FF-Khushi~A Deaf Girl- Part 14 On Page 144 UPDATED

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
   ArHi FF- Khushi~ A Deaf Girl

x~(Thank You To Pooja)~x

What Is Deafness Mean?

Deafness means when the people was born or a child which is trouble hear noise. It can be mild, moderate, severe or profound.

For example:- People with mild deafness have some trouble following speech. mostly in noisy states. Those with moderate deafness have difficulty following speech without a hearing aid.

People who are severely deaf rely a lot on lip-reading, even with a hearing aid. British Sign Language (BSL) might live their first or preferred language. Profoundly deaf people need to lip-read to understand speech.

Characters Sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada

An 28 year old lived India, self made, ruthless, 'win at all costs' man. He believes everything can be bought in the world, including love. He has no thought for relationships and can even control people to achieve his ambitions until he meets his match in Khushi and while at first he does everything to bring her down and upset her, he soon after falls in love with her.

Anjali Singh Raizada
Arnav's sister. She loves Arnav a lot and always teases him. She is shown to be single but she wait for her Mr right.

Akash Raizada
Cousin brother of Arnav. Unlike his cousin Arnav, he is sweet and understands Khushi more than Arnav does at first. He is also shown to like Payal, Khushi's older sister as soon as he sees her for the first time.

Nandkishore/NK
Nandkishore is Manorama''s nephew (her sister's son). He just returned to Raizada house from Australia and acts very western. He tells everyone to call him NK. Arnav feels jealous. He and Khushi get along really well and have formed a friendship.

Khushi Kumari Gupta

An 22 year old lived London, she was turned partially deaf when she was a child, she can speak and learned British Sign Language when she finish college and finish university but the problem she don't understand what the people said with fast talk, sometime she can't say very long word and she had speech problem. she can read lip read to other peoples and she can speak only simple words, she lived with her one sister and her parents. She loved her family a lot and she want to achieve her dream as working office for designer, she very good on the computer, quick learner and drawing. Khushi is intelligent, sweet, friendly and honesty. She stands for what she believes in and never lets go of her inculcated values.

Payal Gupta
Payal is Khushi's elder sister. She is thoughtful and mature, as opposed to the impulsive Khushi. Payal understands and supports Khushi in all matters. she is rationalities the whole issue and stands by Khushi when the entire family denounces her.

❀️My Introduction & My Message For You β€οΈ

Hello Guys, my name is Fahiiz, I am deaf and love make new friends. My first fan fiction for first time is called Leaps- After 5 years and here is my second fan fiction. I hope you all enjoying to read my two fan fiction and I love to read all your comment here. I always replied back to your feedback when I got time and always keep smile on your face if you like it. Please feel comment here and I don't mind at all. Thank you all and love you all too πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— β€οΈ   

Important Message

Hello guys, Sorry i can't send you as PM but you can see when you clicked My Posts of your forum on the top. Also you can ask me any question about Khushi partially deaf then I will feedback to you straight away... Please feel leave a comment here and don't be scared at all πŸ˜‰

*Notes*
Hello Guys
Can you put your name down on this forums because i got confession that which peoples on my friends list can read on my FF.

Thank you 😊

Edited by Prettychocoeye - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Omg the CS was amazing ...
Awww poor khushi, she's deaf :( 
I can't wait for the next update ...
Plzzz pm me when u update :)
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...

Omg the CS was amazing ...
Awww poor khushi, she's deaf :( 
I can't wait for the next update ...
Plzzz pm me when u update :)

Comment
Hey Gurmeet4Drashi
I  hope you enjoying to read my part 1 soon
I will PM you when my update is finish on part 1 😊
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sound interesting, please pm me when u update
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samia19

sound interesting, please pm me when u update

Comment

Hey Samia19
I will update you for PM soon 😊
suwin thumbnail
interesting concept..please PM me πŸ˜ƒ
freya123 thumbnail
nice  cs
updte soon
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it...continue soon. and Pm me when you update.😊
Like button's not workingπŸ˜”
thebubblespop12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds very interesting!! I can't wait for more!!