A JOY RIDE TO SWARON LAND! OS MARATHON!

Nehu_Deeps thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Friends...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

We have planned a little joy ride for you all...this festive season...We will be posting one OS per day till New years eve ..

This is a token of thanks from US(Nehal & Deepika) for the love and affection we have received from our sweet readers...our fellow Swaronians...

Though Christmas eve is about to end in sometime...but the Festivities  has just begun ...Hope this thread will get a smile on your face...

So here We Present...

A Joy Ride To Swaronland:OS Marathon..

Merry Christmas Friends...
Hope you all will like this small attempt from our side..

Luv
Nehal & Deep
Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehu_Deeps thumbnail

...A PROMISE...

"Tuck...Tuck...Tuck!"  Her stilettos' made noise as she walked on the ice managing her wedding gown.

She stood rooted on a point, when she saw a pair of black eyes staring at her.

She crossed her hands across her chest and glared at the black eyes staring at her.

"What??" She asked

"You think it's all funny?"  She asked gesturing with her hands.

She let out a sigh in defeat, "I know it's funny! But, I have promised him!" she said.

She blushed, even just thinking about him made her blush.

She moved forward managing her gown; she flew her bangs which fell on her eyes, which irritated her.

She reached near him and placed her arms around him hugging him.

"My heart says he will come...he surely will come!"

"What do you feel? Will he come today?" She asked the black eyed snowman which was placed beside a huge Christmas tree on the street of California.

"You too feel the same right?" I know you do.

"But what if  doesn't remember me... what if he don't love me...what if he had found someone else?"

Thousand question were on her mind but her heart was sure ...it kept shouting

"He will come... He will come!"

He will remember the promise, which they made to each other 10 years back on the same place in front of the same tree and the snowman.

10 years back

She was roaming on the busy streets of California, Shopping for the Christmas Eve.

It was the best time of the year, and she loved celebrating Christmas. This one was special.

She had come all the way from Australia, to celebrate it with her grand mom as her medical conditions didn't allow her to travel. She was on her death bed and she wanted to make this one special for her Grandma.

Her parents were too busy to visit her so she decided to meet her alone and stay with her till her last breath.

She was checking out the stalls when her eyes fell on a muffler, She decide to buy it for Swayam. 

Swayam... Her grand mom's companion, it's been 1 month she was here and all she heard about was him.

Her grandma was very fond of him; she loved him as much she loved her.

And she owed him one, to be with her grandma all these years when she and her parents failed to do so.

Coincidentally, the Day she had come here he had left for Alabama to meet his parents.

And two days his letter came conveying the message that he is coming here to spend Christmas with her grand ma.

She was impressed, somewhere deep she really grew fond of him. Who would spend Christmas with strangers leaving their family behind.

Well, he was different.

He was coming today and would stay with them until Christmas. Though he lived next house her grandma insisted him to stay with them and he agreed.

She could buy him a gift at least; she bought the muffler and walked back home managing all pile of gifts in her hand.

The gifts had covered her face and she was doing a blind walk, she managed pretty well until she tripped over a stone.

She shut her tights expecting to hit the ground creating a huge sound same as the one created by the gifts.

But she dint hear any sound...she opened eyes to find her hanging in the mid air, it was then she realised a muscular grip around her waist.

She turned her face to find a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at her... His expression said he was lost in her.

He stared at her without even blinking for a second; she felt blood rising to her cheeks. She was blushing.

This for the first time, A guy made her blush. She thought she was incapable of feeling something like this.

He quickly recovered from it and helps her stand.

"Are you alright??" He asked in his angelic voice.

She felt she was hearing some kind of music...his voice was not less than music for her ears.

" Yes...Yes. I am fine." She managed to answer.

"you look new here? I have never seen you before?" He asked.

" yes...i just came a month back to celebrate Christmas with my grandma."

" she stays right here.!" She pointed at the house behind him.

"Sharon."  He asked.

"Yes! But how do you know."

"Well, I have grown up listening stories about how beautiful you are!"

"I must say, you are an angel"

He bends and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

She blushed, a moved a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Hie.. I am Swayam." He said smiling at her.

"Oh! So you are Swayam. I was waiting for you only." She bit her tongue realising what she said.

His grin grew wide.

"I mean grand ma was waiting for you!" She quickly corrected.

"We should go home. Grandma will be waiting for us!"

"I am glad; you referred me and you as us!"

Her cheeks were crimson red now. They had met some minutes ago and he had this effect on her.

They walked home with his hand around her waist. She felt shivers run down her spine when he placed his hands on her waist.

Days passed and they spend most of the time with each other. No to forget each passing second they grew fonder of the other.

They were 10 days left for Christmas; Sharon was sitting on the couch with a note pad on her lap making calls to all her grandma's friends inviting them for Christmas.

Swayam came and sat next to her and giggled.

"What??" She snapped.

He laughed more.

" Why the hell are you laughing?" She asked irritated.

"Calm down Sharon. We still have time"

"No! There are only 10 days left and we have done nothing." She paused for a second and again continued.

"Omg! I am such a Bad grandchild. I am not able to make my grandma's last Christmas Special!"

"I am the worst!"

"Hey! Calm down." He said pulling her closer.

"You are the best person I have ever met!"

"You are lying. Don't you" She asked.

"No I am not... you are the prettiest person I have ever met. My angel!"

"Your Angel!"

"Yes. My angel!" He placed his warm lips on her soft one and kissed her sweetly.

He paused and stared into her eyes and resumed kissing her. This was the first kiss they shared and it was magical for both of them.

The rest of the days, they spent in each other's arms kissing every now and then.

All day and nights they spent with each other. They were in love.

They weren't able to stop kissing. After celebrating the Christmas Eve with her Grandma and making it memorable for her.

Swayam asked her out.

They put their jackets on and walked out of the house. He took her near the huge Christmas tree and kissed her passionately.

She opened two buttons of his shirt and placed her hands around his neck absorbing the heat from his body.

He slid his hands under her shirt and rubbed it along her waist to feel the warmth of it.

After what felt like eternity, the broke apart, breathless. He slowly pulled her towards him and took her into a warm hug.

She hugged him back digging her face in the crook of his neck.

" Sharon!"

"hmmm..."

" I love you!" Marry me Sharon.

She broke the hug and starred deep in his eyes.

"Yes. Sharon Rai Prakash I am madly in love you."

I will love you today, tomorrow, the day after...every day of my life. I want to make you mine forever. I want to make loads and loads cute babies with you and want to raise them with you.

I want to grow old with you, Love you till my last breath. I want to see your face before I close my eyes forever. I want to wake up every day with you in my arms.

"I love you!"  And once again he placed his lips on hers taking her into a kiss.

He kissed her with all his love but he felt her stiffen in his arms. He looked at her confused.

"What's wrong Love? Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned.

She moved his hands and moved out of his embrace.

"Swayam...It's too early for Marriage. I am not sure!."

"Not sure...i thought you loved me too!"

"Of course I love you.!" But that doesn't mean that we will marry.

"You don't want to marry me Sharon?" he asked hurt.

"Of course I want to... being with you is the only thing my heart craves for!"
But marriage is too soon. I don't want to regret your decision.

"I never will. You are best gift in my life Sharon" he said

"Today, I am...but what if you realize after some years that it wasn't true love!" she asked.

"I Won't. You are and will be the love of my life forever." He said.

"Really?  So can you wait for me? Stay away from me for years and still love me??" She asked.

"Yes. I can I will love you forever and the time span can't change it! My love will only increase for you with the flowing time!"  He said determined.

She had tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry Sharon. I will prove it to you!"

Let's make a promise Sharon. We will meet here same place on Christmas Eve after 10 years.

In these 10 years we will never meet, not even talk to each other. We will leave our lives away from each other.

And we are not bounded to each other, if any of us fell in love in these 10 years we will walk and other won't even ask for an explanation.

If our love is true and we are meant to be we will meet here exactly after 10 years...and we will marry that day.

"If  we failed to come here?" She asked.

"We will never bother the other person ever!" he answered honestly.

"It was nice to meet you Sharon!"

She just stared at him for a moment and then crashed her lips on his and kissed him. He took kisses her back with the same passion.

"I hope. I really hope..We will meet soon!" She said

They both walked off in opposite directions...To test their love.

PRESENT

A lone tear escaped her eyes.

"I love him. You know Snowman I Love him a lot!" She said hugging the snowman tighter.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

A smile crept on her face when she heard those magical words. Her heart was at maximum speed. She feared she may get an attack.

She was too scared to look back. What if she was dreaming and all this turned out to be a dream.

She stood still breathing heavily when she felt a pair of warms hands encircling her waist and his face nuzzled in her neck.

She closed her eyes. She felt his hot breath on her nape. He rubbed his lips on her neck and whispered in her ears.

"I Love you Sharon!"

She quickly turned around and hugged him. He pulled her back and raised her face by placing his fingers under her chin.

"Open your eyes Love. I am here!" he said

She slowly opened and saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. She stared into his deep eyes absorbing all the love stored in it, meant for her only for her.

"Sharon...I..."

She placed her hands on her mouth.

"Swayam.. I love you."  I am madly in love with you. I will love you today, tomorrow and day after and all my life.

I want live each day with you...I want to wake up every day in your arms. I want to give birth to your cute notorious babies. I want to surrender to you. I just want to belong to you and only you.

I just want to be yours forever and forever.

I love you...And I will marry you.

"Sharon... You remember all this?" he asked overwhelmed.

"Yes. I do... I Remember each and every word!" She said.

"My love has only grown deeper for you in these past years!"

He held her hand in his and dragged her along with her shouting.

"Quick. Sharon... I don't want the Father to run away! I can't wait a second more to make you my wife." He said.

The both reached the church panting.

"Looks like you both are too excited to get married!" father asked.

"Yes, We are...we have waited long father!"  Swayam said winking at Sharon.

Father carried out all the proceeding of a marriage and asked them for the final time.

"Mr. Shekhawat, Do you take Ms.RaiPrakash as your lawfully wedded wife!"

"I do!" he said

" Ms.Raiprakash , Do you take Mr.Shekhawat as your lawfully wedded husband!"

"I do!" She said blushing

"You make now kiss the bride!"

"You look gorgeous Mrs.Shekhawat!" he said and kissed her on her lips.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to their home sweet home.

They stopped in front of the huge mansion named as 'Swaron Mansion'.

Sharon had tears in her eyes when she saw it.

" When did you do all this?" she asked

"I was here a month back. I knew you will come." He said smiling sheepishly.

"I love you Swayam!"

"I love you too Shona!"  let's go inside.

He carried her straight to their bedroom. He placed her down and locked the door behind.

He hugged her placing kisses on her neck.

"If you want we can wait!"  Swayam said.

"No. We have waited enough!" She said hiding her face in his chest.

He soon took her into a long kiss and carried her to bed without breaking the kiss.

Soon there clothes were lying in some corner of the room. He looked at her naked figure absorbing her beauty in his eyes.

"You are beautiful Shona!" he said kissing her on each part of her body absorbing her scent.

He was taking it slow, enjoying her taste to the fullest. His patience was driving her crazy. She moaned his name in the sexiest way possible and in turn his kisses got their speed.

" Swayam... I Can't wait more than this!" She moaned getting restless.

" I love you!" he said

He resumed kissing her mouth tasting every inch of it and at the same time he entered her. He took it in slow but she got on fire and increased the pleasure between then at a crazy pace.

He intertwined his fingers with hers and held them tightly as the friction between them rose to its fullest. He loosens his grip on her hands as they were near completion. They laid in each other arms and made love again.

They spent the night making more and more love. They were panting hard when they were near completion for the fifth time in the night.

He placed his sweaty forehead on her shoulders as their bodies moved because of their heavy breathing.

"I love you Shona! My life is perfect with your presence in it." He said.

"But my isn't... I need 3 kids and a dog! To complete my family"

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms marking the beginning of a fairy tale. 

Hey guys how was it? Did you like your Gift.. plzzz do comment... We will wait for your comments and feedback 

Edited by Nehu_Deeps - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Nehuuu! Thanks for writing this yaar...it was sexy in the end just like i love OS's to be!  πŸ˜›

Loved it alot...Thankyou nehu for writing love scene on my request..! You are the best! Muah!πŸ€—
I love the scene in which Sharon talks to Snowman! 😳
Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooowww!!!!!!di n nehal!!
ok a super long res...4 all the upcumin OS which wld b bang 4 sure!!
al d best 4 d rest...
this cmnt wil get unres only in jan end..i.e aftr 1 mnth...
unres!!!πŸ˜ƒ
*sigh*
wooowww the 1st OS was magical...truly truly awesome!!!!
loved the connection and yes THE PROMISE!!
WOW.amazing concept!😳

She blushed, even just thinking about him made her blush.
and with this even i blushedπŸ˜³πŸ˜† from swayam catching her..their reaction...their meetings...kiss...finally their promise...WOW...
all this was superbly written⭐️
😳
I will love you today, tomorrow, the day after...every day of my life. I want to make you mine forever. I want to make loads and loads cute babies with you and want to raise them with you.

I want to grow old with you, Love you till my last breath. I want to see your face before I close my eyes forever. I want to wake up every day with you in my arms.

awwwhhh swayam... 😳 gosh!!!

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"
A smile crept on her face when she heard those magical words.
eeeppp awwhhh he's so amazing yaar with perfect timing 😳
OMG!!!wonderful writing man!!!i mean nehal i loved this one so much...i wonder what will happen to me till i read the 6th 1!! πŸ˜†i am speechless,dear!😳 great job...you r truly an amazing SwaRon writer nehal i know bahut logo ne bola hog a but stillβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—i know i am late but still i love the 1st gift!😊

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is a really nice Christmas and New Year Gift !! Can't wait to read all the different OSs !! The first one was really sweet and I loved how Swayam and Sharon actually waited 10 years and came back for each other after that !!
IntricateKnots. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A very Awesomely written Romantic Piece! :)
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This surely is a special christmas for us SwaRon fans!!! Frst we get the news of new Sharon arrival and getting a good replacement and on top of it some of the finest writers on SwaRon are giving us some of the most awesome works of theirs to read these days. First it was Tanya now this time two of mine favourite writers are combining together to give us a marathon!!! Now things can't get bigger and bettter than this.

Coming to this OS. It was awesome. Swayam and Sharon's first meet and how slowly and steadly they fell in love was described beautifully. It was like a movie was playing itself in front of me. Although I didn't liked what happened next but it made their reunion after ten years even more awesome. Their confession either that of Swayam 10 years ago or of Sharon 10 years later both were just magical. Loved this worrk. Will be waiting for the next.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful one, a good and a wonderful Thought ! :)