Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

I don't find anything wrong with it either.. Its their personal choice, its much better than rapes. No one is forcing the other into having sex, to each their own personal choice.

as long as they know what they are doing and practise safe sex and dont become promiscous which leads to health issues like aids then they are perfectly free to do it
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shinaa

dks today i saw a post where people are celebrating 4 lions and sp s loss and the comments are party.so i commented there and for quite a time tried to show sense there but failed.they are adament.hence i stopped.

They are always adamant it is like hitting your head on a wall..I dont indulge in preaching people who are in no condition to understand my POV..it is better them to leave in their Lala land reality will strike hard some day or the other
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

And what I have seen is after the show ended many people showed their true colours. The people who said we love SARUN are now saying We love Barun. I saw few comments in one post which said "I don't care about Sanaya's shows anymore.I want to see Barun ASAP" and I even replied to her saying that she is now showing her true colours!

And also the sadistic pleasure they got when SP lost its first position in TRP 🤢For them IPK is barun. I can't even imagine that they took so much effort(Money to call SP too) to call SP non stop to end the show! I really can't believe it.

this this i learnt what two facedness and hypocracy actually mean in dis forum.and what actually hypocrits sound like.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

sadly IPKKND was not the number one show in fact all of us were wondering and worried when TRPS came out what will happen

this is a phase which SP will definitely overcome and come back it has happened in the past and they know their business these young ones make me laugh thinking BS is the reason why SP is known so what happened to the last 15 years

Yaar they r infatuated by Sobti's good looks and his real life love story... They want that for themselves but what they don't understand is the huge risk his wife took since he was a nobody when they fell in love plus wasn't good in studies either so a very big risk on her part.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

sadly IPKKND was not the number one show in fact all of us were wondering and worried when TRPS came out what will happen

this is a phase which SP will definitely overcome and come back it has happened in the past and they know their business these young ones make me laugh thinking BS is the reason why SP is known so what happened to the last 15 years

Exactly! IPK might have given international audience to SP but in India TV is ruled by TRP aunties and according to me SP is because of shows like SNS, DABH and YRKKH at present! 
IPK has a lot of young audience and so its a hit in the internet. But any channel want to impress the TRP aunties and IPK was not doing that much! 

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Ashar always believed in her innocence in his heart. He wouldn't have had that emotional breakdown had he not been affected by her apparent " infidelity". And eve when she was back in his life, he himself said something along the lines of  that "dil bar bar Khirad ke liye gawayian pesh kar raha hai". 😳

he should have believed his heart alas
McNinja thumbnail

I AM THE NINJA HERE.
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😛
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: McNinja

I AM THE NINJA HERE.

I dont need titles or belts...DKS is enough..
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farheen75

Yaar they r infatuated by Sobti's good looks and his real life love story... They want that for themselves but what they don't understand is the huge risk his wife took since he was a nobody when they fell in love plus wasn't good in studies either so a very big risk on her part.

these young girls have overtly fantasized his romance and tend to see everything with the prism of their own feelings so yes you are very right in your assesement of them