Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The new promo of Draupadi looks amazing! Thanks also for informing us that the forum is open. It's open very soon. 😲 Usually forums don't open until the day before that the show starts. I guess the popularity Mahabharat has gained even before it's run has compelled the mods to give us a home for our discussions. πŸ˜†

Here are some HQ pics from the new promo of Lord Krishna.

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love to watch mahabharat...so waiting for it...i dnt want to compare it with BRC mahabharat...I just want to enjoy it..
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna

Draupadi

Arjun

Duryodhan

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for the HQ pics, Vicky! The actor playing Duryodhan looks really convincing. πŸ‘
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello hello mytho maniacs πŸ˜ƒ
anybody remember this long lost member??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Hello hello mytho maniacs πŸ˜ƒ
anybody remember this long lost member??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
😳

Deeeps! πŸ€— It's been AGES! I literally gave up hoping you'd come back, but you always were a girl full of surprises. TongueπŸ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Deeeps! πŸ€— It's been AGES! I literally gave up hoping you'd come back, but you always were a girl full of surprises. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

ehhehee...lol yes i m πŸ˜›
whats up guyz??
was just searching something regarding MB and landed on this thread and could not resist logging in and saying hi to all...

oh btw... have made a page of MB on fb... and now i guess i will be connected here with u people πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks to the new series m back on mm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its always AMAZINGGG to be back here... 😊😊😊

Edited by Dpka1415 - 10 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

ehhehee...lol yes i m πŸ˜›
whats up guyz??
was just searching something regarding MB and landed on this thread and could not resist logging in and saying hi to all...

oh btw... have made a page of MB on fb... and now i guess i will be connected here with u people πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thanks to the new series m back on mm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its always AMAZINGGG to be back here... 😊😊😊

Wow, I love MB even more know for bringing you back! Tongue This show is going to rock, I really hope so! If not, you will probably go back into vanvaas. 🀣

Btw, come to the other AT also! You know what I mean. πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wow, I love MB even more know for bringing you back! πŸ˜› This show is going to rock, I really hope so! If not, you will probably go back into vanvaas. 🀣

Btw, come to the other AT also! You know what I mean. πŸ˜‰

🀣VANVAAS LOL !!

no way... they better show the things PROPERLY !!  am in no mood of another vanvaas now...
πŸ˜†

btw...if anyone active on facebook... please join us : https://www.facebook.com/mb.starplus

and Janu u r free to share any snapshots that i upload there...however i'll try to do that job myself...but u know how irresponsible i became πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

🀣VANVAAS LOL !!

no way... they better show the things PROPERLY !!  am in no mood of another vanvaas now...
πŸ˜†

btw...if anyone active on facebook... please join us : https://www.facebook.com/mb.starplus

and Janu u r free to share any snapshots that i upload there...however i'll try to do that job myself...but u know how irresponsible i became πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

They cannot afford the show to become a flop! They spent way too much on it. πŸ˜† So I'm sure they'll be extra careful making a profit out of the show!

Sure, I'll join your page! And thanks for sharing the snapshots, though I'd rather you post them yourself. πŸ˜‰