Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zara.92

Awwwieee Sreelu !!!!!!! This was sooo freaking adorable .. I loved it sooo much !!!!!! And tumhe koi gaalis ya chappals nahi milenge Coz its an amazing OS !!!! Ye gift mein hamesha yaad rakhungi 😆 thoda zyada hogaya ? :P

But jo bhi I tou loved ur OS full on :D

thanks a lot zikky😆.haa yahi yaad rakho aur kuch nahi doongi me teko😆
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forum.Maniac

Res
-Unres-
"Sab log ek lambi saas lelo" 🤣 Meko aise lag raha tha ke main kahin dive maarne wali hoon 😆
Loved ur bashan! 👍🏼 And OS ke baare mein toh pucho hi mat, it was so damn cute and romantic, TaaRey were behaving typical hubby wifey types, loved it The kiss was hot! And the blackout scene was so cute, loved their bickering in bed the most 😆 Overall it was FaB yaar! The best new year gift we could get...Thank u! 🤗

shoo thank u thank u😆.sab log mere bashan ki itni taareef kar rahi hai ki me kya bolu😆 
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Awww!!!!
Hayee dii.. mai jitna bada awww bolu utna kam hai.. this was sooo cute!! The kiss was too hawwwt to handle.. I am blushing the shade of deep red now!! Thankyou soo much for pming me about this.. keep pming me about your new works n yeah.. apna ff bhi jaldi update karo aap!

thank dr 😆.vaise which ff 😆?meko kuch yaad nahi 🤣
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dinu..

hey boring bander...wat an intro🤣

coming to the os..😳..it was awesome dr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg ria part😆😆 my home my wifee awwie rey☺️ loved this os a lot ...😳 it was awsum bander🤗

thanks yaar chikky.🤗chikky hpy me bhi hpy 😆.
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha.

Sreelu wow I still cant believe u write a OS for us I had to pinch myself lol, now where should I start hmm I love it all from Taani jealousy to Rey anger to their rough kiss all of it. Omg Rey is one anger husband Taani should of no not to get on his bad side lol. Their making up was totally romantic and Rey being Rey and his never ending naughtiness lol bathroom romance hmmm 😳. Thank u sreelu for writing such an amazing and super duper outstanding Taareylicious OS for us 🤗 now u have to update your ff don't think we forget

oww thanks natz🤗vaise konsi ff😆?meko yaad nahi 🤣
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

dii... This was amazing!! Biring ka B bhi nahi tha iss OS mein!!! It was hawt, cute, sweet, romantic n what not.. Just awesome!!! I so so so luv it!! Please write more n PLEASE try n update ur FF... Will be waiting for ur pm!

oh thanks dr😳.glad u like it...konsi ff?meko yaad nahi😆me aur nahi likoongi😆
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dipu_taarey

Kya update hai sreelu...nice os...m blushing while reading it ...angry and jealous taani then angry rey...their kiss was so hot...and then hug in dark is so cute ...and rey's soft kisses on her lips...lovely...naughty rey pull her in bathroom...wese rey to hamesha hi naughty hai...loved your os...thanks for pming me.

thanku dips🤗😆u r blushing?lol😆gud gud😆.blush karo blush karo😆
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sree its awesome yaar and your speech was so 😆

omg rey kiss taani was so roughly then soft soft☺️

okkk if you dont want chaapal than i throw on you rotten eggs and tomato's...😆😆😆
Edited by taareylove - 11 years ago
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome and loved it.
Taani's jealousy ...too good.
Rough kiss - to pull out his anger... omg...
then soft kiss to ease her pain...
Rey is Rey,. no word just speech less for the scene.
keep writing more dear and also continue with your other story too.
thanks for the pm.

sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taareylove

sree its awesome yaar and your speech was so 😆

omg rey kiss taani was so roughly then soft soft☺️

okkk if you dont want chaapal than i throw on you rotten eggs and tomato's...😆😆😆

oww thanks dr😆meko eggs and tomatos nahi chahiye.meri dushman ko dedo sab😆meri pyari dushman pikky ko😆