Taarey os:That's all about love

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bags07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
res!! 
 unres!!!
 first thing first love ur update..jealous ,angry taani n cnfused rey lovely combi ...it was super duper hot n cute...kiss wala part ☺️ loved how rey tried to ease her pain by kissing her softly..and naughty rey pulling taani in bathroom 😉...and ther cute n swt nok jhok..😲. but  kercheif???????😕
p.s tumhra bhasan bahut hi entertaining tha...apna bhashan har updates mai include karna..haas has k halat khrab hogayi🤣
Edited by bags07 - 11 years ago
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res tera surprise maine pm se pehele hi padh liya tha😆

unres-haye it was so damn cute man seriously typical husband wife types loved their jhagda and the care and concern they had for each other...loved the J side of taani...loved their angry,aggressive side then their sweet,cute caring side and then their naughty side uff and the kiss gosh it was damn aggressive and hawt☺️...and rey getting naughty in shower huff☺️...loved the forehead kiss that taani gave to him...all in all it was such a sweet,cute,aggressive OS sree great job
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
salta thumbnail
okay i'm third... dear...🤗for u...chappal...no...i'm in no mood to give my mew heels and shoes to anyone...so just hug and lots of love for u...
bhashan was awesome...loved it...
and story...u know i know that once taani and rey are couple, they r gonna be cutest...both r gonna touch the zenith of cuteness...n this os too...so so so sweet and cute...taarey...uff me dead🤢...hey write one more na😉
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwieee Sreelu !!!!!!! This was sooo freaking adorable .. I loved it sooo much !!!!!! And tumhe koi gaalis ya chappals nahi milenge Coz its an amazing OS !!!! Ye gift mein hamesha yaad rakhungi 😆 thoda zyada hogaya ? :P

But jo bhi I tou loved ur OS full on :D
Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ookay. No cments. Not in a position to comment. Blushing so much
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sreelu mast tha...chappal nahi par ek hug zaruur dungi 🤗
iamursforever thumbnail
Lol i was blushin!!...
Srsly loved it:)
Thnkz for the pm::
...Ritzy... thumbnail
uff tune meko exclude kar diya ex-ritzy/boring dracu bolke

but phir bhi I read your OS without posting RES 😆

Wow Rey and Taani are married and upar se jealous Taani for the first time 😛 Loved it

But rough kiss ☺️ you killed me in that part *Super Hot* . Loved husband-wife wali nok-jhok 😆 and this line made me LOL hard 😆 Sab andhere me Maa kehte hai and Taani Rey Rey chillati hai 😆 and finally a goodnight kiss seriously OS me Jealousy, Nok-jhok, Romance sab tha
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bags07

res!! 

unres!!!
 first thing first love ur update..jealous ,angry taani n cnfused rey lovely combi ...it was super duper hot n cute...kiss wala part ☺️ loved how rey tried to ease her pain by kissing her softly..and naughty rey pulling taani in bathroom 😉...and ther cute n swt nok jhok..😲. but  kercheif???????😕
p.s tumhra bhasan bahut hi entertaining tha...apna bhashan har updates mai include karna..haas has k halat khrab hogayi🤣

shooo thanku thanku😆meko bashan dena bohot pasand hai😆lov irritating others😆kerchief means towel yaar.tereko pata nahi?well i changed that anyway😊