Posted: 11 years ago
Fab os..
Baby ws so cute..
Luvd it..
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SwaRon_MiNi

Awseum! Such a perfect blend of emotions in this os u penned down!
Loved it :D
The best part was u included all the Titles of The Swaron Ff/ss Written by wonderful writers! Loved it :D
The Poem was also Mast :D
Tanya was Such a Cute kid! When she was singing Jingle Bells i was Like : Aww!
Loved it!
And Do write mo, and Pm me your works when u wirte them, will be happy to read them!
Love,MiNi

Thnk u vry much...The poem...i toook 1/2 an hour to wryt that...πŸ˜†
Yup...thnx for encouraging.. & will pm u if i'll write some..!!!😳

Sakshi...
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3fan4eva

Fab os..
Baby ws so cute..
Luvd it..

Thhnkk u vryy much..!!! πŸ˜Š
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanzz15

Hey bud,are you really sure that it's your first os?? πŸ˜ƒ
God its awesome!!!
Loved it...
All my best wishes for ur future os's..hugs..
Tania.. 😊

Yup...ths is my frst work..ever done...thhnnnkkk u...πŸ€—
Sakshi..!!!😊
Aashu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice OS.. The poem was awesome.. the cute tannya and her dialogues loved it.. the convo b/w Swaron is so emotional.. Altogether it was a nice OS.. and can't believe that this is ur first OS..
Thanx 4 PM..
Edited by Aashu14 - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashu14

Wow nice OS.. The poem was awesome.. the cute tannya and her dialogues loved it.. the convo b/w Swaron is so emotional.. Altogether it was a nice OS.. and can't believe that this is ur first OS..

Thanx 4 PM..

Thhnkk u..for the cmmntt !!! no need to say thnxx for pm..😊 Edited by sakshibshah - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Wow a beautifulll OS sakshi, another addition to the  Swaron family. Aw you have been inspired by the besttπŸ‘πŸΌ Well it is one of the of the splendid OS i have a read, sach mai ek perfect Chrismas gift...πŸ€—. Awww sharon's love is so intense, I always knew when they actually fall in love she would be the intense one😳 It is rare to see sharon so open swayam and both are best jodi i have ever come across. Dear shakshi, you have done a wonderful job, yaar, the love and affection is brimming through out the OS. Lovely and yet so touching. It is totally swaronish. Thanks for giving us such  a beautiful christmas gift.

Merry Christmas to you too my dear Edited by Suku_SwaRon - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Wow a beautifulll OS sakshi, another addition to the  Swaron family. Aw you have been inspired by the besttπŸ‘πŸΌ Well it is one of the of the splendid OS i have a read, sach mai ek perfect Chrismas gift...πŸ€—. Awww sharon's love is so intense, I always knew when they actually fall in love she would be the intense one😳 It is rare to see sharon so open swayam and both are best jodi i have ever come across. Dear shakshi, you have done a wonderful job, yaar, the love and affection is brimming through out the OS. Lovely and yet so touching. It is totally swaronish. Thanks for giving us such  a beautiful christmas gift.

Merry Christmas to you too my dear

Thnk u..so much for the splendid..awesum cmmnt...u r most welcome..!!! I m inspired by the bst..!! its true..!! πŸ€—
MERRY CHRISTMAS to u too,...!!
Love 
Sakshi..!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Edited by sakshibshah - 11 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
This was the best OS/Poem i have read till date!  πŸ˜‰

Seriously I am speechless, I want to thanks but the term thanks is very less for what you have done! The way you showed your love for deepu,nehal and me by using our FF's name in your peon was very touchy and the same time very creative! πŸ‘

I had a large size grin all the time on my face while reading this OS! I never do read poems in any update but this was the very time that i read it 2-3 time...

I mean seriously Sakshi,This wrok shows your mental creativity and even that how much you love and respect us!  πŸ˜ƒ

Hats off to you...I really really love it! I dont if the banner was created by you,But i loved that tooo! πŸ˜ƒ

You are an excellent Poem writer i must say..i like story and everything! 😊

But i have a little request for you which is that ke please continue this OS till 4-5 chapters an make it an SS..as i know now that you are an amazing writer! Please do continue..I really wanna read it further... =D

Love,Tanya--
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it

do pm me whn u write more