Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 20839355

It was amazing dear loved ur wrk vl.maan fall for khushi wating fr ur Nxt update thnx fr d pm

Comment
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment 20839355! ðŸ˜ƒ
Maan is married to Geet and had one child with Geet... He is good boss and help her and Sonia to getting more independent by them self ðŸ˜Š
Your welcome and I will continues soon if the people comment more than 10 pages ðŸ˜Š
meradil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update.

i hope arnav doesn't yell at her some more, i doubt he will, but still.

worse would be khushi yelling at him for no reason and then his inner asr coming out
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meradil

wonderful update.

i hope arnav doesn't yell at her some more, i doubt he will, but still.

worse would be khushi yelling at him for no reason and then his inner asr coming out

Comment
Thank you for the wonderful comment Meradil! ðŸ˜ƒ
Hopefully I think you have to wait for next part soon ðŸ˜Š
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Comment
Thank you so much for comment LaxshaLOVEArshi! ðŸ˜ƒ
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Comment
Thank you so much for the wonderful comment Phillips_2909! ðŸ˜ƒ
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Edited by chochoo - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Comment
Thank you so much for comment Shafoo! 😃
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Part 11

(Mature 16+)

Khushi Old Spare Office

Khushi bumped to Arnav from Khushi looked down with dropped her diary book on the floor, Khushi turned slowly looked up to said 'Can't you see' by stand up then she looked at him with shocked face and her eye were widely. Arnav still looked at Khushi with angry face and then looked at her eye.

Khushi ignored him then walked to the door but Arnav came quickly by the door to put one hand slap on the door then locked it by key. Arnav put his key in his pocket with angry face and Khushi looked at him to watch he doing. Khushi moved away from him by few distance then Arnav looked at her then hold her waist.

Khushi looked at Arnav hold her waist then Khushi said something

Khushi say:- ' Let go of my waist, What are you doing here Mr Arnav?, i though you don't go work on Sunday'. (Speak slowly)

Arnav let go off her waist then looked at her eye.

Arnav say:- 'I came here to work whatever i want and who are you?'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi heard her blackberry mobile phone ringtone from her handbag, she took out her mobile phone and then took her hearing aid off. Khushi put her mobile phone on her ear to talk.

Khushi say:- 'Hello, oh it you?'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- 'Yes it's Sonia, where are you now Khushi?'.

Khushi say:- 'Sonia, I will come later because I have to find something in AR building'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- 'Khushi, you know Mr Maan will angry with you?'.

Khushi say:-' Tell sir that i will come little while'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- Khushi, don't take long or otherwise i will come to get you'.

Khushi say:- 'Don't worry about me Sonia , I do not want to stay here and not even a minute'. (Speak slowly)

Khushi say:- 'Sonia i will phone you later, bye'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- Bye Khushi'.

Arnav shocked himself what Khushi said.

Khushi put her mobile phone in her handbag then put her hearing aid on her ears.

Khushi carried her diary book and her handbag with her then walked passed to Arnav.

Arnav say:- 'Do you not know anything but to walk away?, and beside do not you ever shut up. So what happened to you?'. (Speak slowly with shouted)

Khushi shocked what Arnav said then turned around to seen Arnav face with angry face

Khushi say:- Mr Arnav, let me go. I need to go office now'. (Speak slowly with shouted)

Arnav walked forward to Khushi, Khushi walked backward to around the table with eye looked as angry face and with silence as no talking. 

Khushi bang on the wall then Arnav looked at Khushi eyes.

A few distance between them of eye looked.

Khushi move away from side but Arnav put his hand on the wall, Khushi move away again from the side but Arnav put his another hand on the wall to looked at her eye.

Khushi looked worry herself and Arnav looked at her eye with angry face, a few inch by face.

Khushi say:- 'Look Mr Arnav let me go, I need to go office now'. (Speak slowly)

Arnav say:- 'I never once said that i didn't know that this building is so broken?, i didn't know that you and Sonia came here to work with us from London'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi shocked what Arnav said.

Khushi closed her eye and she felt that she don't want hear anything.

Arnav still looked at Khushi eye with angry face then come closer to Khushi face.

Arnav say:- 'Khushi'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi opened her eye what Arnav said.

Khushi say:- 'Look Mr Arnav please let me go , i need to go office now'. (Speak slowly)

Arnav said 'I'm talk to you Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta and when i talk to you, shut up and listen to me!'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi eye were dropped on her cheek after what Arnav said then he moved to hold her waist by the wall.

Khushi looked down and keep crying herself then Arnav looked at Khushi face.

Arnav say:- 'If you don't want to hear it then you should think less than about it'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi say:- 'I don't want to hear about it'. (Speak slowly)

Khushi say:- 'I just want to get out of here and i will do it'. (Speak slowly)

Arnav moved back by Khushi and Khushi stopped her crying, Khushi walked to the window to opened the window.

Arnav watched Khushi doing then the wind blew by her hair on her face.

Khushi hair blocked on her face by winding then Arnav came next to Khushi.

Arnav put his finger to remove the hair from her face then looked at her.

Khushi and Arnav looked each other.

After that Khushi moved away from Arnav then walked to the door.

Khushi looked at watches on her waist then she closed her eye. Khushi said on her mind that I want to get out of here and Mr Maan will angry with me, I will do something and had flashback from her past of something'.

Khushi turned around then walked to Arnav. Khushi put her hand on Arnav cheek to took her breath out then come closer to Arnav face.

Khushi closed her both eye, kissed on his lip to took slowly stuck on Arnav lip together to tasted it like passionate kissed by quickly with closed eye. After five minutes Khushi broke her lip off on Arnav lip then asked him to give me a key.

Arnav touched his lip by his one hand then he never felt before after Khushi kissed it. Arnav felt liked it to kissed Khushi for first time and he felt he want more passionate with Khushi forever. His dream came true and looked at her eye with angry face.

Arnav say:- 'I want you kiss me more'.

Khushi say:- 'I kissed you once, i want your key and I want to get out of here now'.

Arnav say:- 'No Khushi, i want kiss you more then i will give to you my key back'.

Khushi felt angry herself and Arnav face expression was smirk.

Khushi say:- 'That was not fair Mr Arnav, I really want get out of  here. Why you don't listen to me Mr Arnav?'. She hold his collar and looked at his eye with angry face. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav enjoyed what Khushi doing then looked at her eye as romance look and hold her waist.

Arnav say:- 'You know what Khushi, i never listened to anyone, this is my selfish and ruthless of myself'. (Speak slowly with normal voice)

Khushi felt pissed herself what Arnav said then moved back away from him, Arnav looked at her what Khushi doing.

After few minutes from her mind to calm down by herself, Khushi walked to Arnav then Khushi closed her both eye, kissed on his lip to took slowly stuck on Arnav lip together to tasted it like passionate kissed by quickly with closed eye again. After five minutes Khushi broke her lip off on Arnav lip and Arnav opened his eye to looked at Khushi eye with slowly. Arnav put his hand in his pocket then gave to her his key with smirk on his face.

Khushi walked to the door then opened it then carried her diary book and her handbag from the desk.

Khushi say:- 'I don't want to hear anything of what you said, you hate me and Sonia, do you?', I don't want to see you face and don't come near me again because i will go away from you forever, go to hell Mr Arnav!'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

She walked off what she said with angry face then Arnav looked at Khushi while she walked off.

Arnav put his hand on lip then lick it his tongue with his lip. Arnav felt that he want kiss her again and he said 'I start fallen in love with her' with smiled on his face for the first time.

Back to MSK Building Office

Khushi reached MSK building for twenty minutes late then walked to his office, before entered on Maan office. Sonia came to Khushi,  Khushi said something.

Khushi say:- 'I'm sorry Sonia, i came late because i was looked for something in the AR building and Arnav talked with me for stupid reason'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- 'What! what is Mr Arnav said?'.

Khushi say:- 'It's long story, i will tell you later'. (Speak slowly)

Khushi say:- 'Let go now'. (Speak slowly)

Khushi knocked on Maan office then Maan said 'Come in',

Khushi and Maan walked to near his desk then Maan looked up at them two.

Maan say:- 'Why are you late today Khushi?'.

Khushi say:- 'Sorry Mr Maan , I was looked for my diary book from someone office and there is so much traffic on that road from Mumbai to Delhi, I'm promise that i won't do it again. I got my diary for now and i don't need to go back again'. (Speak slowly with nervous on her face)

Maan say:- 'Okay Khushi, next time don't come late again'. (Speak slowly)

Khushi say:- 'Okay Mr Maan, I won't'. (Speak slowly)

After Khushi and Sonia sit down on Maan desk to discuss with them for one hours then Adi showed Khushi and Sonia their own office room to do project. Khushi and Sonia doing Maan project for designer on the desk, sketching on the paper and typing on the computer for the presentation.

Khushi and Sonia finished their office at 4:00pm, they said 'Bye' with smiled on the face to Mr Maan before they left.

Back to Khushi Flat

Khushi and Sonia reached in Khushi flat, they both went to sit down on the coach for relax then watch TV for two hours. Khushi and Sonia eat their dinner for one hours to talked about today and told Sonia about Mr Arnav that what happened today.

Sonia say:- 'What!

Sonia got up from the chair what Khushi said with shocked on her face.

Sonia say:- 'Did you kissed Mr Arnav two times?'.

Khushi say:- 'Yeah Sonia because he refused to give me his key to opened the door so i don't have no choice'. (Speak slowly)

Sonia say:- 'Tell me Khushi, how do you feel to kissed Mr Arnav?'.

Khushi say:- 'I feel ummm okay, it tasted like honey and strawberry'. (Speak slowly with nervous)

Sonia say:- 'Do you have started feeling of Arnav now?'.

Khushi looked shock what Sonia said.

Khushi say:- 'No Sonia, i don't have any feeling of Mr Arnav, he is not my type at all. I hate him so much!'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Sonia say:- 'Okay Khushi calm down, just leave it. So do you want to talk anything else?',

Sonia put her hand on Khushi shoulder to looked at Khushi eyed then Khushi said :- 'No i don't want talk anything else now, I'm too tired now. Can i go sleep now please?'.

Sonia say:- 'Okay Khushi, good night. I will see you tomorrow morning'.

Both of them were hug with smiled on the face then Khushi left.

Khushi reached in room then closed the door behind to locked it. Khushi bend down slowly from stand up then she put her head down by her arm to cries out on her cheek.

Khushi say:- 'I'm sorry Karan, I really want kiss you over again because I still loved you so much until i die'.

Khushi say:- 'Where are you Karan now?', i really want meet you and hug you tightly forever please Karan'.

She cried out when she speak out from her heart. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Back to Arnav Singh Raizaida House

Arnav returned home at 9:30pm, he went to the kitchen to opened the fridge to see the foods. Someone tap on Arnav shoulder and it's Anjali, she knew her brother Arnav is hungry and she gave out his foods on the table. After Arnav finished his foods for twenty minutes then he went upstairs to changed into his night wear. Arnav walked to his garden pool to look at the star from the sky. Arnav closed his eye then had flashback of Khushi from beginning to end today. Arnav opened his eye with smile on the face then said something to his mum.

(Arnav had flashback of  what Anjali said about one day a girl come in your life)

Here is the flashback of Anjali said to Arnav

You will see that one day a girl will show in your life.

Without the your heart will stop.

Without that you will not want to live.

You will know it that if you do not shout the name a second and stops air instead.

But you will see that a special someone to show in your life, you do not that you know it and it will be your life.

Arnav say:- 'Ma, Di is right that she told me about all these thing and I have started fallen in love with Khushi today'. Arnav started his heart beating by fast and looked down then he put his hand on his chest to checked it. Arnav closed his eye and said 'Khushi' by soft voice then he walked to his bed by lying down. Arnav still opened his eye and had flashback of Khushi over again. Arnav slowly closed his eye and then went to sleep.

Back to Khushi Flat

Khushi stopped her crying then change her clothes into her night wear then she sit down on her bed to hold her ipad to looked at the picture of her and Karan from the past, Khushi felt tired after looked at the picture then went to sleep.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here then I will feedback to you... I will update for Part 12 soon If you are really comment here and more than 12 pages... I'm really serious ðŸ˜Š

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Prettychocoeye - 11 years ago
Prettychoco90 thumbnail

Comment
Thank you so much for comment ILove FF! 😃
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update... loved it a lot.