Urvashi is not Blunt, Saaf Dil, 'At Your Face'----

Posted: 11 years ago
DISCLAIMER

This post is  NOT an overall assessment of Urvashi...and of all her pluses and minuses!

It is confined to one aspect and that is, IS SHE REALLY AN AT YOUR FACE, BLUNT AND STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON?

From what I have observed, it is not the case. When anyone suddenly comes at her, she gets taken aback.  Then she comes up with an outburst behind the back of the person who assaulted her...and then at a later date, comes up with her actual revenge (if at all)!

Thats not really a MUNH PE woman! Thats all! 😊

Ab aage padhiye...

Does Urvashi live up to her image of being straight forward, blunt and 'at your face' kinds?😲

Much as one would like to believe so, evidence suggests otherwise!👎🏼

First things first!
(This is merely to set imbalance right and help point out that Sana isn;t the only one who deserves brickbats for her coziness with Pillu Paul Pacino!)

Imagine Sana is sitting bareback! Tharki Rajeev Uncle takes some Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil and starts massaging her shoulders and arms! The forum would go up in smokes amidst screams of Besharam Sana, Be-haya-Lucchha-Tucchha Rajeev!😆

Then how can one stay blind to all massages that Urvashi ji gives and receives almost on a daily basis?🤔😲

To make it absolutely clear, there is NOTHING WRONG, in giving these gentle massages to soothe each others' stiff and tired muscles in a caged environment scenario like Big Boss where you can't really hit gym, do aerobics...but point is why the double standards?🤓

Either Urvashi, Sana are both wrong, or none of them deserves any criticism!

Atleast Sana is only receiving pecks from Tharki Rajeev uncle! Urvashi ji receives actual finger gropes (read massage) from Niketan Baba as well as Tharki Rajeev Uncle! And she herself is available to anyone who needs her own services as well!😛

Ye toh wohi baat hop gayi naa, ki Tum Karo toh Chamatkaar, Hum karein to Ghatiya Car????...🤔

Now lets come to the main theme of this post about Urvashi being blunt, munh pe bolne waali, saaf dil ki blah blah!

IS SHE??? REALLY????

1. People were in statue mode. In came Bakhtiyaar Saand Irani and blasted her left and right! "Moti toh tum bhi ho, ...Meri Behen apne paise ka khaati hai, ...complimented Ekta Kapoor for picking up best vamps-clearly implying Urvashi was nothing but the evil vamp in house...at her face told her to behave as her own kids were watching the show and log dekh rahe hain...!"🤢

What did Urvashi do?  NOTHING ACTUALLY!👎🏼

She hid behind the statue task ki majboori, took it all lying down and did not even protest to Delnaaz once Bakhtiyaar left.

It took weeks and Big Boss's Mercy to think of a task in which Urvashi would take on Bakhtiyaar through Delnaaz by criticizing what all Bakhtiyaar said to her! Urvashi could only take on Bakhtiyaar once assured that she can escape Delu's wrath by doing a,"Hehehehe, it was a task Delnaaz!"🤢

Why could she not live up to her image of blunt-munh pe bolne waali by giving it to Bakhtiyar then and there?🤔

Her apologists would say, she was bound by task ki majboori! Oh Really?...Couple of weeks later Salman entered with all as statue! Sana could not control her excitement, broke the statue boundation, and excitedly hugged Salman. Did Big Boss team hang Sana for breaking the statue task?? Come on!🤔

2. Sapna had a brain freeze during Major Saab-Gulaal on cheek task. She screamed at Urvashi and called her MOTI BHAINS!...Deplorable as it was, what did our Naagin Bindi Munh Pe Bolne wali Madam do? SILENCE!😆

And once Sapna was away from scene...a coarse rant in her hoarse voice! 🤣-------Who is Sapna, she does not exist for me blah blah! Munh pe kya bola Madam??? NOTHING!!!!!👎🏼

Urvashi kept fuming inside, never really took Sapna on her face and then used a made up story in a cold and calculated way in front of Salman Khan to get back at Sapna!🤢

Those were the worst days for Sapna because of her audacity to take on the all powerful Khan and Urvashi chose the moment when Sapna would be at her vulnerable best, all focused on an expected barb from Salman, while Urvashi delivered her rolling eyes speech of,"Hum toh chhote actors hain, humaari kya standing blah blah!😭

Later Sapna confronted each one in house, including Urvashi, and initially it was suggested Vishal was the originator of rumour, whereas he himself denied anything of the sort!👎🏼

Check this thread----Did Sapna really Take a Dig at TV Actors
( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3297722 )

For a second even assume Sapna said to Vishal whatever Urvashi complained to Salman about.

So how dos that make Urvashi Munh Pe Bolne Waali, honest and upfront woman?

First of all you are going on hearsay,,,,,,,,,,someone's bitching behind someone's back. And then too, rather than confronting the alleged offender in question, you behave like a sadiyal student, complaining to school teacher,"Sir Sir, Sapna ne homework naheen kiya aur isne lunch mein bola, hum sab gande hain Sir!"🤣

3. There are many other instances where one can see, Urvashi too bitches behind the back, but there is no point going into them as ALL DO. So she is no angel on that count as no one else is. So lets not go there!

Look at her latest confrontation with Imam.

Imam was fuming that Urvashi was part of conversations with Pillu Paul where Pillu was lampooning Imam with songs like Jaate Ho, Jaldi Jaana, Aakhri Salaam Lete Jaana! What irked Imam was rather than maintaining a straight face or stopping Pillu, Urvashi was rolling all over with her Hyena laugh!

He had noticed that while packing his stuff,  Urvashi had taken away his lighter. (Some Urvashi fans have offered a defense that BB had given that lighter to Imam...or he FOUND IT!... I don't think it has ever been stated that in belongings you carry to house, lighter is not allowed. Sounds very illogical as well.

Its not a laptop or Radio or little TV for God's sake. Why would a lighter be prohibited? And even if you actually find, a lighter on road...you look around, try to find the owner, ask a few people around...no one claims it...its your option now...you throw it away...or keep it! And once you have decided to keep it, it is yours isn't it?

Any way, my point is not whose lighter it was?

Point is Imam came, he was fuming at Urvashi and demanded his lighter, flicking his fingers against each other all the time. Urvashi quietly got up, and I am not sure whether gave him his lighter back or not...BUT CERTAINLY didn't tell him at his face that she doesn't like the way he was asking her.👎🏼

All her rants and bhadaas in front of Sapna were because number one, no one likes to ger called a thief, a CHOR 😆...and number two, yet again the sheer inability to confront MUNH PE! 👎🏼

Lame justification when you like to proudly wear a tag of MUNH-PHAT, SAAF DIL, AT YOUR FACE WOMAN...and actually do a behind the back,"Ek baar mere munh ke paas aaya thha...doosri baar chutki baja gaya...main ye kar doongi, woh kar doongi...show ke baad, blah blah.''🤢

Come on...she is no different. Bitches behind the back like Delu-Aashka, lacks courage to say it THEN & THERE unlike Sapna, loves to receive and give hand and neck massages from men in house just as Sana loves every minute of tharki company of Rajeev, and fumes behind the back with a "Next time ye kar doongi, wo kar doongi..."! 🤢

Thats definitely not a blunt and 'at your face woman' to my mind atleast!😛

Bouquets and Bricks please! 👏
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Yaar itna lamba likhte ho,parhne ka dil bhi nae karta
will read at work, abt to leave home, bye swtz

Awesome post much needed 👏
And yes Cruiser  Bouquet from my side 👍🏼but i am sure you will get more Bricks for this daring post 😉
I stopped buying Urvashi's "Muh pe bolti hoon" drama long back .

She is not less than any other contestants who bitches behind back.
Bouquet from me too. Yes she is no straight forward as many would like to believe. Knew it from day 1...
bigboss actually wanted urvashi should fight with imam,..but urvashi is really no more interest to talk this pscycho,..i am happy for her
BOQUETS ALL THE WAY !!! Great post !!!

Agree with all points except bhaktiyar...Good Post...
She is a very flawed person...just like others are...she confronts at will and goes off the tangent when angry ...like in the cake issue...faltu..
She did go overboard laughing at pilluz useless joke...I didnt find it funny at all...I dont know why they were all grinning like fools...
Manners have never the strong point of any bb contender...

Abt Bhaktiyar...She still refuses to talk about him...no one can nominate her now and given wat all he said to her...no one will criticize her too much for lashing out either...even when sallu asked she said - I wudnt hav brought it up if it wasnt in the task...I think she really doesnt wanna comment on him...

I hav always said I like urvashi coz she emotionally very strong...not a cry baby...I admire that quality even in Sapna...And that urvashi never played any sympathy card...of being a single mother or divorcee n never cried abt all this...This is the only reason I like her but I hav totally bashed her everytime shez been out of line...

Urvashi by no means is mahaan or devi or sachai ki murat or watever...

Infact I have not seen any such breed of mahaan contestants on bb...coz good ppl dont do shows like bb...bb is a limelight hogging show...everyone here has come to seek their moment of glory...even if they sit quiet..bb will prick them to fight with such tasks...I hav only seen bb ki chaal backfire with Rageshwari...not that I liked her either...she seemed too weird to b genuine...dunno why I never trusted she was really sooo holier than thou...such ppl dont exist in this big bad world... Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Yes Urvashi isn't as straightforward and at your face as she claims herself to be and bitches as much as the next HM. But guess tht is inevitable.

I do like Urv, though am liking her less nowadays, but wht prevents me from outrightly supporting her is tht she doesnot tell anything to the HMs and takes it all very calmly, but during the Friday epis., when Salman gives her the free rein (and I don't know y she gets this priviledge) she really tears the HMs too pieces. As u mentioned she did it with Sapna, who was at her most vulnerable and did she did tht takeoff of Delu. Though not a delu fan at all, but felt bad coz she as well as Sapna had to take it all in without getting a chance for defending themselves. Also she behaves a little too OTT and weird during Friday epis. Only imagine what one would have had to hear if it was Sana.😉😆😆
What I liked about your post and agree is the thing about fanbase ..If you like you favorite do not bring them up by putting someone down..Unfortunately to prove Imam right yesterday people will put down Urvashi today ..To show Urvashi better people will compare with Sana..To show Sana better people will compare with Urvashi..Agreed this is not done or fair way because everyone is different.

I am not sure what was  the purpose of this post then because it is not the usual fun post ..

All individual have personality and traits and those traits are not worn on the sleeves everywhere you go..I like Urvashi and what I see in her .I have seen her make mistakes in this season where she should not have done what she did(example: cake epi etc) or handled the situation better...I do not put her on pedestal and say she is always right..So still I like her for what she is ..Its just the person who touched my heart with flaws and all

I do not dislike anyone in this show because the its just a tv show which ends in 9 days time and ..For all we know Urvashi may get evicted today..All contestants have entertained us in their way some more some less ..To each his/her own