Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
that was sweet and fabulous os...
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
2nd OS: A cindrella Story
Deepu di & NehalπŸ€—
First of all The name "CINDERELLA STORY" suits this OS so much & it was the reason i read it up- the name CINDERELLA attracts me a lot πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
that was utterly cute & super sweet.😳
Chotu Swayam & Sharon- Swayam so curious to know every single detail about Date, Dance, Prom & She- her princess flashes in her mind after each & every explaination of his Mom😳
Simply Loved the Chotu side of themπŸ˜ƒ
Majnu kissed her during prom at the age of 7?😲
Badmaash kahin kaπŸ˜†
The end
 was just PERFECT!

A silent spectator was witness of their divine timeless Love...HerScrapbook...

A name was beautifully carved on its baby pink velvet handmade cover...

"MY CINDERELLA STORY"

What an end to the beautiful OS😳 

p.s.- I have absolutely no idea when this OS was penned down, i was madly searching for reading some fab stuffs & i found it

-Ayushi
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 10 years ago
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Di i knew ur d best but nehal i din know ur such an amazing writer yaar..
Ur brilliant..
N aap dono ka Jodi just rocks..
U both r fab πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Read first two os.s..

The Promise..

MAGICALLY KHOOBSURAT..
Baas yahi bol sakti hun about dis os..
Pure bliss to read it..
In love with it completely..
oh god u guys r making me fall for swaron more n more..
Fabulous work guys..
Feel so happy from inside after reading dis..
Am sure i ll read off all os in dis joy ride by nite πŸ˜†
Swaron were just perfect d way u describe them itself makes me fall in love with them..
I loved d concept of dis os..
Very well penned πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Romantic n heart warming os..

My Cindrella Story

Most cutest os ever..
D two 7 year olds were so so cute..
Well some of their talks n actions were not like 7 years though πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
He kissed her at d prom wah Kya speed hai swayam ki πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Beautifull di..
Kahan se aate hai aise concepts..
Ek dum mast πŸ‘ πŸ‘
D title perfectly describes this os..
It was truly der cindrella story..
I loved how u penned down the childhood journey n den after they grew up as in they were married..
Nice i loved it..
Ab baaki os jaldi padhungi..
Di ur writings always make me smile n make me feel fresh n happy from inside..

Luv,
Shilpa..
Shardha_Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg omg deep di u r an amazing writer what a OS I swear I hv never read such a beautiful and romantic OS luv u for this di great work πŸ‘ I just luv U & I OS sooo much keep writing di plz I can feel every emotion of the OS as if it is real and this a quality which very few writers hv πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u r a rockstar di ⭐️ My Cinderella was superb I HV no words for ur writings I just luv it πŸ‘ Edited by shardhasingh - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Cinderella story

Wow another beautiful os. Awesome concept. Sweet cute little swaron. Cindrella story but totally deep's style. Insted leaving her shoe she left her heart behind that was just awesome. And thank God or shud i say thank U Deep for bringing ur genious thoght into it coz i swear to God the idea of leaving heart behind insted of shoe was like SOMETHING haan. It just brought a huge grine on my face from no where and i was like " this is deep (u+deep as an the thought was deep) hats off.

Little swaron was so cute, was fun to read their childhoon, specially her bald dolls, him.making her choose his fav places and eating her chocolates and that whole paragraph was heavenly written. Prom night date it was so pure so innocent.

Where do u get such freaking awesome ideas, concepts, thoughts from??? Where ever you get it from they are just so breathtakingly smashing. I loved it...u knw naaa how much i love reading ur stuff??? And am comming to kinda end as just few more os are left for me to read in ur gallery so better start writing coz wen i m finish reading all this i want another os or update of FF of urs waiting for me and thats not a request its...i dnt knw what but certianly nt a request...okai oryt fine dnt be mad at me its not what u thinking okai...yh its nt an order either...how cud u possibly think i can order u out of all the ppl u...naaa...but actually so what if it is...i feel i hve the right to order u πŸ˜› ...kidind i dnt
πŸ˜‰ Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
AJ.morgan thumbnail
U & I.

To begin with l wud say yet and other wow concept, i love reading swaron college life rather college love stories. The strat of OS was so powerfull, they way u decribed swayam from sharonz POV was to to die for. silver melting light on him...full moon night ________ i was like mesmerised coz my imagination was showibg him very hot to me...ur decription are always extra treat to read specially wen.u decribe swayam ❀️ .
It was nice swayam and sharon in complete different charecters. Sharon secrely love swayam and swayam is the cool and goodlooking handome hunk of college. Swayam calling her shishmish was so cute. And the bit where swayam cutely went up to sharon for help and begged her for tutuion classes was Aawwweee...it reminded me a very personal experiance 😳 so i loved it even more and cud relate completly.
I fell like smacking gang's faces for passing such mean comments on sharon.
Oh God the Romeo and juliet stage show was so goood, that intense kiss was awesome, and the lines swayam was saying to her were sooo beautiful, lake scene was cute, finally U&I bacame uss that was one beautiful os btw iss ka FF b ban sakta tha coz concpt was quite cool.and cud go on.

*is k aage kehne ko kya bach jata hai
   K har ik lafz k saath mera dil machal jata hai

Love u deep πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€— Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
DeepaRaoVirMan thumbnail
waw...beautifuly written...i culd imagine swaron while reading dis.. ❀️
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love all the stories poor ray swayam ka kuch bhi nhi kr skta