Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

beats bhaiyya for me anyday๐Ÿ˜†

Yup he does hands down..dont know about acting but I love him for being witty, something bhaiyya can never become..
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Strong Impact??I guess IPK has had more than an impact on the psyche of the viewers or atleast from what I saw on the forum.. Irrevocable damage..

Arnav is hot so what, it is not an excuse...Phankis are blind..๐Ÿคข

This kind of blind love isnt uncommon when it comes to fanatic fanbases. If you look at people who follow Justin Bieber, One direction...these girls are crazy about them.

The alarming thing about IPK fans is the older, so called mature ladies that behave and condone this behavior from a man blindly. 
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinaa

Here i have a problem with foreign countries too.i have problem with ons .baat baat pe sex i dont support that either.and it has taken up in india too.what will be the diff between us and d animals then.

Yaar as my hubby put it sex sells simple logic... Here in every advert there is a hot nude girl kissing the crap out of the man no matter what the product is... Why does a woman needs to be in 2 piece kissing a man for a car oil advert is beyond me or kissing the living day lights of each other foe a perfume advert... So as to portray that perfume is only for this reason.
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here i have a problem with foreign countries too.i have problem with ons .baat baat pe sex i dont support that either.and it has taken up in india too.what will be the diff between us and d animals then.

I am sorry to say.. but I find no problem with their mentality. Sex is part of a human life & humans are also animals.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ya     photo   par   pankhis    ott๐Ÿคข   an  i    was         putt  off  

Originally posted by: shar1988

But Reshmi he came home wanting to talk to her...he was misled and he misunderstood her...but there was never any abuse or aggression...he was a gentleman through and through

but if he truly loved her he would have cared to search for her

another random question, did they get a dna test done? i remember khirad and asher's conversation about haleems bloodgroup, but how can that confirm paternity?
McNinja thumbnail
Nice Vyas...you make one hit thread and now you're just moving up the ranks here. No more one line puzzles eh? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
McNinja thumbnail

Wait, who are you referring to as the animals here ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ashar redeemed himself in my eyes when he accepted Hareem as his daughter without engaging in any mud slinging match. He could have made it hard but he accepted her and treated her as best as any father could. 
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If we follow nbs pm then.we will see the member once stated that she is against arnies redemtion in her ff when the arnie of that ff was horrible .but she think that will somehow fade arnies character.and that para was disgusting.but still see d no of likes there.