Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Some people can never change that is the bottom line, they celebrate when Kali gets low TRP as it replaced IPK but forget that they themselves were instrumental in shutting the show..🀒

If he gets a good show his fanbase will spiral like anything..they will forget Barun like they forgot GC and KSG

And what I have seen is after the show ended many people showed their true colours. The people who said we love SARUN are now saying We love Barun. I saw few comments in one post which said "I don't care about Sanaya's shows anymore.I want to see Barun ASAP" and I even replied to her saying that she is now showing her true colours! 

And also the sadistic pleasure they got when SP lost its first position in TRP 🀒 For them IPK is barun. I can't even imagine that they took so much effort(Money to call SP too)  to call SP non stop to end the show! I really can't believe it. 
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Farheen- i know, but how can one truly love without trusting his/her partner...

Ashar always believed in her innocence in his heart. He wouldn't have had that emotional breakdown had he not been affected by her apparent " infidelity". And eve when she was back in his life, he himself said something along the lines of  that "dil bar bar Khirad ke liye gawayian pesh kar raha hai". 😳
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Sobti boy is the besht...look at his hairband...
Hayee mein marjawa..πŸ˜†

DKS , why dont you try bhaiya's hairstyle??
Hairband wala frandz??
Huh??
Phankies will write you lub letters danπŸ˜†
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shinaa

mehak i am talking about one night stands with random guys.i have seen this culture in both outside and in india too.thats why i picked up that animal comparison.

I don't find anything wrong with it either.. Its their personal choice, its much better than rapes. No one is forcing the other into having sex, to each their own personal choice.
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Its a lifestyle choice. I dont judge it. I dont agree with it so I dont practice it, simple as that.

To some people sex isn't a sacred or taboo thing. Why hold it against them. They dont come into our homes and influence your children.

Myabe Im the black sheep here but I dont agree with judging people for that

its my pov mehak.i dont support having strangers mehak.for me its a big decission.again my pov.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Its a lifestyle choice. I dont judge it. I dont agree with it so I dont practice it, simple as that.

To some people sex isn't a sacred or taboo thing. Why hold it against them. They dont come into our homes and influence your children.

Myabe Im the black sheep here but I dont agree with judging people for that

Mehek I don't judge anybody either... To each his own... I have to be a perfect human being to judge others and since I am not one so don't have the right to judge anybody... I try to follow Quran and Sunnah as much as I can and then hope to be forgiven for my sins that's it.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sadly IPKKND was not the number one show in fact all of us were wondering and worried when TRPS came out what will happen
this is a phase which SP will definitely overcome and come back it has happened in the past and they know their business these young ones make me laugh thinking BS is the reason why SP is known so what happened to the last 15 years
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serious

I don't find anything wrong with it either.. Its their personal choice, its much better than rapes. No one is forcing the other into having sex, to each their own personal choice.

If it's between adults and consensual I have no problem with anything.  Who am I to judge??

Originally posted by: farheen75

Resuming its a very complicated situation to be pitted against his mother and wife... I am saying it again he trusted her that's why he came back but his mum already kicked her out... He didn't know that his mum was lying then his ego came in between.

farheen-but he could have searched for her, knowing she was all alone in the world...

McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinaa

its my pov mehak.i dont support having strangers mehak.for me its a big decission.again my pov.

Well thats what I'm saying Disha. Its a POV and it's not wrong for you to have. 

No need to call someone an animal over it though. this kind of judgement is no better. Also a huge issue in our society and one of the reasons people are afraid to report rapes because of how sex is treated like a black taboo subject...because they fear how people will judge them even though they are the victim. 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago