Urvashi is not Blunt, Saaf Dil, 'At Your Face'---- - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
In this show I am really not looking at who is behaving bad or good. I am just seeing who is real and who can handle different situation better. Urvashi failed on multiple fronts, that may not be seen by lot of people.
Mrs-Sahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser ji, let me first of all clear that I am not one of those who denies that Urvi does bitch and even I disliked her behaviour with Imam over the cake issue. Having said that:

1- She actually DOES let people know in their face she dislikes them and if people have accused her of something then she HAD retaliated. Just because sometimes she does that in a convenient time doesn't mean she is avoiding allegations on herself.

2- If Sana and Rajeev are being mocked then that doesn't has anything to do with Urvi and her behaviour. Urvi has received these massages from Nik, Mink and Sapna too. And since you are quiet a neutral member I expect at least you to understand WHY Rajeev's massage to Urvi and his coosyness with Sana can't be compared. Never mind the fact Sana first of all claims to uncomfortable getting close to her friend's ex, yet allows him to flirt with her and get close to her, and on top of that she makes disgusting remarks like 'I am not Mink' when she was asked for a massage by Rajeev. Never mind the continious kisses she received on her cheeks by Vishal and Rajeev. She indeed CANNOT be Mink.

3- I again disagree. If she benefited by being mum about Bakhtiyar then how is she.gaining by having tiff with nearly everyone in the house!? And if she indeed can only speak.behind people's back then.why not now? And no, she didn't only get the chance to retaliate that wife abuser through a task: Salman alsi gave her that opportunity,.as did the media,.and so did Rajeev by ranting against Bakhtiyar. And if there is no point in speaking against Bakhtiyar now, then what was.the point if she did it before...?

4- And I was speaking about Sana in general. I have noticed how someb people have got nothing good to say in Sana's defence when her actions are being mocked, and most of them use Urvi's actions as a punching bag to show how good Sana actually is. Whereas I as an Urvi fan don't need to compare Urvi's behaviour with other HM's in her defence. She is better than that. :)

As for your creativity, I may not agree with your posts but I surely do enjoy them. Keep it up. πŸ‘Edited by Mrs-Sahil - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Completey agree with you Cruiser, well-said and well-put!

thank you ji...😊
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser bhiya .. I know ppl bash here on this forum at times in a worst way.. I always like your inputs but I actually don't understand your POV in this post. 

Coming to first part of your post about massage. Well I haven't seen Sana taking massages from any male here but yes Rajeev did gave one to Urvashi .. and Nik gave massage on her hands. in my POV Sana is openly enjoying Rajeev's flirting , remember she didnt go on date with Rajeev as per her in  Delnaaz's presence make her  but she is ok being spending hours in gossiping with him this might not be a right move honestly speaking this was baseless she wanted to spend time with Vishal as she prefer him in front on 40+ divorced man... now after vishal's eviction she enjoyed almost whole night thats 12-3 am session in Rajeev's company NOT TO FORGET AND IGNORE delnaaz is still there but this is now not bugging her .. so  her statements contradict her actions .. while coming to the point  Urvashi does have back problem this is known to all as this was quite evident in livefeed and few earlier episodes as well...  .. it wasn't like Veena giving massage to Ashmit 

Secondly, When Bakhtiyar came and said that all stupid stuff she was in a statue mode and when he left  she was still there in a statue mode .. now there is not point to make a issue about whatever he said in the absence of Bakhtiyar ... Delnaaz se is baat per fight kerna surely would have a stupidity ... she did right by zipping it on this issue for now ... and i bet if she would have been yelling around on this issue ppl would have make another hundred posts on how bad Urvashi is? 

The tv actors issue was instigate by Rajeev Urvashi is not at fault so i rest my case. 

you are saying Imam was angry as Urvashi bitched about him .. so just tell me what Imam was doing behind her back in today's episode he was asking Niketan to make a reality check about her as being his friend he said him she is doing drama to spoil his captain ship ... so do u think Imam is a saint... 

I am not saying Urvashi is a saint YES she does bitching so what all others do ... forget contestants we also do in normal life .. dont you ? we are humans not angels .. we do mistakes so as urvashi ... but just trying to dig out baseless issues abt her is surely not gonna help  anyone ... prove her wrong with powerful evidences... All the best! 
*Alishba* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ummm She is not Mahan or Devi cruiser Jee...
She is not perfect... nobody in this world is perfect...
But she is definitely d most BINDAAS contestant of BB6,  I really like her for what she is... & really want this gutsy lady to win ...πŸ‘πŸΌ wese toh i m damn busy par phir bhi URV ko vote karne k liye time nikal hee leti hoon😊 I hope they count online votes πŸ˜•

Any ways Bouquets for u ⭐️not for this post πŸ˜‰ but for the fact that "Aap na hote toh yeh forum kitni Bejaan, weeraan aur sunsaan hoti"πŸ‘ Keep it up Cruiser ...Lage rahoπŸ‘πŸΌ
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont agree with this at all.. no one is perfect so is urvashi.. shes much older than sana and had two pregnancies... ofcourse her back will hurt... and when its hurting no one cares your messeause masseaus is tharki or not..
shes not doing any flirty talks with either niketan or rajeev otherwise..

She has been trying to control her anger and fighting back by repeatedly saying "mujhe faraq nahin padta yaar"... like everyone else she does get upset but shes been trying to ignore it.. what is wrong with it?

When it came to saying anything on people face and she could not control herself, she did say everything on everyone's face..
she would be god if she did not bitch in that house.
devsriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cruiser, here is my for you
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: devsriya

Cruiser, here is my for you

Thats sweet Devi...Thanks for liking!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs-Sahil

Cruiser ji, let me first of all clear that I am not one of those who denies that Urvi does bitch and even I disliked her behaviour with Imam over the cake issue. Having said that:

1- She actually DOES let people know in their face she dislikes them and if people have accused her of something then she HAD retaliated. Just because sometimes she does that in a convenient time doesn't mean she is avoiding allegations on herself.

2- If Sana and Rajeev are being mocked then that doesn't has anything to do with Urvi and her behaviour. Urvi has received these massages from Nik, Mink and Sapna too. And since you are quiet a neutral member I expect at least you to understand WHY Rajeev's massage to Urvi and his coosyness with Sana can't be compared. Never mind the fact Sana first of all claims to uncomfortable getting close to her friend's ex, yet allows him to flirt with her and get close to her, and on top of that she makes disgusting remarks like 'I am not Mink' when she was asked for a massage by Rajeev. Never mind the continious kisses she received on her cheeks by Vishal and Rajeev. She indeed CANNOT be Mink.

3- I again disagree. If she benefited by being mum about Bakhtiyar then how is she.gaining by having tiff with nearly everyone in the house!? And if she indeed can only speak.behind people's back then.why not now? And no, she didn't only get the chance to retaliate that wife abuser through a task: Salman alsi gave her that opportunity,.as did the media,.and so did Rajeev by ranting against Bakhtiyar. And if there is no point in speaking against Bakhtiyar now, then what was.the point if she did it before...?

4- And I was speaking about Sana in general. I have noticed how someb people have got nothing good to say in Sana's defence when her actions are being mocked, and most of them use Urvi's actions as a punching bag to show how good Sana actually is. Whereas I as an Urvi fan don't need to compare Urvi's behaviour with other HM's in her defence. She is better than that. :)

As for your creativity, I may not agree with your posts but I surely do enjoy them. Keep it up. πŸ‘

Mrs. Sahil and Dearest Amina,

Please get the context right. This post of mine has a very limited scope of establishing just one thing...and that is, Urvashi is not all that MUNH-PHAT and Straight talking  person as is the perception.

I have cited specific examples and now one more gets added.

Day before yesterday, Urvashi got irked by Imam so much that she wanted to walk out of show and got pacified not by any body else but by Imam only. Imam spoke very nice words and they kissed and made up. DID THEY?

Not really!

Urvashi just kept it in heart, kept simmering like a boiling egg and dished it to Imam when Big Boss asked who was the worst performer in Paagalpan task!

Such is the timing of her revenge that one full day after, it lands on the head of a man who was Star performer and a laugh riot as a Paagal...be it during that water therapy, be it describing water melon head as his murdered girlfriend's or doing that Pani-pani act with Urvashi!

So please. Praise Urvashi, admire her other qualities but don't go by the prception that she is always STRAIGHT & AT YOUR FACE. If evidence is anything to go by, on most occasions, she keeps quiet when someone gets under her skin, calculates---keeps simmering and then explodes at the time of her convenience! (Mostly when victim has no chance of responding back...Sapna in front of Salman...Imam in front of Big Boss question...)
😊
sonaxi thumbnail

Awesome analysis!! πŸ‘

Only bouquets for you!!πŸ‘