Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pixi26angel

res tera surprise maine pm se pehele hi padh liya tha😆

unres-haye it was so damn cute man seriously typical husband wife types loved their jhagda and the care and concern they had for each other...loved the J side of taani...loved their angry,aggressive side then their sweet,cute caring side and then their naughty side uff and the kiss gosh it was damn aggressive and hawt☺️...and rey getting naughty in shower huff☺️...loved the forehead kiss that taani gave to him...all in all it was such a sweet,cute,aggressive OS sree great job

oww that's sooo chweet(sweet😆) of u rhikky jaan.and thanku thanku😆teko pasand aayi me kush tu bhi kush😆
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghasingh

okay i'm third... dear...🤗for u...chappal...no...i'm in no mood to give my mew heels and shoes to anyone...so just hug and lots of love for u...
bhashan was awesome...loved it...
and story...u know i know that once taani and rey are couple, they r gonna be cutest...both r gonna touch the zenith of cuteness...n this os too...so so so sweet and cute...taarey...uff me dead🤢...hey write one more na😉

😆bashan sab ko pasand hai kya?meko nahi pata da😆well thanks dr.u wan't me to write more😲shoo no no😆...🤗
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Ookay. No cments. Not in a position to comment. Blushing so much

acha tik hai😆
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha05

Sreelu mast tha...chappal nahi par ek hug zaruur dungi 🤗

oww thank u🤗
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamursforever

Lol i was blushin!!...
Srsly loved it:)
Thnkz for the pm::

he he u were blushing 😆.acha hua 😆no need to say thanks dr😳
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was absolutely ADORABLE.. married taarey r soo cute..i loved the part where he says sab darte hain toh maa ko call karte hain aur tum rey karti ho.. that was too sweet.. u r an awesome writer
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitzyOnly4Amar

uff tune meko exclude kar diya ex-ritzy/boring dracu bolke

but phir bhi I read your OS without posting RES 😆

Wow Rey and Taani are married and upar se jealous Taani for the first time 😛 Loved it

But rough kiss ☺️ you killed me in that part *Super Hot* . Loved husband-wife wali nok-jhok 😆 and this line made me LOL hard 😆 Sab andhere me Maa kehte hai and Taani Rey Rey chillati hai 😆 and finally a goodnight kiss seriously OS me Jealousy, Nok-jhok, Romance sab tha

ffu u scared me ...meko laga ki aaj tu res bhi nahi karegi😆.gud that u read it.nahi tho i was really gonna kill u😈 😆.u jus escaped😆vaise mene teko exclude nahi ki😆bas teko gussa karanekeliye kiya😆.well glad u like it my boring dracu🤗
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_neha

It was absolutely ADORABLE.. married taarey r soo cute..i loved the part where he says sab darte hain toh maa ko call karte hain aur tum rey karti ho.. that was too sweet.. u r an awesome writer

lol😆.oww thanks a lot dear🤗glad u like it😳.
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haha it was awesum...cute romantic hot n hilarious ;)
sreelu094 thumbnail
thanks dr 😊