Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazingly penned down the love they which reflects purity, divine, commitment, sacrifice like many words less to described their love story.
Awesome os
Wantubak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awosm fun ride😃😆😆👏👏

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Edited comment on page 3 😊
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg . . . One of the best OS i've read 🤗
itne yummy ideas kahan se laate ho dono? 😉
they waited for 10 yrs? 😲
main to age calculate kar rahi thi . . . . 16 to 26 chalega na? 🤣
grandma played a vital role for them . . . . . Itni praise ki dono ki aapas me . . . . . Swayam to dekhte hi flat ho gya
he's way too flirt . . . . . & charming too . . . . . . As if he knw,,, that she'll never object on his kisses 😉
isse pata chal gya hoga ki sharon christmas pe yahi aayegi . . . Tabhi to vapas jaldi aa gya . . , chalu 🤣
itni jaldi marriage proposal . . . . Aww ❤️
she is right . . . . Love tests every moment . . . . & the passed it 👏
christmas wedding . . . . . So fast . . . . Dono ne hi arrangements kar rakhi h apni apni 😎
hehehe . . . Family planning bhi . . . 3 kids . . . Na kam na zyada 🤪
superawesome . . . . . Enjoyed reading it 🤗
shaani2209 thumbnail
Its a treat to read back to back OS's from u two...cant wait to read others...
this one was lovely...enjoyed reading it...
thanks for the pm...
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Two awesome writers together again.Its a christmas treat for all of us...:)
I can't wait for other os
First os was really sweet n romantic.Swayam n sharon waited for 10yrs n finally their love pass this test.
Waiting for next one
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if thrs ever a couple who can survive the test of time..its swaron.. nice concept..
excited for the upcomin OS😊
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!! Two of my favourite writers in IF have come together for a Swaron OS marathon!!!! Christmas n New Year just got all the more enjoyable!!!
1st OS was amazing n truely beautiful!!! Update next one soon dearies!!
Nehu_Deeps thumbnail

Hey Friends...🤗..Thanx for the awesome response to the 1st OS...Here is the 2nd OS ...We hope you all will like it...

This OS is dedicated to Satnam...from Deepika(Ur Di😳)

... CINDERELLA STORY...

He looked at her ….she was whispering to her Friend and then they laughed loudly……..her pink rosy lips got stretched and converted into a beautiful heart warming smile….her angelic smile made her look even more beautiful…if at all that was possible….

He always loved the way her big  beautiful greenish eyes used have a glint of naughtiness in them….always full of life…and her smile….it was infectious ….those perfectly carved beautiful rosy lips and a set of pearls peeping through them….the perfect balance of innocence and naughtiness …

He shook his head…to avoid his  hair falling on his eyes….his forehead was completely covered with his long silky hair… his deep dark chocolate brown eyes were  busy absorbing her petite frame in them….a dreamy smile crept on his lips….…. he was lost in his thoughts…

Dear Parents,

The School is organizing a Prom Night  for the students on the occasion of Christmas.

Please check below details for further information.

Date :24th Dec 2012

Venue: School Auditorium

Dress Code: Formal Party attire

All the students need to make entry with their prospective date. Kindly get in touch with the class teacher in case of any queries.

Kavitha went through the invitation letter again …..than her attention shifted to her 7 year old ….He was waiting patiently for her to finish reading the letter...so that he can start attacking her with his never ending list of questions...

Mom...

Yeah Baby...

Mom...how many times I have told you to not to call me Baby...i am not a baby any more...i am a big boy ….he said frowning …..shaking his tiny head in disapproval...

Ohk Big Boy...tell me...Whats the matter?

He flashed his triumphing smile when she addressed HIM as a big boy...Baby was supposed to be used for the kids which still on their cradle …

Mom...What is Prom??What is a Date??What are we supposed to do in the prom??

Hey sweetheart...easy...ask one by one...She said..taking a seat on the couch and asked him to sit next to her...

Mom...What is a Prom...?

Umm...she knew this question will pop up in his tiny head...now she was confused about the thing ...How she was supposed explain the meaning of prom to a 7 year old...after thinking for few minutes..she spoke...

Prom ...prom means a Dance party ...where you go ,have yummy food...dance to rocking music ….have fun with your friends...

Hmmm...He muttered under his breath... he was not fully satisfied with it...

Umm...Just like Cinderella ...Remember ...she went to the Prom Night with her Prince Charming...looking like an angel in her beautiful Party gown...And her Prince danced with her ...they spent such sweet time together ...just like that..

He was lost in his Cinderella dream land...he could almost see a cute angel in a pretty Party attire …..She was smiling at him...but her eyes were hidden...under a veil ….he could say she was looking like an angel...a beautiful angel...

Suddenly something stroke his mind...his list of questions were not over...

And what is a Date?

Ummm...the quiz was becoming more and more challenging for her...

Suddenly something caught her attention...a picture kept on the side table...two cute kids...were fighting...with their faces half covered with chocolate...the little boy was pulling the little angel's tiny pleat...and she was fighting back...both were looking adorable...and she smiled...a confident and heartfelt smile...

Date...means ….Spending time with a person...with whom you share almost everything ….we fight with that person...but can't even think about spending a day without meeting her...your days are incomplete without HER...so taking that person out and have fun together ...is called Date...

His tiny brain was surrounded by so many questions...he scratched his head...looking adorable...he was thinking hard...and talking to himself... ..

We fight...but can't stay with out her ...ummm...who is that person...days are incomplete without HER...

Suddenly an image of an angelic face ..crossed his mind...her cute ..adorable face...pretty pink lips...cute tiny nose...and the most beautiful part of her face...her big beautiful greenish eyes...with a glint of naughtiness in them...

Oh Yess...Shona...My Shona...he jumped from his place...due to excitement...

We fight...about ice-creams,chocolates,video games,home works...in fact we sometimes fight without any reason...because ...she is so silly...stupid girl...but ..

But??...His mom interrupted...

But I miss her when she is not with me...she went to her Granny's place in last summer vacation...and all my days were so boring without her …..her silly idiotic continuous blabbering …..silly but sweet...she loves irritating me and I love getting irritated by HER...so …

So...His mom asked...battling her eyes lashes...

So...Shona can be my Date for the prom...Shall I ask her ? ...he asked ...and looked at her with his Dark Chocolaty Brown eyes...they were full of expectations...

Yeah Big boy ….go and ask her …before some other cute little boy steals your princess...she said

Ohk...cool...thanx Mom...for the help...he jumped on her lap and placed a sweet peck on her cheek...and ran out...

She smiled at HIS cuteness...

Sammy...

Sammy...

A sweet angelic voice disturbed his trail of thoughts...he came out of his dreamland...

Umm...haa...yeah...Hi Shona...he said...scratching his head nervously...looking adorable...

She smiled looking at his cute antics...he was her Best Friend...they were inseparable...his cute actions always managed to bring a smile to her face...even in the worst days of her life...that day when the Math teacher punished her as she didn't do her home work...and she was crying continuously ...he was the one who started a fight over a silly topic like "whose pencil is cuter " and in no time she forgot to moan over her punishment...he was irritating...a bit silly ...like all boys...but he was extremely protective about her ...only he had the right to tease her ...irritate her...he never allowed anyone else to irritate her...it seemed like his birth right...

Where were you lost...i am calling you from so long...she said...waving her tiny hands in front of him...

Wo...wo ..Shona...mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi...

Haan Bolo na...m waiting ….'

School was already over ...they used to go together in HER Dad's car...as they were neighbors...their parents had divided the responsibilities..each week one of their parents used to pick and drop from office...so they always traveled together to school...

In the car...he was trying to speak..he never thought he would think so much before saying something to HER...what if she already decided to go with someone else... he felt a strange feeling...he was not liking the thought of HER being with someone else...She was supposed be with HIM...always...

Shona...

Haan Sammy...she said...ruffling his silky strands...it was her way of irritating him...

I wanted to ask you something...he said ...in a serious tone...looking straight into her green orbs...

She was surprised...Her Sammy would never react like this when she touches his hair...there has to be something serious...

Yeah Tell me na...m waiting...she said...looking into her tiny mirror ..checking her face ...if there is something ...he was starring continuously at her ….may be very next moment he will break into a laughter and make fun of her ….

Did you hear about the Prom? ..he asked...

Yeah ..i did...

So do you know we are supposed to go with a date in that Prom...?

Yes..I know that...Mom explained the whole invitation letter to me...she said calmly...the calmness in her voice was unusual...he liked HIS Shona...chirping ...naughty...smiling...

So...Did you decide...who will be your partner...??he asked...he was restless ...his voice was beaming with expectation...he wanted to hear HIS name...

I asked HIM...he said Yes...she said...with a naughty glint in her eyes...a blush tiptoed her already pink cheeks...

She looked at him..her last few words were hurtful for HIM...she could see tears forming in those deep chocolate brown eyes...his nose perfect nose became red...with anger...he was not able to digest the image of HER being with any other boy ….HIS Shona was supposed to be with HIM...

Before any one of them could say anything else...the Car stopped...

They reached home...he silently took his school bag and started walking towards his house...

Hey Sammy...She called him from back...

He turned around...and asked the matter by shaking his head...he was upset..she knew it...it was time to amend the mistakes...

You know what...

What..

There was one mistake..

What mistake ..u are talking about …

Ummm...i said that I asked the boy and he said yes...actually...she said...looking down...even he could notice the faint shade of pink in her soft cheeks...

Hmmm...what actually...now he was becoming more curious...that silly girl was driving HIM crazy...

Actually ...there is a grammatical error...she said...with a naughty smile playing on her lips...still looking down...

What are you talking about...now he was confused...the confused expression was making HIM look even more adorable...

Well ..I am yet to ask the guy ….

Ohk...go and ask...why are you wasting your time with me...standing here...he said rudely and started walking towards his home...

You seriously think...after spending almost the whole day with you ...from morning to evening...after bearing your stupid antics...from the day we met ..You pull my pleat...spoil my drawings...eat my share of chocolate...Whenever our parents plan for an outing...you always make them choose your favorite place...your favorite movie...u never let me watch my favorite cartoon...Powrpuff girls...You always watch Sinchan...because of you all my barbie dolls became bald …..u ruined them with those sticky chewing gums...after knowing you literally from the days we were in diapers ...after tolerating all your nonsense...for all these days...u seriously think ...i need any other boy to go to any stupid dance party...

He stopped on his track...he couldn't believe the words he just heard...he wanted to hear them again...He turned around...to see HIS little angel crying...Tears...in her eyes...he could never tolerate this...the thought of her being in pain always made him feel like crying ... He starred at her cute angelic face ...she was trying hard to hold back her tears ...her big beautiful greenish orbs were flooded with tears...his chatterbox was so silent that moment ...finally he couldn't stop himself from interrupting her...

Shona...Wat happened..?Why are you crying?

She sniffed ...silently...

He held her face n picked her chin up... Their eyes met ...he could see pain in her eyes...and something else..it was like a puzzle...he couldn't solve it...

Wats wrong Shona...tell me na...Why are you crying..

Because you …..you shouted on me...she said..sniffing ….her tiny nose had became red due to crying ….which made her look even more cute...

Oh...it was his mistake...he shouted on his shona...HIS PRINCESS...

Hey Princess...I am sorry...plzz forgive me na...

She looked at him...he was holding his ears...with that cute innocent expression on his angelic face ….it was difficult for HER not to forgive HIM...She loved it when he used to call HER princess..HIS PRINCESS

Ohk..u r forgiven...she said...wiping her tears...with a little attitude..

So..

So...

Are you coming for the Prom with me ….??

he asked...she could sense the excitement in HIS voice...

Yes ...Dumboo...he face palmed at his question...and both broke into laughter ….

So you are my DATE for the Prom...he said looking into HER beautiful green orbs ...he could see his image on them...He felt a strange pleasure ...when he called her HIS DATE..

She faint pink shade became deep...a deep shade of red...it enhanced HIS LITTLE CINDERELLA'S beauty even more...

She was wearing a beautiful white gown...with silver embellishment on it...cute silver hairband …..her hair tied up..elegantly .she was looking like an Angel...just with out a magic wand...or SHE was HIS CINDERELLA...who came to earth just for him...to be the reason behind HIS smile...he smiled at his own thought...he moved towards HER...

She looked at HIM...he looked just like a dream...he looked like the Prince her Granny describes in her stories...He was wearing a Sleek black suit ...with bow tie on it...his always messy and carefree hair was carefully combed ….his signature cute and hypnotic smile was playing on HIS lips...He surely looked like the Prince charming ...straight out of her Story books...HER PRINCE CHARMING... a slight blush reached her cheeks...She looked even more angelic with that pink shade on her soft cheeks...

He went down on his knees...& stretched his hand towards HER...asking for a dance ….He had seen in movies..this is how the boy asks the girl for a dance...She smiles shyly and gave her hand in HER PRINCE CHARMING'S hand...

They danced together...he kept his hand on her tiny waist...she slowly lifted her hands and encircled them around his neck...they started moving slowly with the music...they felt that Moment just came out of their Story Book...Cinderella and Her Prince Charming came alive...in THEM...

Hey Shona...she heard HIS angelic voice...

Hmmm...she replied...lost in his deep brown ocean in front of her...in which could see ...care & affection...for her...and something else...which was unknown for her...

I forgot to tell you something...

Kya?

You look like an Angel tonight...My Angel...

The slight shade of pink which never left her cheeks turned into crimson red...

She smiled sweetly ….

And you look like my prince charming...just out of my granny's night stories...she said...looking down...it was barely audible...

He picked her chin...she looked into those chocolate brown eyes...she always thought nothing can be more tempting than chocolate for HER...but that very moment ...those chocolate brown eyes...proved her wrong...she loved them more...

After sometime...they went to the School Garden...which was decorated beautifully with flowers ...lights...it was looking heavenly...

Hey Shona...

Hmmm...she nodded her head asking whats the matter...

He looked down ...thinking about something...then he spoke...

Thanx for being my date tonight Shona...I am lucky to have my Princess as my date...he said...flashing his adorable hypnotic smile...his cute smile was infectious...it transferred from his lips to hers...

Sammy...I had a great time tonight...Thanx for being my Prince Charming...she said...a crimson red color tiptoed to her soft cheeks...

There was some magic in those beautiful words...or it was the magical voice he was under the trance of...the little boy...lost control over his tiny heart... for the first time he got to know...heart is having many important works to do than just pumping blood...like they show on Discovery Channel...

That very moment …..his heart was doing the most important work...he meant to do...admiring the little Angel in front of him...

He leaned towards her and gave a sweet peck on her soft cheeks...That moment was special for both of them...she felt like HIS Cinderella ..as HE was her PRINCE CHARMING...

She was surprised at his sudden move...it was the same boy who used to run away from the little girls from their class who tried to come near him...to admire his hair...or try to touch his soft cheeks...

What was that for??...she said...showing fake anger...but the blush on her soft cheeks cheated her..they were not supporting her statement...

Because I know what they do on a Date ..after the Dance...he said ….he winked at her …..with a naughty smile playing on his perfectly carved lips...

Sammy ….I am not going to leave you...you are going to pay for it...She said when she ran behind him...

I am too fast for you Shona...catch me if you can...he said showing a thumb down to her...while running for his life...

You cheated that day...she said ...resting her head on his chest ...when she turned the page of the Huge Album on their laps...

Cheating..and ME ..impossible..he said...

Why did you kiss me that day ...on my cheek...she said pointing at her right cheek …..she kept a finger on her cheek which created a cute dimple on her creamy soft cheek...

Umm...yeah...i could have kissed your rosy lips instead...he said with a known naughty glint in those deep chocolate brown oceans...next moment she felt his lips on hers...he kissed her gently ...with all his love and affection...his Shona..his Sharon...his Princess was in his embrace...her presence in his life made that moment PERFECT...he kissed her with all his love and passion...she was sweeter than honey ...she moved fingers in his hair and pulled them in excitement...that made him wild...he held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him ….

She smiled against his lips...and said..

Sammy...

Umm...he said ...still kissing her jaw line...

I have to confess something...

Hmmm...he asked ...through his eyes...his eyes brows danced along with his question...

When you kissed me on my cheek...i..she took a pause...

He looked at his love...the love of his life...she was the most beautiful creation of god...his Perfect piece of art...

You??...he asked..

I felt like Cinderella...and you seemed like my Prince Charming...who came out of my Granny's story book...just for me...

Well...even I have a little confession …he said..starring at his image in her beautiful green orbs...

What ?she asked...lost in his dark brown eyes...

I fell in love with you that moment...that night ...MY CINDERELLA...he said...and resumed kissing her …..

I love you too...MY PRINCE CHARMING...thanx for making my life a fairy tale...she said smiling against his lips...and kissed him with all her love and affection...

He moved her long dark brown hair to one side ..and kissed her nape...she gasped...feeling the warmth of his lips on her bare skin...

I have a compliant...

What..she said...with a trembling voice...she was completely under the trance of HIS touch...

Well...My Cinderella didn't leave her shoe behind...he said..pouting ...looking like the adorable 7 year old ...Her little Prince Charming...

She smiled at his adorableness and said...

Your Cinderella left HER HEART behind...before placing her soft lips on his inviting ones...which were forming a cute pout...

They kissed each other expressing their love for each other..the love of a life time...the kiss went on to be passionate ... she was softly pulling his hair while running her hands in them ...he was holding her waist ... They didn't want to break apart even after they started panting ...finally he pulled out  and took her in  his arms... He kissed..her eyes...her forehead...he kissed her jaw line ...her neck ...then  he started kissing her bare shoulder...he just wanted to express all his love and care for her ...after sometime he held her protectively  in his arms ... she kept her head on his chest ... Listening to his heart beats...which chanted her name ...they were lost in their dream world of  LOVE  where nothing else existed ...JUST THE TWO OF THEM...

A silent spectator was witness of their divine timeless Love...Her Scrapbook...

A name was beautifully carved on its baby pink velvet handmade cover...

"MY CINDERELLA STORY"

Hey guys how was it? Did you like your Gift for today.. plzzz do comment... We will wait for your comments and feedback  

Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago
Nehu_Deeps thumbnail
res nish

unres

Diii 
🤗
Awiiieee it was shoo cutee 😃
I really adore swayam as a kid ...he is just so Lovable😳
Childhood stories on swaron is something I love very very much 😃

Chotu swayam is just so cute❤️
The way he was asking her mom questions...then how he got jealous thinking about sharon going on prom with someone else ... 
The way his heart cringed on seeing tears in sharon's eyes...
and wen he asked sharon for dance ...
like a true gentleman
The way he kissed sharon on herr cheek and stated that this is always done on a date...
sharon was no less...
she used to blush back then too 😳
The way she teased swayam..
Adorable she is 😃

Perfect ending !!
loved it 
Waiting for today's os

Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago