Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mishh007

πŸ₯±..itna lamba kyun likhte ho...!!..padhne ka mann bhi nahi karta...!!πŸ₯±

khair jo bhi hai...i never considered urva a devi ...or anyone...she is human nd usme apni khoobiyaan aur khaamiyaan hai...nd i like her..!!...bas..!!...aur mujhe kisi baat se matlab nahi...!!...atleast she doesn't try to be what she isn't..!!

Practice kara raha hoon ladki!

Kal ko MBA ki dissertation / Projects poore karne ke liye zabardast patience honi chaahiye...don't read everything...SKIM and GLIDE...Professor Cruiser is here for help!πŸ˜›

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

Loh! Aaj humara Billa Uru ki dhulayii mein busy ho gaya hain🀣

Good points,πŸ‘πŸΌCruiser jee Summed up nicely πŸ‘But who on earth thinks Uru is a devi or a mahaan atma? πŸ˜• Certainly not her when she herself tries everything to portray quite the opposite to the world & his auntπŸ˜†

Didn't like her at all at first.She was just another washed out TV actor who'd come looking for her past gloryin BB House.Initially she tried the time tested formula of "Scream at HMs & Dazzle the audience" which resulted in that so unnecessary "Omelette Toast" tantrum & subsequent  shouting match with Pillu Plaster.🀒 At the time she was under the illusion of full backing from GMM.Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought that she'd be kicked out of it so early in the game & her massive support system went down the toilet.What I liked though was the way she gathered her wits about her after that & decided to play solo.She didnt use crutches like some in the house have of personal tragedies, third rate love angles & pavement tamaashagiri to get where she is today. She seems to have something genuine with Niketan.Otherwise she is on her own most times. She did fight for Niketan when he was being unfairly accused of groping.She blasted Delu for interfering Sana_Rajeev issue yesterday, she took Imam's side for the Roti issue as far as the wastage was concerned but correctly pulled him up for going OTT in front of other HMs. She had a confrontation with Imam over his conduct in the house so much so that Imam himself saw things her way (for a few minutes of courseπŸ˜†) & went and hugged her.She has taken a stand clearly more times than any other house mate. Now she can't be screaming and ranting all the time.She is TV actor & knows she'll appear a lunatic on screen.And then she has fun as & when she can at other people's expense.πŸ˜† Come on!No one is her saga in the house.πŸ˜›The 50 lakhs is not for someone who proves herself Mother Teresa .As I understand the aim of the show is to survive in a caged envoirnment for months using coping skills that endears themselves to the audience.In that department Uru has stood the test of time. And thora bahut toh diplomatic hona padta hi hain na?😳 

Who's next on your hit list?πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸΌ
pehlnaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all thousands bouquet for writing this amazing post...I absolutely agree with you on your whole assessment of  urvashi's 'straightforwardness' but I would also like to add that there is big difference in straightforwardness, being rude and insult😊
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

He just can't figure it out that he should focus on his hourly-daily-weekly battles with Rajeev, Delu, Urvashi, Niketan...all else in house! A man of his intelligence should have figured out quickly that he should and he can, outwit his adversaries like Rajeev so very easily!...
And win over Salman by sitting there with a cute, smug smile, speaking little and simply raising your hands heavenwards each time Salman mentions a battle where he brushed aside Pillu with his wit and gab!πŸ˜†

Urvashi does this to a certain extent...and niketan kills it with his one-liners before salman or any other guest(a case of the billi walking away with the prize in a fight of 2 monkeys)

p.s. I just loved niketan's mimicry of rajeev in front of farah in the last episodeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bhartiya - 11 years ago
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nupsie

Regarding Rajeev n that massage...she treats him like a brother always...she has a soft corner for him which he clearly doesn't deserve...she has always tried to giv him emotional support n tried to make him understand certain things, but Rajeev being Rajeev, he cannot be loyal to anyone.

I am afraid I disagree. she herself was bitching against rajeev to niketan very harshly saying ki bhai wali koi harkat nahi ki hai usne kabhi...har kisi pe chance mara hai...mujhpe bhi sapna pe bhi mink pe bhi
Edited by bhartiya - 11 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Cruiser: You keep posting awesome stuff like this one & I promise I'll continue to pakao you to your heart's contentπŸ˜ƒ

EDIT:😲😲😲 Cruiseee! You just got accused of being Bhakri in the guise of Billi!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 11 years ago
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Awesome ost ! U rock as always!
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I replied in a Urvashi way - on the face simply because I knew you would not take offense, but reply in your logical, clear manner. This is the second time this season that I provoked you, but both times you have been extremely polite, diplomatic and polished in your response. You are truly a gem - as Siddhu said about Niks - you are 24 carat pure πŸ‘ Hats off for your patience and composure. You should be the role model for this forum. There are many in this forum who react aggressively when challenged (including me) and there are some who resort to four letter words at the drop of a hat - but you stand apart!! You are the superstar of this forum!! The Internet world needs role models like you!!!

Ok now that I am done with the bouquets, lets get back to the bricks πŸ˜‰

1. Massage example was not to challenge her Blunt and MUNH PE image but to highlight the one track unfairness that Sana is being subjected to. Sana does not receive physical pleasures from Rajeev, unlike Urvashi who body completely relaxes after receiving Rajeev squeezes and Niketan gropes! 😊

IMO this point is not relevant to this post!! Because Urv never raised an issue about Sana's character!!

2. Bakhtiyaar's assault was way too personal, pungent and offensive. For someone who is put on a pedestal for being upright and MUNH PE kinds, not a very strong defense to say she was bound by a task. No, she need not have anticipated what Sana would do weeks later, BUT SET THE STANDARDS by telling Big Boss that Hello...you can't get away with a sh*t  like this! The fact that she didn;t confront Delnaz even after Bakhtiyaar left, proved she is anything but a MUNH PE kinds! πŸ˜† She finally needed Big Boss himself to come up with a TASK KI SHIELD and then took on Delu. Much maligned Delnaaz exploded so hard, that there too, Urvashi took a verbal beating. (Thats a neutral view by the way...I dislike Delnaaz and like Urvashi)!

I know you dislike Delu and like Urv, but I felt this point was unfair. The moment BB announced statue and Bow bow Bakku walked in, Urv would have known she was going to get it. And she knew it was a task, so it meant she had to remain a statue!! Remember Mink's haircut, she had to grin and bear it!! Same way Urv wanted to win and she knew she has to adhere to the task. And later on she decided not to speak about Fakthiyar or about the issue. She only spoke about it because of the secret task. And she has stuck to her policy of Ignorance is bliss even in the press conf πŸ˜›

3. Thanks for agreeing she too bitches. Many Urvashi fans don't!

Its the truth, she bitches, but doesn't bitch behind back and smile in front, which is why I like her !! I am no blind fan. Even last season, I knew Mahek was a dramebaaz, but still liked her. Urv is no saint, she smokes, she flirts with Nik, she wears revealing dresses. But she is honest and has a devil may care attitude, thats why I love her and thats also why I feel you are unfair in this post.

4. If you say Imam had no right to demand the lighter, that puts down Urvashi even more. A MUNH PE person should actually say you have no right to demand the lighter. I do think it was Imam's personal lighter. Any way...
5. No question of fist fight. Imam is a professional, he is controlling all fights! In a 3 vs 1 in Village Bhoot Ghar, he was in control...even his Rickshaw-wala remark was a factual one as that Rickshaw-wala album is what has given Nirahua his maximum fame.

In that situation, I felt Urv did well, had she responded it would have led to a Dolly-Swhetha type situation and Rajeev might have rushed in with an iron rod!! My view is that Urv felt its better to ignore him!! And just because someone is on the face, doesn't mean they have to fight all the time.

WHo would get scared if a man has painted his face? Don't take Imam for a complete fool. He was play acting. If his intention would have been to scare, he would have called out Urvashi and showed his face and grunts alone...NOT WHEN 10 more members are in kitchen! Urvashi was trying to suppress her smile and it was funny actually! ...To make it absolutely certain that no one misunderstands, Imam first said he is doing it to portray anger on his face rather than getting actually  angry to cams...then to Sana and then to Karishma!...A mad man certainly won't take all that many pains! πŸ˜›

Nope, don't agree. Aasu, Nirahua were sh** in their pants during Imam's earlier avatar. Nik himself admitted he is scared of Imam. When someone comes so close to the face in such a dress after a fighty, natural for anyone to feel scared. I don't think Urv was smiling. Anyway, she banged up Imam during the Attack Imam task, so she cares a damn for him.

6. I don't hate any one! But love to point out ironies in commonly held perceptions...some times I exaggerate them to look funny in fun posts, or mention them in analysis posts. FANS of any Housemate do not take kindly to their favourite being at receiving end, and that is perfectly understandable.

I know its natural for any fan to be offended. But in this post, I felt you were being very biased. There is no one in the house who asked Imam eat during the laundry task, Urv was the only one!! Time and again, she has chided him and advised him. And time and again she has shown that she has a good heart. So your post tone and tenor was very negative and there was definitely no fun element in it, like the way you do in Delu/Pillu posts. And you are a die hard Sapna fan, but don't question her hypocrisy, so naturally a grenade will be tied to the brick before throwing 😊

7. No. Urvashi did not answer Salman's question. Whatever he asked, she said,small  views of Small TV actors don;t matter blah blah and made it appear as if Sapna called her a small time TV actor. No one has ever posted any vid to confirm Sapna ever said that, on the contrary I posted the Vid where Sapna confronts every one including Vishal and all deny she said it or could have said it. And EVEN IF SHE SAID IT, Saaf Dil, Munh Pe, AT Your Face lady would be expected to give it at face...not in front of Master Ji. Except for Urvashi fans, others won't have trouble understanding the point I am making! Thats understandable again!

There is still no clarity on this point. So lets agree to disagree!!

8. Thanks for your kind words,...you too happen to be one of my favourite IF Member for more then an year now!😊

Thanks for replying to my brick with fragrant roses!! From an admirer of your writing, I have become a fervent fan of yours today !!! πŸ€—

[/QUOTE]
katiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BAKHTIYAAAR, IS THAT YOU???
This post reads like it has been written by him

πŸ‘

Go Urvashi, you rock!!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

1. Muh pe bolne wali baat: Cruiser u forgot an important piece of info,

Urva khud kehti hai, keh rahi hai since beginning that she takes her revenge only on fridays when she knows for sure ki air hone ka probability zyaada hai and counter argue nahi hongi cheezein .. 

Saamne bolti hai, perfect hai wo baat ot galat hai.. lekin uska stand phir bhi clear hai ..so muh par nahi bolna usne pehle hi clarify kar rakha hai ki uski strategy yehi rahegi

Agar gussa hai to zaleel karegi, soch samjh kar karegi , sahi time par karegi 

2. Massage: 100% with you .. and to the fans I just have to say if their elder brother or dad is giving them a massage wud they wear such clothes ? ... there was nthg cheap here but clothes look indecent, urva knowing its not a private room shud have been cautious of that as any other human being shud be when in public eye .. and public eye means presence of any soul around you..

3. Bitching: ya she bitches and she is way too good at it than SAD .. because Urva's bitching is super spiced up.. acche se le leti hai wo jo sad kabhi nahi kar payega .. wo abhi bitching mein bacche hain .. anyhow .. the only thing going in her favor - her bitching sessions r fun and if someone wud confront her ki tumne aisa bola kya then she will not deny it

So those are the goods and bad .. blame her when she shud be blamed ..

E.g. kya wo footage ke liye ladti hai .. totally!!! .. first week fight wid rajeev, usinf imam's situation to her advantage to bitch abt the trio ..

Bottomline, each of the 6 played well... urva, nik, imam mein personal opinion fun thoda zyaada tha :D :D :D 

πŸ‘ Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago