⭐️A Message For You Guys ⭐️
Life Comes Only One Time,
So Live Life to the Fullest and
Enjoy Every Moment. Happy New Year.
Welcome To 2013 πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Part 4

Different Country With Two People Born As Luck

United Kingdom- London

Khushi woken up from under her blanket at 7:00am when the alarm rang by under her pillow and Khushi put her hearing aid on to switched on when she woken up then she got up from her bed.

Khushi walked to the window to seen the view outside, all she can see clear cloud and raining day. Khushi walked to her cupboard to get the clothes and get the towel from the rail. Khushi took her hearing aid off when she going in the bath, she came out of the bathroom she wears Mint blue knitted neck jumper and black jean. She threw the towel on the bed and put the hearing aid on then she sit down on the dressing table, she put her make up on her face and her hair style like leave out with one clip on the side of hair. She turned around to see her bed, she walked to her bed to wake her sister Payal. Khushi heard the message from vibrate on her mobile phone from under her bed. Khushi picked her phone up to read the message from her friend. Khushi replied back to her friend after she read the message to meet up tonight. Khushi walked downstairs in the kitchen, she hugged her mum from back to say 'good morning how are you mum?' with kissed on her cheek then her mum said 'hello sweetheart I'm okay' with smiled. she hugged her dad from to put her arms around on his neck from back to say 'good morning how are you dad?' with kissed on his cheek then he said 'hello my princess I'm okay with smiled'. Khushi sit down to eat her breakfast then her mum tell Khushi to wake Payal. Khushi bring her coffee drink with her to take to upstairs. Khushi reached in her room then she knocked the bathroom door that her mum said you going be late for work. Payal came out of the bathroom, she wears dark pink with designer dress with jean and she wears scarf on around her neck. Payal getting ready to go work, Khushi drinking her coffee while she looked outside from her window and Kissed Khushi check before she left in her room. Khushi take her coat and take her handbag with her. Khushi went downstairs to cleaned up with her mum then to say 'Bye' with her family then she left her house. Khushi sit down inside her car to put seat belt on then drive away to go work. Khushi reached at her office company at 9:00am, then she say 'good morning' to everyone with smile on her face and then she sit down to work on her desk. At lunch time she went to meet her office friend Sarah at the canteen then they talking each other by hands for British Sign Language to sign something else and make cheer up for Khushi. After one hours she went back to her office to catch up on her work until evening. Khushi packed her stuff on her desk and she cleaned everything on the desk. Khushi put her coat on and put her phone on her handbag. She left her office then she walked to her car parked area. Khushi took out the car key from her handbag then press the button of car key to make opened itself. Khushi went sit down in the car then she switched on the engine to drive away. Khushi reached her home then she get out from car then walked few steps. Khushi reached on the front door then she unlocked the key from her home. Khushi say- 'Hello I'm home' by loud voice then she walked in the kitchen. She saw her parent sat down on the dinner table and smiled at them. Khushi sit down then eat something on the plate. After they finish eating, Khushi cleaned up with her mum in the kitchen and Khushi dad is in the living room to watch TV. Khushi put her coat on, her scarf on and her warm glove on. Khushi walked to her car parked area in outside of her house then Khushi took out the car key from her handbag then press the button of car key to make opened itself. Khushi went sit down in the car then she switched on the engine to drive away. Khushi reached near London bridge to meet her friends and her sister Payal. Payal and Khushi hold hand each other with smile to see the firework in a minute. Khushi saw thousands of people around on the near London bridge and her face felt pink because of cold weather. Her parents watched BBC on the TV to see the firework and both of them were smile each other for exciting. Before 12, thousand of people was shouted countdown and Khushi switched off her hearing aid. The beautiful colour firework came on with London eye and bridge with opened eye. Khushi closed her eye to make her wish for 2013 on her read mind then she smiled herself. After the firework finished Khushi switched on her hearing on then she walked with Payal on the road.  

After Khushi and Payal returned home then they went upstairs to their room. Their parents went to sleep before Khushi and Payal came back.

India- Delhi

Arnav woken up at 5:00am when the alarm rang next to his small desk, he got up from his bed and walked to his cupboard. Arnav walked to the bathroom to changed his black t-shirt, black running coat and black tracksuit bottom. Arnav left his house to take jogging for one hours then he came inside with water bottle and his body felt sweaty. Arnav came home at 7:00am then her sister Anjali walked to Arnav to say 'you came back from jogging, please getting ready we are having breakfast soon'. Arnav say- 'Okay Di'. Arnav went upstairs then take the towel on the bed then walked to the bathroom to have a shower. Arnav came out of the bathroom and he wears only towel covered on his hip. Arnav walked to his cupboard to get his office suit clothes then went back to the bathroom. Arnav came out of the bathroom, he wears dark blue shirt, black waist coat, black coat, black tie and black trouser and clean shave on his face. Arnav walked to the small desk to drink glass of water with his medicine then Arnav walked to his bed to take his laptop bag, his wallet and his sun glasses with him then went downstairs. Arnav went downstairs to sit down on the breakfast table with Akash, Anjali, Naani and Maami. Arnav say 'good morning' to everyone with normal on the breakfast table then he eat something on his plate. Arnav ate Juice and butter with toast. After Arnav finished his breakfast then he say 'Okay I'm leaving office now', Arnav and Akash left home then drive to AR office. Arnav entered in the big office with the staff. Arnav walked his office then he sit down. Arnav catch up on his work then until night time. Arnav returned home at 10:30pm, he went to the kitchen to opened the fridge to see the foods. Someone tap on Arnav shoulder and it's Anjali, she knew her brother Arnav is hungry and she gave out his foods on the table. After Arnav finished his foods for twenty minutes then he went upstairs to catch up at his work is in his room. At before 12 he walked alone to his garden pool see the firework in a minute from the sky, he countdown by his mouth mumble with closed eyes then the firework came on from the sky. Arnav opened his eyes to see wonderful firework from the sky and Arnav closed his eyes to make a wish for 2013 on his mind then he smiled himself.   

United Kingdom- London

Khushi Payal changed their clothes into pyjamas. Payal switched off the light then walked to the bed and Khushi is lying down on her bed. Khushi took her hearing off to put on the small desk and she put her mobile phone under on her pillow. Payal and Khushi went to sleep in the dark room on the under warm blanket.

India- Delhi

Arnav changed his clothes into his wool jumper and black tracksuit bottom then he switched off the light then he went to sleep on his bed.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here... I will update for Part 5 soon If you are comment here... I'm really serious 😊

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Prettychocoeye - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Comment
Thank you Rhysenn! πŸ˜ƒ
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Comment
Thank You LaxshaLOVEArshi! πŸ˜ƒ
jeb1 thumbnail