Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehu_Deeps thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res himi πŸ˜Š

Unres

Hey di..πŸ€—

firstly thanks a lot for making me read this os first...hehe..u knw hw crazy i m for reading ir wrk first... secondly the OS is sooo damn cute.. the LITTLE SWARON are too cute to handle...hehehe..aise mast lost in love swaron (Childhood) me bhi aap hi de sakte ho...:P luv the way cute sammy trying hard to ask his princess for a date...and his princess teasing him...lovely it was cute...sweet...innocent...and only love..swaron u knw m a big fan of ur writing...not just like ...i love each write up of urs..

.u make me fall in love again with ur incredibly awesome writing love u di nd ur writing... 

urs RockStar πŸ˜Š
Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago
Nehu_Deeps thumbnail
res  for Mihika..

Unres

Okay, so the second OS came as a surprise to me...I love all kinds of SwaRon one shots, shorts stories and fan fictions. But childhood love on SwaRon is my fav! :D
I am so glad you chose to write one on their childhood. Their childhood romance, unknowingly made me smile..
The prom, their date, the dance, everything was just magical. It was perfect..couldn't ask for more...Well, even though here, Cinderella didn't lose her sandal, this OS had a perfect mixture, of what makes a Cinderella story complete. A cute angle like princess and a prince charming who can see nothing else but HIS gi
rl. Instead of the sandal, little Cinderella left her heart behind. That was so cute. Honestly, I have never read a sweeter OS than this. It was just perfect, fairytale like...
And when they became nostalgic about the date, the confession, it was dreamy...SwaRon in childhood were like Aww!!They were so cute..He was broken when he heard her say that she was going with someone else. He didn't know that she saw no one else, but him..The proposal part..it was very well written and nicely described..Impeccable..I'll say..
He went down on his knees...& stretched his hand towards HER...asking for a dance '.He had seen in movies..this is how the boy asks the girl for a dance...She smiles shyly and gave her hand in HER PRINCE CHARMING'S hand...
Loved this part...
I can go on describing it deepika di..But at present, I am running short of words. :P Lovely OS..Very very very...well written.
Waiting for another great piece of work.
-Mihika..😊

Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Awww, You already know i loved it! Cindrella story concept was cute you know! 😳

Swaron are so adorable! 😳

I love the childhood part..Swayam asking Sharon for prom..Sharon was too shy even in childhood! 😊 πŸ€—

Loved everything about this OS! 😊

Muahhh Deepy for writing it!πŸ˜ƒ

Now eagerly waiting for Nehu's tom OS! I know she will crate magic just like you! πŸ˜‰
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Awesome OS
Swayam and Sharon were choo choo cutiiee
Loved this OS
Awesomely penned up update...
Thnkx for the PM ...
Can't wait till we get 2morrow's OS...
Please update ASAP...

SimrenπŸ‘
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
read both d OS back to back..both r soo different n sooo awesome...
the promise- it's was uber cute os...I just loved it Mann..sooo pure...soo romantic...SwaRon waited for each other for 10 long yrs...fab work guys...
n nw the Cinderella story- yet another marvellous work...
highlight was "my Cinderella doesn't left her shoes behind...ur Cinderella left her heart behind" dammm dis line stole d whole OS...
cnt wait to read more...
gr8 work deeps Di n nehal
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pms and awesome os'

Nikki <3
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
deeps and nehal πŸ€—πŸ€—

read both the os back to back...and it surely was a treat...
i always love both of ur works and when my two favorites join up then it creates magic...so was this...😊

1st os:
lovely one nehal...loved the way u showed swaron falling in love slowly...and 10yrs wait without any other means of contact is like too much and only swaron can survive them with the same intensity...loved swayam's confidence in his love and sharon waiting for him...everything was so beautiful...must say too good to be true...afterall nehal's update so it vl always be a treat...awesome as always...πŸ˜ƒ

2ns os:
aww deeps...dint i tell u it vl b amazing and trust me it is more than that...i have never read any os as cute as this...swaron are itslef like a fairytale and u made them to be picturised also in the same way...
swayam being the cute majnu even when he was young...sharon being his first priority and he asked his princess for prom...only he has the right to ask her...πŸ˜‰
and sharon omg how many times vl she blush...loved the dresses u selected for both...specially sharon...and not to forget the last part where u showed them reminiscing all their memories and their album as the witness of their love...everything was just perfect...😊

Edited by binuja_ - 11 years ago
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nyce . . . πŸ˜ƒ
u mingled up the feel of cindrella in swaron 😊
thats bcoz of prom party πŸ˜‰
lol . . . . . Can't believe, even 6 yr olds go for prom's . . . . . Main toh aajtak nhi gyi 🀣
he's asking her like a big boy . . . . .. & she joked . . . To tease him πŸ˜›
that age was too young to be in love . . . . . But now they are big 😎
cindrella too left her heart behind . . . . . . Although all they cared for those shoes πŸ˜†
isse kehte hai . . . . Bachpan ka pyar
& she made 'their' album,, prepared it herself . . . . .awww πŸ€—
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi kal hi ke episode mein Swayam bol raha tha lagta hai - Big thing come in small packages. Aur tum logo ne uspe OS bana bhi dala. Naaaicccee. It was extremely cute work, but personally I thought you should have shown them a 3-4 year older. Six is too young to give such heavy dialogues. But any way it was sweet and really felt like a fairytale. Ending portion was really awesome when it was revealed that it was adult SwaRon going over their childhood memeory. Loved it.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read d 1st OS! It was realy sweet! Loved d concept! Will soon read d 2nd one! Thnx for d pm :D