Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: taurusbb

1. Massage example was not to challenge her Blunt and MUNH PE image but to highlight the one track unfairness that Sana is being subjected to. Sana does not receive physical pleasures from Rajeev, unlike Urvashi who body completely relaxes after receiving Rajeev squeezes and Niketan gropes! 😊

IMO this point is not relevant to this post!! Because Urv never raised an issue about Sana's character!!

errr...sorry to intrude but urvashi did accuse sapna of salivating after young men when she used to ask vishal to take off his clothes and jump inside the pool. All sapna was doing was harmless flirting...there wasnt any need for urva to do character assasination...
in fact I dont support character assasination of anyone on that show based on what I have seen so far.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cruiser on a different note what was your count of appreciation vs brick bat between this one and the one you posted for Sana?
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Cruiser on a different note what was your count of appreciation vs brick bat between this one and the one you posted for Sana?

Thats on expected lines Kaushik Da! πŸ˜†

Almost 140 LIKES for the piece analysing Sana, whereas in a forum which has overwhelming majority of Urvashi fans, this post would do well to get 50 approvals!πŸ˜›

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: katiegirl

BAKHTIYAAAR, IS THAT YOU???

This post reads like it has been written by him

πŸ‘

Go Urvashi, you rock!!!

Tanaaz??πŸ€“

Is that you???
☺️
Mrs-Sahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why do people think being straight forward means ALWAYS arguing and fighting? Her tiff with Sapna came as a shock to most HM's and when she blasted Sapna, even if she wasn't present, Sapna could her and she knew that! That was a moment of anger for both Sapna and Urvi, nothing to be with being honest or not! And in the last few days she has ignored Imam quite a few times and this was no exception. In fact, EVERYONE.was mum as soon as he entered and showed his comic coolness, even Sapna backed off when he told her to go away despite of the fact she was also laughing at Rajeev's mockery.

The massaging bit, if Delnaz was Urvi's close friend andRajeev and shown interest in Urvi, if he was protective of Urvi and Urvi enjoyed his flirting, then you could have expected a thousand times more insult coming her way. And as far as Bakhtiyar is concerned, you could clearly see there is more than we get to see on TV between these two and God knows how personal it is that she refused to even comment on it. Outside the task she got MANY chances to speak on Bakhtiyar and she REFUSED. She could have humiliated him badly in the press conference, now what she had to lose if she would!? If she can only talk behind people's back then why not behind Bakhtiyar's?

As for your posts overall, I always enjoy them! But I don't agree why each time Urvi's actions are being counted whenever someone wants to defend Sana. I mean, doesn't Sana have a single good quality of her own which we can use to defend her with WITHOUT comparing to any other HM?
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhartiya

errr...sorry to intrude but urvashi did accuse sapna of salivating after young men when she used to ask vishal to take off his clothes and jump inside the pool. All sapna was doing was harmless flirting...there wasnt any need for urva to do character assasination...
in fact I dont support character assassination of anyone on that show based on what I have seen so far.

Frankly I don't remember the entire dialog. But I think Urv wanted to highlight her point that Hum Kare tho Balatkar... I am sure her intention was not to character assasinate. If that was so, she would have continued her tirade for many more days. At that time, Urv was furious with Sapna and naturally went ballistic.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Practice kara raha hoon ladki!

Kal ko MBA ki dissertation / Projects poore karne ke liye zabardast patience honi chaahiye...don't read everything...SKIM and GLIDE...Professor Cruiser is here for help!πŸ˜›

waah...!!...kya tareeka hai practise ka...!!

nd please mujhse ye ladki likh ke baat mat kiya karo...!!...it sounds so rude...!!...or are u actually rude to me..??😲
-victoRiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurusbb

Frankly I don't remember the entire dialog. But I think Urv wanted to highlight her point that Hum Kare tho Balatkar... I am sure her intention was not to character assasinate. If that was so, she would have continued her tirade for many more days. At that time, Urv was furious with Sapna and naturally went ballistic.

even when furious, no one should as you said 'go ballistic' and lose it completely coz you can never take back uttered words.all of us still remember such crappy outbursts as sapna calling urv moti bhains out of the blue,sana calling urva classless and sapna psycho etc. why give a chance to others to rub your words in your own face by taking a moral high stand?
I know urvashi has never claimed to be a devi but that doesnt give her a right to call others characterless even if its done impulsively as you pointed out😊
Edited by bhartiya - 11 years ago
divinity11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urvashi certainly has her flaws...but she has not bitched about anyone uselessly.

I like her because she has not used any sympathy card unlike most of the contestants.

being straight forward or not...I would say I have never seen her beating about the bush..She says whatsoever she wants to say most of the times.
The way she handled Imam,befriended Sapna ,ignored Bakhtiyaar's comments, just show how mature she is  .

I did not like her laughing on Rajeev's stupid jokes made on Imam but still I find her much better than rest of the contestants.

-victoRiya- thumbnail
All said and done I am rooting for urvashi to win this season with a thumping majority.
she has entertained, not exposed her personal life to scrutiny, has never taken shit lying down, played smartly and is a looker which doesnt harm eitherπŸ˜›
Edited by bhartiya - 11 years ago