi dega and we stand united and andar jake Imam ko bolo aap aam khao ghutli kyun ginte ho.. DOUBLE FACED ANACONDA...

So basically boils down to all contradict themselves, all bitch and Urvashi ji too isn't all that AT YOUR FACE person. She does get stuck for words...and then gets back at the offender at a later date, when it suits her the best!😊
desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed! Bouquets to you from me πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved your post, it summed up my opinion of Urvashi all season...No one is perfect in BB!
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

Agreed! Bouquets to you from me πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved your post, it summed up my opinion of Urvashi all season...No one is perfect in BB!

😊
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Completey agree with you Cruiser, well-said and well-put!
Urvashi is either behind the back tigress or run away lady... Instead of facing Imam for just 6 more days, she chose to run away from BB but she never ran away from boasting behind the back on camera... On strength level, I rate Rajeev more than her... at least he took panga with Imam bhale foolishness mein..
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said
too long hehehe
but totally true