Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kookieMonster_M

DKS please haan.
He is so cool.
he is so awesome
Sobti boy izz da besht.
😆

Sobti boy is the besht...look at his hairband...
Hayee mein marjawa..😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

Farheen- i know, but how can one truly love without trusting his/her partner...

But Reshmi he did trust her before the seed of doubt was implanted insidiously by his mother...misunderstandings led to the breach of trust that they shared
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Some people can never change that is the bottom line, they celebrate when Kali gets low TRP as it replaced IPK but forget that they themselves were instrumental in shutting the show..🤢

If he gets a good show his fanbase will spiral like anything..they will forget Barun like they forgot GC and KSG

dks today i saw a post where people are celebrating 4 lions and sp s loss and the comments are party.so i commented there and for quite a time tried to show sense there but failed.they are adament.hence i stopped..
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

This kind of blind love isnt uncommon when it comes to fanatic fanbases. If you look at people who follow Justin Bieber, One direction...these girls are crazy about them.

The alarming thing about IPK fans is the older, so called mature ladies that behave and condone this behavior from a man blindly. 

probably they are married to a wussy wimp or the man in their life is worse
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinaa

mehak i am talking about one night stands with random guys.i have seen this culture in both outside and in india too.thats why i picked up that animal comparison.

Its a lifestyle choice. I dont judge it. I dont agree with it so I dont practice it, simple as that. 

To some people sex isn't a sacred or taboo thing. Why hold it against them. They dont come into our homes and influence your children. 

Myabe Im the black sheep here but I dont agree with judging people for that
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

This kind of blind love isnt uncommon when it comes to fanatic fanbases. If you look at people who follow Justin Bieber, One direction...these girls are crazy about them.

The alarming thing about IPK fans is the older, so called mature ladies that behave and condone this behavior from a man blindly. 

I have heard of Justin and his fanbase quite crazzy but west is driven by paparazzi culture which is very repulsive...

Mature ladies, dont even talk about them...They have dark fantasies which make them blind
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Resuming its a very complicated situation to be pitted against his mother and wife... I am saying it again he trusted her that's why he came back but his mum already kicked her out... He didn't know that his mum was lying then his ego came in between.
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And this forum surprises me womens in dere 30s make those in your face omg posts.what will teens learn from then then.

Originally posted by: shar1988

But Reshmi he did trust her before the seed of doubt was implanted insidiously by his mother...misunderstandings led to the breach of trust that they shared

this is the exact reason why i'm never dating a momma's boy...
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

I agree. I was saying on general terms. Not about IPK when I said "Certain things are fine as long as its doesn't impact us" 
And yes IPK has created a lot of blind fans! And the problem here is this forum has all age groups. Small kids end up reading all the adult contents and many adults are behaving like teens and what not! This forum definitely has a large impact on all these people's lives.

The forum is much worse than the Incredible India campaign...
A day in the life of IPK forum has it all...some times people behave like headless chicken running here and there with no purpose or reason...