New SwaRon FF..!!! "..MY LOVE LIFE STORY.."

sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
       Heyaa IF Friends or rather I may say SwaRonians..!!! I am Sakshi...( for those who don't know me...& haven't intracted with me...) . Firstly I was a reader & I am...love to read SwaRon OS/FF/SS...I am trying to write something on Swaron...as couldn't resist myself..!! 

I want to dedicate this OS...to my Lovely...Friends...cannot be on IF without them...
Deepu Di..., Tannu Di..., Nehal Di.., Aruba Di.., & Vedika..!!! β€οΈ

deep_Tanha - Love ur workss...& moreover LOVE u a lot...!!!! Thnxx for resuming to write..!!

Tanya_Swaronluv - First IF friend...!! I can't resist reading ur work...!!! Thnxxx for writing PKEKS... LOVE u a lot...!!

Nehal92 - Ur workss are Awesum..!! LOVE u !!! Thnxx for giving such updatess..!!

sweetcherry95 - My minnie Doddle...!! Started reading ur workss..from past few dayss..!!! Luv them... LOVE u !!! 

arjuhiswaron007 - My Chammak challo...!!! Luvv u...miss u wen u don't come onlinee..!!! LOVE u babbyyy !!!

These are my some speacial IF Friendss...& otherrss...luv u all...!!! 
Plzzz bear with me with my mistakess...first tym writing...do guide me...if I have written some wrong !!!

Merry Christmas to all...& happy NEW YEAR...

**...MY LOVE LIFE STORY...**

Mommyy dwaddy'!! A sweet angelic voice was calling..no no no'shouting..on top of her voice'!! She was just near to 4 years of age..!! 1 day left'she would be 4 !!!

Her mom..came..down'as soon as she listen her sweet baby calling..
Tanya'baby'.what happened..why mah sweeetu is crying'???
Mommyy 'I want chocky'( she used to say chocolate as chocky..)
No..na baby'at this time..its 11pm.. now'& u want to eat chocky..??
Yes mom'!! Tanya cried..
She saw her daddy..coming..& started running towards him'he quickly took her up in his arms..& said..what happened my Tannu..??
Mommy..is not giving me chockyy to eat'L- Tanya said while sobbing'
Heyy sweetu..mommy is saying write'u go & sleep'don't disturb her na'she is very tired..!!
he caressed her hairs..& kissed on her forehead'..& started tapping on her back..so that she would sleep'
Swayam'.thank god , u came'!! She was not listening to me at all'!!
Hey..Shar'u know na..she's just like u'SIREN'type'!!She will only listen to me..as u do , I can only handle..both of u.. !!! Swayam while saying this smirked !!
Swayamm'..u strted !! I m gonna kill u'Sharon gave him a cold look..
Fine with me...kill me..then don't forget..u'll have to stay all alone..!! Will u miss me then'?? Swayam said in a very serious tone..
Swayammm'don't ever say this..I'll not be able to resist..I had came across this before also..but not now'her voice started trembling..Tears started to flow down from her beautiful eyes..!!She Hugged Swayam..tightly..!!
Swayam...made Tanya sleep on bed & said'hey I was just kidding'chalo go & sleep'tomorrow is a very special day'!!
They both went and slept on the bed..hugging each other'Sharon was resting her head on his chest'!!!
The next morning'whole Shekhawat Mansion was decorated'with beautiful flowers , there was a small Cristmas Tree out there..,balloons were thre.. In the hall..one photo of Swayam ,Tanya and Sharon was hanged..

Today was'their baby's B'day'.& as well as Christmas'!!
In Tanya's bedroom'.
Sharon-Tanya baby..wake up na..baby'.its late now'!!
Swayam-Heyy , today is  my baby's bday..& Christmas'( he spoke loudly so that Tanya could hear)
Tanya-( suddenly woke up after hearing Christmas..) Chimmassshhh''..yayyy!! ( she used to say Christmas as Chimash..& was fond of gifts..santa..!!)
I want Shanta'.dingle bell dingle bell'dingle all the way!! Shanta closh..is toming..alon'riding on his way..!!! ( She sarted singing the song'she used to love it & also missed some lines)
Sharon & Swayam'laughed at her cute antics..!!!
As the number 4 was important in their life..they decided to celebtrate Tanya's 4th B'day..in a very grand manner'.
{ As Sharon &  Swayam were in a relationship after 4yrs..during their college.. got married on 20th April'month was also 4'.}πŸ˜†
At evening'Some close Friends of Swayam &  Shaaron were invited..Rey, Kriya ,Simmi, Rinni , Amar, Vishaka , Vicky ,Neha, Nilesh & Bharat...
Everyone was enjoying out there' Dance was there..songs were played..full on enjoyment..Was there..
SWARON danced on the floor'.!! Tanya's friends were enjoying with her'
Tanya sang'everything was just perfect'!!
While everyone was busy in having dinner..suddenly Sharon went in a room..as tears started to flow..from her beautiful  eyes'this didn't go unnoticed by Swayam'!!
After the party got over'Sharon took..tanya to her bedroom'& made her change the new clothes & made her wear'her night suit'!!
Tanya- Mommy'.y u sho sad'.???
Sharon- No baby'mommy..is not sad'she's very tired na that's why'
Tanya- Mommy..where is dwaady'.??
Sharon - He's in the hall baby'giving pays to the workers'u enjoyed na..?
Tanya- Tanya enjoyed'.the partyyy..!!
Sharon- Acha baby..now go to'sleep'!!
She gave Tanya goodnight kiss'& made her sleep..in her room'!!
Sharon..then went to her room'& opened her Personal  diary..where she used to express her life story'her baby..her hubby..everything which was special in her life'in form of poetry'today she was feeling..sad'& decided to  write her whole..Love Life Story'.!!
She opend it..and started to write'

Dear'diary'

MY LOVE LIFE STORY

Just mere
TWO STRANGERS'STRANGERS'!!! 
But knowing each other'!!!
As were attached in an unbreakable bond'!!!
Could trust each other and understand...!!!
They fortunately were PEN FRIENDS'!!!
This was a start to make MY life glory'!!!
My started LOVE LIFE STORY'!!!

Could he make my life so shine'???
Was he meant to be MINE..ONLY  MINE'???
Destiny'helped us to meet'!!!
& made us know each other a bit'!!!
He confessed his feelings for me that night'!!!
By talking me for a candle light'!!!
Would he surely make my life Glory'???
My sweet LOVE LIFE STORY'!!!

I started believing in LOVE'!!!
And somehow I got ADDICTED TO LOVE'!!!
We made love'.And I may say'!!!
That for sure..LOVE MAKES ITS WAY'!!!
We became a couple..one dazzling NIGHT..!!!
And promised..we'll be together till infinite'!!!
He was my Charm..I was his Fairy'!!!
My Married LOVE LIFE STORY'.!!!

My life took an elegant curve'!!!
We got our 1st CHAIN OF LOVE'!!!
She was sign of our ETERNAL LOVE'!!!
Suddenly my life took a dreadful turn'!!!
WE..got miles apart but still were ONE'!!!
Our thoughts..started to vary'!!!
My crushed LOVE LIFE STORY'!!!

I thought..Will our life get crush..???
Or will be life like..U- ME BACK TO "US"'???
HE came back'.saying..WILL LOVE U FOREVER'!!!
His voice sent me awful SHIVVEERR'!!!
He stood there still'I ran to him'.hugged him..!!!
He took my hand in his hand'!!! 
We were BACK'on the same place , on the same land'!!!
My thought was true..as heard'!!!
We were the everlasting..LOVE BIRDS'!!!
He had come back after a year'.!!!
Now ME..MY BABY'had no fear'!!!
I said to GOD'.THANXX A TONN'.!!!
As he made me the lady, a part'of a graceful couple'named..
       ***'SWARON'***

Love
Sharon'

While the whole she was writing..she was speaking it out'louder enough so that a person standing near could hear her'& same happened'Swayam..was listening..to all this..!!!
Tears flowed down his cheeks'!!! He loved Sharon for her activities she used to do..when she was Sad or Happy'..!!
She noticed his presence'& saw him'.& suddenly'closed her  diary'& stood up'she understood that ..he had listen all her poem'.& just couldn't resist herself'.&' came running to him..& hugedd him as tightly as possible'. He responded back'silence was all around'.for sometime !!! They loved to be in each other's embrace'..!!!
After then Swayam broke the silence and spoke'.
Shar'hey...stop crying'what happened to you suddenly..???
Sharon - Swa..swayam'I don't want to loose you'I love you'.i can't live without u and Tanya'
Swayam- heyy..shar..firstly stop crying..& you know I love you'..!!
Sharon- I thought that today all were so much happy'I thought'whether this happiness would last forever or not'as when u left me..& Tanya'all alone'& came back after a year that's only 6 months before'I thought ..now also I'll loose..you'!!!!
Swayam-hey sweety..dont ever say that again..the circumstances were so crucial that I had to leave u both all alone'!!! Bt now..nothing will keep u , me & our baby..apart..!! We are together''!!
They both were Still hugging each other''!!!
Then Swayam took her face in his palms..& cupped her face'
Sharon- Hmm'..never want to loose..you'.!! I love u swayam'.
Swayam- Love u too sharon'..!!!
Sharon- Just I wanna say something to you that Thank you for giving me such a beautiful family'.!! & being with me'..!!!
Swayam- I promise sharon..I will be your first & last chapter of your LOVE LIFE STORY'..!!!
Then Swayam placed his lips on Sharon's'that kiss was a passionate kiss which lasted for time that they also didn't know'Beautiful'moonlight was showering its Shine on them''.!! Giving them time'to feell each other..Ever'Ever'FoReVeR'.!!!

END OF TODAY'S CHAPTER

Phewww !! Huh...at last ye boring sa OS..complete hua...plzzz read it...

Deepu di , Tannu , Nehal di...hope u have noticed something in my poem...!!! If not thn...I am telling...As I luv ur worksss...I hav included The titles of some of ur workss..!!! Hope u liked it..!!!

Aruba di & Vedika...As i became frndss ( close one) just now...so couln't include ur works..I completed writng ths Poem earlier onlyy..
but want to dedicatee ths to u both...Hope u liked  it ...!!!!πŸ˜•
Critisism is welcomed...I know ab tak jute , chappal...sab padenge..throw them..with ur comments...evrythngg Accepted...!!!  Luv u all Loads...!!! β€οΈ
Thank You...
Sakshi...!!😊

Not the End guyss..

Part 1 - Pg 1
Note - Pg 7
Part 2 - Pg 8
Part 3 - Pg 11
Part 4 - Pg 17
Part 5 - Pg 33
Part 6 - Pg 55
Part 7 - Pg 83
Part 8 - Pg 111
NEXT THREAD- 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3449727&PID=76692667&#76692667

Edited by sakshibshah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meri sexy munniπŸ€—
Are you sure this is your first story???πŸ˜† You seriously are super talented!!!πŸ˜‰
I loved it to the core...I could so relate to the concept and SwaRon πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the dedication...and the poem was like the cherry on the cake!πŸ‘

Love you loadsss β€οΈ πŸ€—

Edited by arjuhiswaron007 - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely start
loved the poetic lines
Edited by sweetcherry95 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res πŸ˜ƒ

Unres...

Hey SwthrtπŸ€—

As I told u in the pm ...i am really glad that I joined IF...or else I would have missed the opportunity to meet beautiful people like you...u dedicated your very 1st work to your close IF friends and I am one of them ...i am touched..spellbound...all I can do is to thank god for giving me such wonderful IF friends...

The story...the adorable family ...the sweet conversation..be it Tanya-Swaron or just Swaron was beautifully done...Tanya's character was beautifully written with utmost care and love...loved her cute antics...

-( suddenly woke up after hearing Christmas..) Chimmassshhh''..yayyy!! ( she used to say Christmas as Chimash..& was fond of gifts..santa..!!)
I want Shanta'.dingle bell dingle bell'dingle all the way!! Shanta closh..is toming..alon'riding on his way..!!! ( She sarted singing the song'she used to love it & also missed some lines)

But the center of attraction remained the POEM...it was beautifully ...summarizing her story of LOVE... Their Story Of Love...their life story ...u expressed with in those few lines...and I can't praise you enough for using the FF/SS names in that beautiful poem...simply awesome...

As he said at the end ...she is and she will be his story of love...

I promise sharon..I will be your first & last chapter of your LOVE LIFE STORY'..!!!

Amazing start dear...of this beautiful phase called writing  ...continue writing ...πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail

jaldi padh & bta hows it..??
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakshibshah

jaldi padh & bta hows it..??

Comment editedπŸ˜ƒ
UserM123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awseum! Such a perfect blend of emotions in this os u penned down!
Loved it :D
The best part was u included all the Titles of The Swaron Ff/ss Written by wonderful writers! Loved it :D
The Poem was also Mast :D
Tanya was Such a Cute kid! When she was singing Jingle Bells i was Like : Aww!
Loved it!
And Do write mo, and Pm me your works when u wirte them, will be happy to read them!
Love,MiNi
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey bud,are you really sure that it's your first os?? πŸ˜ƒ
God its awesome!!!
Loved it...
All my best wishes for ur future os's..hugs..
Tania.. 😊
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Meri sexy munniπŸ€—

Are you sure this is your first story???πŸ˜† You seriously are super talented!!!πŸ˜‰
I loved it to the core...I could so relate to the concept and SwaRon πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the dedication...and the poem was like the cherry on the cake!πŸ‘

Love you loadsss β€οΈ πŸ€—

Thnxx alot for ur comment...!!!πŸ€— lovee u !!!❀️ 
sakshibshah thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanstina

Awesome OS πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thhnkk u..!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š